Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,940 members, 7,873,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

Jagal As Big As They Claim? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jagal As Big As They Claim? (484 Views)

"I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim / Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos / I Need A Truck As Big As This For Immediate Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jagal As Big As They Claim? by rockyroad: 10:12am On May 22, 2015
Hi all,

are Jagal as big as they claim? "one of the leading conglomerates in Nigeria?"

I'd like to know more about them, but their website doesn't mention their backers or mgmt and searching on here it just looks like they hire a lot but don't produce much.

I know they were involved in the SAB Miller plant in Anambra but other proof of work is thin on the ground.

Happy Friday.
Re: Jagal As Big As They Claim? by arbitrage: 11:50am On May 22, 2015
I only know of Jagal Pharma, the manufacturer of the popular (and formerly powerful) Tetmosol medicated and antiseptic soap.

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Your Profitable Online Store / Request For Partnership / What Would Happen To Earth If Nigeria Disappears?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.