Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

What To Expect @ Scb Pannel Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What To Expect @ Scb Pannel Interview (767 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect / How Much Salary Do You Expect? / Why Are Most Nigerian Graduates Very Selfish Yet Expect A Miracle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Expect @ Scb Pannel Interview by yinkaoke(f): 5:22pm On May 21, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,

Kindly help, Some days back I apply for a Job at Standard Chartered Bank Lagos and Today I got a call for a panel interview next week.

Please Kindlly help me with what to expect at the interview.

The position is for Finance Graduate.

Please I really need your help good people of Nairaland, I must get this job by the special grace of God.

Many thanks
Re: What To Expect @ Scb Pannel Interview by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 23, 2015
To know how to assist you, i need to get answer to d questions below: *did u apply as a fresher or as an experienced banker? *have u done any online assessment/test or telephone interview? *is d role u applied for SCB country finance graduate advertised last month? pls reply to enable me know how to b of help to u.
Re: What To Expect @ Scb Pannel Interview by yinkaoke(f): 9:51am On May 25, 2015
yes I applied as a fresher for the the role of a country finance graduate. Ples kindly help out
Re: What To Expect @ Scb Pannel Interview by ADEOLAOLUFISAYO: 9:54am On Jun 16, 2015
hi yinka i also applied and got called for the panel interview but yet to hear from then since then want to know if they have gotten back to you after the panel interview

(1) (Reply)

Lorache Consulting Limited Recruitment (5 Positions) / Vacancy For NYSC Coppers / Graphic Artist Vacancy @ Kiishi-lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.