Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

Starcomms Evdo Free Text Messaging - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Starcomms Evdo Free Text Messaging (926 Views)

Free Text Message Software,display Sender's Name.eg John From Your Mobile To The / How To Unlock Multilinks Evdo Modem To Work With Mtn Network / Surf The Net Without Using Mtn Data Card/evdo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starcomms Evdo Free Text Messaging by proxies(m): 8:08am On Feb 12, 2009
Is there anybody that has the solution to the blockage of the free text msgs?
Re: Starcomms Evdo Free Text Messaging by aieromon(m): 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2009
omo,e be like say dem done block am for good.

i hear they're having problems with their network so let's hope for the best.am already missing it cry
Re: Starcomms Evdo Free Text Messaging by lynxnoon(m): 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2009
i bliv it wud come bak once dey sort out dia ntwk issues undecided
Re: Starcomms Evdo Free Text Messaging by flyuche(m): 11:43pm On Feb 22, 2009
sms is not free nah. u pay for it when u pay for sub. sms is part of data. just that even when your sub don expire the thing still de send msg grin
Re: Starcomms Evdo Free Text Messaging by aieromon(m): 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2009
flyuche:

sms is not free nah. u pay for it when u pay for sub. sms is part of data. just that even when your sub don expire the thing still de send msg grin

ave paid now so why am i not enjoying the service?
Re: Starcomms Evdo Free Text Messaging by lynxnoon(m): 11:54pm On Feb 23, 2009
aieromon:

ave paid now so why am i not enjoying the service?
Abi oh! am now connected & not its stil not send kips saying "take too long" error message
looks like dey hv bloked d stuf jare
Re: Starcomms Evdo Free Text Messaging by netotse(m): 1:47am On Feb 24, 2009
y'all shld thank God o. . . one of my friends had his card cancelled and suspects its cos he sent to many(even tho i told him to ask to be sure and even if it was it nothing a little ranting in their office cant solve)
Re: Starcomms Evdo Free Text Messaging by aieromon(m): 10:14am On Feb 24, 2009
netotse:

y'all shld thank God o. . . one of my friends had his card cancelled and suspects its cos he sent to many(even tho i told him to ask to be sure and even if it was it nothing a little ranting in their office cant solve)

i thought they had blocked my card also when they failed to reconnect me on time.he should call customer service and ask for the reason for blockage.he might be because of his type of downloads.
Re: Starcomms Evdo Free Text Messaging by hayprof(m): 10:35am On Feb 24, 2009
aieromon:

i thought they had blocked my card also when they failed to reconnect me on time.he should call customer service and ask for the reason for blockage.he might be because of his type of downloads.

Well mayb . . nd mayb! wink
Re: Starcomms Evdo Free Text Messaging by lynxnoon(m): 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2009
hayprof:

Well mayb  . . nd mayb!  wink
hmmmmmmmmmm prof she u go tell us ur kind of downloads? wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Who Need Paid Server For India Web Proxy? / Starcomms Modem For Sale -n2,500 / Try It Guys Your Computer Is “male” Or “female”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.