Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,952 members, 7,873,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown (10736 Views)

Bobby Brown Gets 55-day Jail Term For Drunken Driving / Bobby Brown Weds Alicia Etheredge In Hawaii! / Photos: Bobby Brown Arrives Lagos For Friday Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by enolase(m): 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2006
I really must comment on this! I hope that Whitney's experience will serve as a lesson for all intending couples.

FOR THE WOMEN!

Any woman who decides to marry a man that is not born again is asking for trouble. A man who is TRULY born again will not do the following:

1) Clubbing (with all the attendant things that go with it)

2) Do drugs

3) Womanize/ cheta on his partner

A born again husband will as the bible puts it, "love his wife as Christ loved the church and gave HIS life for it."

He won't cheat on her and cause her pain endlessly. He won't turn her into a punching bag no matter the provocation.

He will help her up when she is down. He will not take advantage of her.

Bobby Brown was not born again, has never been and only God knows if he will ever be. All the things he has done to her are not surprising; he is only behaving true to type because the devil is the one in charge of his life!

SO LADIES, LOOK WELL BEFORE YOU LEAP. RERMEMBER, DO NOT BE UNEQUALLY YOKED WITH UNBELIEVERS!

I might sound like I am too much of a preacher, but this is the cold hard truth!

I am a married man, and I can tell u, I should know better.
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by jaybaby(f): 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2006
HEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Born-Again Indeed

1 Like

Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by Panache(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2006
good ridance to bad rubbish, thank God minus one bad black in the news.
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by iice(f): 6:09am On Sep 19, 2006
Born again indeed, what works for one doesnt necessarily work for another after all, we are all different.
@Topic, there was no pre-nup right? hmmmm if this goes through, make we see how nasty the court battle go be or maybe it will be amicable? hmmm any latest developments? Plz update us o tongue
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by babonboard(f): 9:58am On Sep 19, 2006
Born again indeed??
Pls does any one has the latest on the gist
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by candylips(m): 11:53am On Sep 19, 2006
born again my ass angry
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by desiretom(f): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2006
if she's actually going to go through with it, well i say it good riddance. maybe she can be her natural self once again.
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by Free(f): 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2006
oooh hell to da Yes Yes Yes!!!!!!
finally after 14 yrs , whitneys eyes has open
she dnt need bobby brown in her life
too bad it took 14yrs for her to realize he aint no good
but is all good
Ma gurl she dey come back ooooooo
cant wait !!!!

Luv Ya Whitney!!! cheesy grin
wish U all da best!!!! kiss kiss
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by GARYGUNZ(m): 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2006
You all,sound like none of u folks,had messed with any kinda drugs somehow,point of fact is, we all don't know BOB&whitney privately,we know em from the tabloids,and we all know how far they can go,just to get a good frontpage.one should not be 2onesided,especially when one is judging from a distance.
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by JosBoy4Lif(m): 6:14am On Sep 20, 2006
chinani:

@Shagari2 & iice
We'll have to wait & see indeed. Whitney was my woman in the 80s/early 90s so I'm routing for her but. . .with no expectations.

How old were you in de 80's sef?
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by chinani(f): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2006
JosBoy4Lif:

How old were you in de 80's sef?
I was 0-6 years of age. grin By 5 I had an official videotape of hers & used to watch & singalong after school. cool
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2006
Dang I guess it is true girls do really develop faster then guys
I dont remember what I listened to/ or watched when I was even 6 yrs old cry
I love her in that movie the Bodyguard wid KEvin Costnar
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by BlackMamba(m): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2006
My friends and I are arranging a Whitney pre- separation bash. I only hope she doesn't relapse and ruin all the fun for us. You never can trust crackheads. Looking forward to the actual separation and then divorce bash to follow soon.
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by iice(f): 3:32am On Sep 22, 2006
I read recently on NMBC i think that this divorce thing is just a stunt on whitney's part to get back bobby (rumour says he has been cheating on her) Please tell me this is not true!
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by jaybaby(f): 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2006
Omg not sure if that is what she wants 2 do! cuz i read it on NEt yesterday that she is still on the DIVORCE-She can’t do this naw
sad sad sad sad

