Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,301 members, 7,950,535 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

D'banj-receives-head-from-female-fan-on-stage [photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj-receives-head-from-female-fan-on-stage [photo] (1986 Views)

Flavour Puts Microphone In His Undies On Stage (photo) / Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video / Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj-receives-head-from-female-fan-on-stage [photo] by Dbestmax(m): 9:33am On May 22, 2015
Behold, the Kokomaster at his fullest.
D’banj has continued to celebrate his his 10th anniversary in
different locations round the world.

He was in Kong Night club in South Africa just yesterday.
As expected, D’banj thrilled fans in South Africa by performing
some of his classic tunes and his latest hit song, ‘Feeling The
Nigga’; the Kokomaster went quite raunchy on stage.

Despite the fact that D’banj’s rumored South African boo, Bonang
Matheba was present at the event, D’banj gave an impressive
performance and got massaged in some sensitive places in return.
A photo of a female fan with her mouth in D’banj’s private area is
currently causing a frenzy online.

www.informationng.com/2015/02/photo-dbanj-receives-head-from-female-fan-on-stage.html

1 Share

Re: D'banj-receives-head-from-female-fan-on-stage [photo] by xreal: 9:40am On May 22, 2015
OMG
Re: D'banj-receives-head-from-female-fan-on-stage [photo] by fnep2smooth(m): 9:43am On May 22, 2015
Am not surprise. angry

some Girls and their fish brain

Na person go carry this one out for house oooo
Re: D'banj-receives-head-from-female-fan-on-stage [photo] by benuejosh: 10:20am On May 22, 2015
Dbanj needs Christ! Plus girls can do anything to get celebrities attention even if he said the girl should lick his toe I guess she would do it. Girls you also need christ!
Re: D'banj-receives-head-from-female-fan-on-stage [photo] by omanifrank(m): 10:23am On May 22, 2015
old
Re: D'banj-receives-head-from-female-fan-on-stage [photo] by 3coins(m): 10:35am On May 22, 2015
benuejosh:
Dbanj needs Christ! Plus girls can do anything to get celebrities attention even if he said the girl should lick his toe I guess she would do it. Girls you also need christ!
lol. . . I find this very funny. . Do i need Christ too cheesy
Re: D'banj-receives-head-from-female-fan-on-stage [photo] by benuejosh: 10:38am On May 22, 2015
3coins:

lol. . . I find this very funny. . Do i need Christ too cheesy
ahhhh! So you also do like Dbanj? am sorry to say, you need christ.
Re: D'banj-receives-head-from-female-fan-on-stage [photo] by 3coins(m): 10:41am On May 22, 2015
benuejosh:
ahhhh! So you also do like Dbanj? am sorry to say, you need christ.
rotfl. . .and you need?
Re: D'banj-receives-head-from-female-fan-on-stage [photo] by benuejosh: 10:44am On May 22, 2015
3coins:

rotfl. . .and you need?
babe
Re: D'banj-receives-head-from-female-fan-on-stage [photo] by 3coins(m): 10:46am On May 22, 2015
benuejosh:
babe
lol. . . Miss Nairaland thread can help you with that wink
Re: D'banj-receives-head-from-female-fan-on-stage [photo] by benuejosh: 11:21am On May 22, 2015
3coins:

lol. . . Miss Nairaland thread can help you with that wink
are you kidding me? There I go
Re: D'banj-receives-head-from-female-fan-on-stage [photo] by 3coins(m): 11:38am On May 22, 2015
benuejosh:
are you kidding me? There I go
hehehehe,great luck bro

(1) (Reply)

Jay Z Before And After (photo) / Mike Murdock In Coza / See What Nigerians Call Clarion Chukwurah After Marrying Three Husbands At Age 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.