Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,602 members, 7,892,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

Super Eagles Or Super Olodo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Or Super Olodo (694 Views)

Super Eagles '94 Or Super Eagles 2013? / Arsenal Or Super Eagles: Which Is Worse? / Super Eagles Or "Super Chickens"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Or Super Olodo by DJOKAY(m): 8:43am On Feb 12, 2009
I was not pleased watching the[b] Super Olodo[/b] sorry Super Eagles of our dearly beloved Country-Naija when they engaged the Reggea Boys of Jamaica.They played just like when primary school pupils are just playing FOUR-ASIDE.
Do you think these guys could qualify the country for the 2010 world cup?
Re: Super Eagles Or Super Olodo by staloone(m): 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2009
Come Okey how e dey do u for head? Don't you know that what you say affects your life? na ppl like una they spoil Naija.

the boys yes did not play very well, so should you now call for their head and calling them olodo, come no make me call you the olodo sef.

When they finished the first stage, we all where happy, plus including you. see just learn to make things easy for Naija, afterall Germany where beaten by Norway 0-1, England was also beatten by Sapin 0-2, Agentina defeated France 2-0, so what it the big deal there, let's keep praying and supporting the Nigerian National teams and there coaches, plus Malam Boso, he lacks technicality yes, let's support him by sending him abroad for upgrade.

Why do you think Sia-square is successful today? it's because he goes for an upgrade frequntly in US.

So let's not be the first and last to Rule Naija Team out. they are trying to put things in other. sorry if i spoke badly to you it's cos am not happy the way things are going on here. they are SUPER EAGLES not Super Olodo or Super Chikens!!! period!! lipsrsealed no sentiment!! whatsoever cool
Re: Super Eagles Or Super Olodo by deb(m): 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2009
We don't have grade A players anymore.

If you love yourself forget eagles qualifying for 2010 world cup.

And i should tell, no local coach can succeed in Nigeria except he has
a white mentality inside of a black skin like Siasia and he has seen it all at any level.
I don't even know how this NFF came about Amodu. How many times will he coach and fail us.

And Nigerians fit surprise person sef. I was shocked to see the excitement when Amodu was
re-appointed to come and fail us again. He belike say na the same Naija mentality dey worry
all of una sef.

Mediocrity everywhere in the country! I don tire. To invest in a world class coach for the sake
of our football na wahala. na so so Amodu wey we don hire tire we go dey re hire.

I'm not surprised when Problem Has Changed Name (PHCN? oops!) go change from
No Future Ambition (NFA) to No Future Forever (NFF). Ha! Eagles don doom patapata

(1) (Reply)

Mozambique; Amodu Faces House Of Rep On Tuesday / Kenyan Arsenal Fan Hangs Himself / Finally: Ghana Has Won It. Ghana Rocks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.