Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,368 members, 7,950,762 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

MoBoFree Bigger Than OLX - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MoBoFree Bigger Than OLX (529 Views)

Tompolo Not Bigger Than Nigeria; He Must Be Arrested – Keyamo / Nigeria's Presidential Jet On OLX / Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MoBoFree Bigger Than OLX by Ubarab(m): 7:30am On May 22, 2015
MoBofree, Africa’s fast growing social marketplace launched in 2011 has over the years captured the attention of ecommerce elites in African market. The company in April reported an incredible 1555% increase in terms of registered users in Uganda, and a 44% increase in 12months in its most active country, Nigeria where it has an awesome over 500 000 active listings. The company also has a strong following in Zimbabwe where the company is ranked among the most visited sites in the East African country.

The company has the capacity to tailor their products to meet the needs of locals according to its co-founder and CEO, Cristobal Alonso. The firm is not as rich as some big brands like Jumia, Konga and OLX but it would continue to try and be flexible as there are in the market at the right time.

More: http://hellomeed.com/2015/05/mobofree-is-bigger-than-olx-claims-co-founder/
Re: MoBoFree Bigger Than OLX by Unwagb1: 1:16am On May 23, 2015
Who cares?
Re: MoBoFree Bigger Than OLX by AcafexGlobal(m): 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
[quote author=Ubarab post=33979812]MoBofree, Africa’s fast growing social marketplace launched in 2011 has over the years captured the attention of ecommerce elites in African market. The company in April reported an incredible 1555% increase in terms of registered users in Uganda, and a 44% increase in 12months in its most active country, Nigeria where it has an awesome over 500 000 active listings. The company also has a strong following in Zimbabwe where the company is ranked among the most visited sites in the East African country.

The company has the capacity to tailor their products to meet the needs of locals according to its co-founder and CEO, Cristobal Alonso. The firm is not as rich as some big brands like Jumia, Konga and OLX but it would continue to try and be flexible as there are in the market at the right time.

I really like Mobofree-their ability to keep up strongly, with presence in over 5 African countries while maintaining a single platform. I think they have a great future in the Classifieds space. I also see some similarities in what Adbushi.com; a fully Nigerian-owned classifieds site has been doing since their launch in December 2015. I consider Mobofree and Adbushi the future of ecommerce in Africa
Re: MoBoFree Bigger Than OLX by AcafexGlobal(m): 11:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
I really like Mobofree-their ability to keep up strongly, with presence in over 5 African countries while maintaining a single platform. I think they have a great future in the Classifieds space. I also see some similarities in what Adbushi.com; a fully Nigerian-owned classifieds site has been doing since their launch in December 2015. I consider Mobofree and Adbushi the future of ecommerce in Africa

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: FUEL SCARCITY MAY Affect Telecom Services Soon.. / Photos: Man Treks From Jama’are To Bauchi – And No One Was There To Welcome Him / REVEALED: Benue Governor Gabriel Suswam, Segun Aganga , Tony Anenih Flee Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.