Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,186 members, 7,977,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:55 AM

Student Wins N15m And A House In The Ongoing MTN Best 11 Promo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Student Wins N15m And A House In The Ongoing MTN Best 11 Promo (787 Views)

Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing / Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' / Aliexpress 11.11 Promo. Who Is Waiting For The Date. Share Your Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Wins N15m And A House In The Ongoing MTN Best 11 Promo by Nobody: 9:30am On May 22, 2015
A student of the Federal University of Technology. Owerri, Anunobi Valentine was the star winner in the ongoing MTN BEST 11 PROMO. Valentine was the winner of N15m and a house from network giant MTN, Here is a Testimonial he posted on facebook

Omg! Friends... it's REAL.
The MTN BEST 11 PROMO.
Just like a dream come true, I was invited by MTN Nigeria to come claim my Star Price. Quite unbelievable but TRUE.
I'm now a proud owner of a 4 bedroom duplex in Abuja. Coutesy of MTN Nigeria.
My Sincere appreciation goes to the staff and management of MTN NIGERIA: the biggest telecommunication Network and The management of LAMUDI: Nigeria's Largest Online Property Marketplace.
Above all, to God almighty, who has made what we all see as impossible, Possible. Baba God Noni.
This won't be complete if I don't appreciate my ever loving parents, siblings, relatives, friends and enemies out there....wow!! The love, prayers and support has been enormous. I Love you all. Join me in the Celebration!!!

Congratulations Valentine.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-qh9WUm_ujs4/VV6zvfHwTFI/AAAAAAAABvU/mM94AUglqGY/s320/MTN13.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-xwqUmDlULW0/VV6zvh0Lt5I/AAAAAAAABvg/kx4u6hZAUYM/s320/MTN%2B3.jpg[/img]

Source: http://www.maxnaija.com/2015/05/student-wins-n15m-and-house-in-ongoing.html

Details on how to participate here - http://www.maxnaija.com/p/mtn-best-11-promo.html
Re: Student Wins N15m And A House In The Ongoing MTN Best 11 Promo by Nobody: 9:31am On May 22, 2015
ok
Re: Student Wins N15m And A House In The Ongoing MTN Best 11 Promo by olaglamour(f): 9:33am On May 22, 2015
Congratulations, but beware of EX. They're gonna try to come back now that you are a millionaire
Re: Student Wins N15m And A House In The Ongoing MTN Best 11 Promo by Nobody: 9:33am On May 22, 2015
cc lalasticlala
Re: Student Wins N15m And A House In The Ongoing MTN Best 11 Promo by Holatunde007(m): 9:35am On May 22, 2015
What's the code to migrate?
Re: Student Wins N15m And A House In The Ongoing MTN Best 11 Promo by Godfullsam(m): 9:40am On May 22, 2015
Congratulations my guy, ayam happy for you.

Leme go and recharge my em tea hen line with 100 naira. Who knows undecided, I might get a suprise call from them to come and claim my own star prize grin.
Re: Student Wins N15m And A House In The Ongoing MTN Best 11 Promo by Holatunde007(m): 9:55am On May 22, 2015
Godfullsam:

Congratulations my guy, ayam happy for you.

Leme go and recharge my em tea hen line with 100 naira. Who knows undecided, I might get a suprise call from them to come and claim my own star prize grin.
Lol......young man I beg use that ur #100 stake game, the last tym emptyhen called me was to ask abt the money I borrowed frm dem.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Own Business / I Need A Memorable Phone Number(i.e 08033333333) Or Similar / Airtel Red Hot Promo – Win Millions From Airtel Promo Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.