Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,752 members, 7,882,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

Layoffrant.com - Been Fired, Lost Home To Foreclosure & Need Legal Rights Help - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Layoffrant.com - Been Fired, Lost Home To Foreclosure & Need Legal Rights Help (544 Views)

Eterna Plc Public Offer At N11.50 Per Share And Rights Issue Of N9.95 Per Share / Over 750 Ebooks & Cds /softwares With Resell-rights / Hot Private Label Rights (plr) Money Splash Products At Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Layoffrant.com - Been Fired, Lost Home To Foreclosure & Need Legal Rights Help by Drypeprab: 10:01am On Feb 12, 2009
Greets, bad news today

I just joined this forum and see that it is very active and full of people with great ideas. It seems like you all support each other well here too. I am looking for advice as I got laid off from my job 3 months ago and it looks like the mortgage company is going to foreclose on my home.

Do any of you have any advice or are you in a similar position?

I know this is a bit off topic for this forum so maybe you can please join me at LayOffRant.com and we can talk through what's going on with me and the economy in the USA.

(1) (Reply)

Buying And Selling Domain Names / Do You Need Diesel? / Skilled Moderators Wanted On Marketing Forum!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.