Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,734 members, 7,941,777 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

GRE /toefl Assistant - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / GRE /toefl Assistant (570 Views)

Get Your Undoubtable 100% Success In Gmat, Gre, Toefl, Sat, Cgfns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GRE /toefl Assistant by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 21, 2015
GRE also known as Graduate Record Examination!
Need any assistance in writing the GRE/TOEFl Examination, we are here to assist you!
Both materially, physically, in all areas. We are group of professionals, our Record speaks for us!

We want to assist! Incase you desire to sit for this Exam, now in soonest

Dynfogmi@gmail.com
Re: GRE /toefl Assistant by itzangel(f): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
pls my sister just finished high schoola and want to study nursing in USA. i adviced her to write sat and toefl and she agreed the challenge is she is not so good in english at the moment.she needs study materials and possibly a coach someone help...her location is nnewi in anambra state.
Proffjay5oxide:
GRE also known as Graduate Record Examination!
Need any assistance in writing the GRE/TOEFl Examination, we are here to assist you!
Both materially, physically, in all areas. We are group of professionals, our Record speaks for us!

We want to assist! Incase you desire to sit for this Exam, now in soonest

Dynfogmi@gmail.com
Re: GRE /toefl Assistant by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 06, 2015
Toefl is ok!
What I can do for her is to provide comprehensive and current on going questions and answers to assist her! I can also coach her effectively and ensure she has at least 80 and above.

Call me now let's talk or whatsapp me on 08162534441

(1) (Reply)

Why Every Student Should Eat Pineapple... No 7 Is Very Important. / Is This True About Students?? (photo) / Pls Can Somebody Help Me With This Project Topic!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.