Yea abt d cheating stuff! Bobbie’s bin dating 1 19 yr old ‘SAMARA EMMANUEL . She should jus let him go!
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by tianshie(m): 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2006
Could it be the MAGIC STICK? wink
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by jayvinnie(m): 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2006
are u sure about that!
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by soulpatrol(f): 3:53am On Sep 23, 2006
halelujah o! grin now we can all rest. i was hoping she would eventually leave his sorry ass. look at how he messed up my girl, haba! so now i hope she can quit the cocaine and get on with her life and be in the limelight again. good for her sha!
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by Wumine(f): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2006
thats so sad! cry cry

its better thou cos bobby would have ended up killing her if she didnt run for her dear life! cry
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by lanly: 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2006
finally but shes so destroyed. well i guess its better late than neva.
shes strong, she'l find he feet.
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by GARYGUNZ(m): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2006
most of u folks in here in, need more 2worry about your spelling problems,than bob&Whitney's beef.cos it sounds really awful reading lines from some of ya.pls no hard feelings,just thought i get off my chest,cos is kinda getting major more&more.
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by snazzydawn(f): 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2006
Gary,you also have to work on your spellings,look at your post and you will see that it is fraught with wrong spellings.Only two posts and you are already insulting people about their spellings, as if you are perfect. Well,you guys heard him,please try to use the spellchecker before posting. Thank you.
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by iice(f): 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2006
snazzydawn:

Gary,you also have to work on your spellings,look at your post and you will see that it is fraught with wrong spellings.Only two posts and you are already insulting people about their spellings, as if you are perfect. Well,you guys heard him,please try to use the spellchecker before posting. Thank you.

For real o
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by tianshie(m): 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2006
GARY GUNZ:

most of u folks in here in, need more 2worry about your spelling problems,than bob&Whitney's beef.because it sounds really awful reading lines from some of ya.please no hard feelings,just thought i get off my chest,because is kind of getting major more&more.

The humanity! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by chinani(f): 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2006
iice:

I read recently on NMBC i think that this divorce thing is just a stunt on whitney's part to get back bobby (rumour says he has been cheating on her) Please tell me this is not true!
That's funny b/c Bobby has always cheated on Whitney. The rumor would be if the gossips called him 'faithful'. wink
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by iice(f): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2006
chinani:

That's funny b/c Bobby has always cheated on Whitney. The rumor would be if the gossips called him 'faithful'. wink

Shebi? But i hope she's not really just doing this to get him back haba! E don do now!
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by tianshie(m): 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2006
Na me e go pain pass,Bobby go come say "see mumu wey go start thread" shocked shocked angry angry embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by GermanLady(f): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2006
what do people know what 's going on behind closed doors ?! whitney and bobby or someone else - don't believe the hype -newspaper or gossip.

divorce is always a bad thing,people are getting married because they love each other.

I filed for my divorce 11 yrs back and I was crying when I walked out of court.I use to love this man but I had to let him go - and with HIM - my trust in men went right with him.
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by omot208(f): 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2006
@ Gary,
first of all u repeated 'in' in ur first sentence correcting bad grammar. then u mixed up the syntactic construction of the second sentence. it should read 'need to worry more about ur spelling problem than, ' then u should have said 'get it off my chest' and 'because it is' or 'it's kind of getting, ', and u also mixed up the syntactic order of the last sentence. 'more and more' should come before 'major'. no piont going into phrases and clauses grin wink.
no hard feelings either man, but i just couldn't resist taking ur post apart. grin grin people here are more into expressing themselves than using correct grammar!
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by Wumine(f): 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2006
GARY GUNZ:

most of u folks in here in, need more 2worry about your spelling problems,than bob&Whitney's beef.because it sounds really awful reading lines from some of ya.please no hard feelings,just thought i get off my chest,because is kind of getting major more&more.

that is rude! we are just here to have fun my dear, not to write English exam!
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by donjazzie(m): 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2006
GARY GUNZ:

who u b sef?jst open ur mouth dey yarn dust
Re: Whitney Houston Divorces Bobby Brown by jaybaby(f): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2006
Don jAZZIE i dey Feel u WELLA grin grin

No Mind d GUy he no JAssi @ all

he jus dey YARn TWAA TWAA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Famous Nigerians Who Own A Bentley, One Of The Most Expensive Cars In The World / Yvonne Nelson And Inyanya Having Fun(pictures) / Stealing Pants For Ritual Purposes Is Crazy – Harrysong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.