Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,271 members, 7,932,156 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:44 PM

South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel (31009 Views)

Why The South Is Afraid Of Oil Discovery In The North / The Word "South-south" Is United Nation Creation. Debunking IPOB Propaganda / Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Macelliot(m): 11:59am On May 22, 2015
mcquin:

In my spare time, I'll try to upload photos of my maternal grandpa's burial- Obong Joseph Ekanem. And our names on his diary to the great grand children. Maybe then they'll understand that not all SS, accept their idea. Not even the "Delta Igbos"
Don't dare ever mention Delta Igbos again.

9 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Scholes007(m): 12:02pm On May 22, 2015
Ikwerreboy:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=699057263537466&id=691375847638941&_rdr
Hahaha OP... can ikwere live peaceful with the ibibio,efik,oron,ijaw etc. Keep fermenting you hatred against the Igbos

5 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by BiafranPrince: 12:02pm On May 22, 2015
Mcquin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sorry, but again stop worrying yourself, SS except Edo is part and parcel of Biafraland, now you can relocate to some other place sir, thank you

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 22, 2015
BiafranPrince:
Mcquin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sorry, but again stop worrying yourself, SS except Edo is part and parcel of Biafraland, now you can relocate to some other place sir, thank you

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by codedslayer: 12:04pm On May 22, 2015
[s]
therevelation2:
[s]

sgut up there u animal......

BTW where is goodslayer aka anago?
[/s]

Go ask your father that question. Start the show and stop making noise. I dont have time for your spit splashing. B.astard

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Macelliot(m): 12:07pm On May 22, 2015
mcquin:

Efik.
Nice! I'm not a pro-Biafra... I felt 'anger' at the way the OP insulted my Tribe... He lied!

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by SUBWAY101(m): 12:08pm On May 22, 2015
They are threatening people with there noise again. I hate noisemakers mhen....

6 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by truefact: 12:12pm On May 22, 2015
Well, irrespective of whatever, SS are still the worst of region in Nigeria project. ..where is saro wiwa, where is Boro, soon Asari will be history too.. SS are the real spoils of war in Nigeria. ..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Victor Malu Is Dead (Ex Chief Of Army Staff) / Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records / PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.