Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,196 members, 7,887,464 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:17 AM

Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. (4704 Views)

Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid / Rihanna & Jayz Share Goofy Pictures At The Rocnation Pre-grammy Brunch / Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. by Palmwinetapper: 4:56pm On May 21, 2015
Her beauty is beyond life itself. Love Mina! A paragon of beauty. She shows off her funny side too, Naija girls tale notes! You don't have to be so up tight the time.. SMILE!

1 Share

Re: Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 21, 2015
Sorry who is she? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. by braine(m): 5:06pm On May 21, 2015
She should release songs not these silly pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. by Palmwinetapper: 5:13pm On May 21, 2015
sameer1212:
Sorry who is she? undecided
Rude! You know who she is. You just want to be mean

1 Like

Re: Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. by Palmwinetapper: 5:13pm On May 21, 2015
braine:
Rudest! For your information she's an actress now.
Re: Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 21, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
grin

1 Like

Re: Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. by Airforce1(m): 5:23pm On May 21, 2015
fresh like a new born baby

Muna I love You
kiss kiss
Re: Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. by Palmwinetapper: 5:28pm On May 21, 2015
sameer1212:
grin
Guilty laugh. Kimon gerrout!!
Re: Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. by missKiffy(f): 5:48pm On May 21, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Trust me, it's not everybody that knows her

1 Like

Re: Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. by Palmwinetapper: 6:05pm On May 21, 2015
missKiffy:

Trust me, it's nop
t everybody that knows her
She's the most beautiful girl for naija..people know her lol
Re: Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. by midolian(m): 6:11pm On May 21, 2015
braine:
is she a musician?

1 Like

Re: Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. by Palmwinetapper: 6:18pm On May 21, 2015
midolian:
is she a musician?
Yes..but you know that lol
Re: Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. by pretydiva(f): 6:39pm On May 21, 2015
Munachi is nw d reigning celeb on nairaland undecided..guess she has over throne tonto

3 Likes

Re: Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. by Palmwinetapper: 6:54pm On May 21, 2015
pretydiva:
Munachi is nw d reigning celeb on nairaland undecided..guess she has over throne tonto
Lol yes. For doing nothing but being pretty!
Re: Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. by Houseofglam7(f): 7:15pm On May 21, 2015
Isn't this chic just too overhyped?

I've seen prettier chics na.

1 Like

Re: Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. by Palmwinetapper: 7:25pm On May 21, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Isn't this chic just too overhyped?

I've seen prettier chics na.
Please show me them. You sound like you're hatin lol
Re: Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. by Houseofglam7(f): 7:34pm On May 21, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Please show me them. You sound like you're hatin lol
No na, y'all should know me better....... I don't hate...... grin

1 Like

Re: Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. by Palmwinetapper: 7:36pm On May 21, 2015
Houseofglam7:

No na, y'all should know me better....... I don't hate...... grin
Then why you saying she over hype lol
Re: Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. by ochukofortune(m): 8:13pm On May 21, 2015
She fyn we agree...y she never marry na?

1 Like

Re: Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. by Palmwinetapper: 8:14pm On May 21, 2015
ochukofortune:
She's onli 27 yrs old now..plus marriage has nothing to do with looking fine
Re: Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. by Palmwinetapper: 8:15pm On May 21, 2015
ochukofortune:
She still got time
Re: Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. by IamOpemipo(m): 8:31pm On May 21, 2015
This palmwine guy i'm startin 2 suspect u,

U no get wrk dan to dey ff muna up and down.. angry
Re: Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. by Yustash001(m): 9:32pm On May 21, 2015
Where did she go since?...

1 Like

Re: Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. by Palmwinetapper: 9:51pm On May 21, 2015
IamOpemipo:
This palmwine guy i'm startin 2 suspect u,

U no get wrk dan to dey ff muna up and down.. angry
You too no get employment following my posts up n down. Get out hoee
Re: Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. by Palmwinetapper: 9:52pm On May 21, 2015
Yustash001:
Where did she go since?...
What do you mean

1 Like

Re: Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. by Esdb3: 11:05pm On May 21, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
She's the most beautiful girl for naija..people know her lol
You must be 13 for crushing on herr undecided...... Muna is so yesterday undecided

1 Like

Re: Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. by Palmwinetapper: 11:06pm On May 21, 2015
Esdb3:

You must be 13 for crushing on herr undecided...... Muna is so yesterday undecided
Um no. That's why she has over 24 thousand istagram followers. Mstcheww
Re: Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. by Esdb3: 11:12pm On May 21, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Um no. That's why she has over 24 thousand istagram followers. Mstcheww
So 24k followers is a big deal? Lmfaao grin !!
And everyone who followers her as a crush genius
I even thought he would say 240k or 2.4m mtchwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. by Ochinex(m): 11:26pm On May 21, 2015
[quote author=Palmwinetapper post=33965665] She's the most beautiful girl for naija..people know her lol[/quote

no Joke!!! I haven't heard if d name muna b4

1 Like

Re: Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. by Ochinex(m): 11:31pm On May 21, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
angry
Palmwinetapper:
Re: Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. by Palmwinetapper: 11:34pm On May 21, 2015
Esdb3:

So 24k followers is a big deal? Lmfaao grin !!

And everyone who followers her as a crush genius

I even thought he would say 240k or 2.4m mtchwwwwwwwwww

If this helps you sleep better tonight she has over 100k followers on Twitter. While you have none. She's very relevant if not why are people following her? Why does she average about 4-500 likes per pic. Gerrout of here ma friend
Re: Muna Posts More Beautiful Pics!! We see her goofy side. by Palmwinetapper: 11:34pm On May 21, 2015
Ochinex:
angry
stop lying

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Girl That Was Fuc**kin Lamar Odom Before He Collapsed Goes Missing / Nina Reacts To Miracles Post With New Unknown Girlfriend / "Go & Get Married, Your Boobs Are Getting Weaker"— Chika Ike Gets Slammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.