Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,914 members, 7,949,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration (28413 Views)

Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony / John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation / Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by yusufbida(m): 4:31pm On May 22, 2015
HugoEagles15:
Let me comment my reserve
LET ME RESERVE MY COMMENT.
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by akwunmi(m): 4:36pm On May 22, 2015
himkers:
[size=14pt]Who said they re coming to grace buhari's inauguration?? They re only coming to bid the greatest and peaceful loving politician on the African continent (GEJ) farewell for time well spent and his spirit of sportsmanship.

Btw, how we started dosent matter, it's how well we end that matters (even d world leaders knows this)[/size]
u've jst spoken lik a real baboon 4rm otueke village.u mean real men will cum because of jona?? Ar u kidding me? Stop am if na joke o b4 i go stat de giv u slap 4rm here nw..
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by samx4real(m): 4:46pm On May 22, 2015
Until I see them... Naa lie! undecided
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by championeh(m): 5:01pm On May 22, 2015
Wet weed is not good for your health, i have been telling you
himkers:
[size=14pt]Who said they re coming to grace buhari's inauguration?? They re only coming to bid the greatest and peaceful loving politician on the African continent (GEJ) farewell for time well spent and his spirit of sportsmanship.

Btw, how we started dosent matter, it's how well we end that matters (even d world leaders knows this)[/size]

1 Like

Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by Doctorate(m): 5:22pm On May 22, 2015
himkers:
undecided
what is this one saying? dude smoke weed ni?
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by hadura29(m): 5:23pm On May 22, 2015
Francon:
Is it too late to trek from lagos to Abuja.... I wanna watch it live and direct cheesy grin

No it's not oooooo. Please start right now by Thursday you will get there..,
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by Namadobi: 5:29pm On May 22, 2015
BUKOLA SARAKI MY HERO

EL-RUFAI MY ROLE MODEL

AMEACHI MY GUY
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by aviazuva: 6:01pm On May 22, 2015
himkers:

Yes man of peace and weakness, but not man of good governance and quality leadership

2 Likes

Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by LordVoldemort(m): 6:05pm On May 22, 2015
vizkiz:
yeah, that's true...he has been begging me to join them too. Infact obasanjo just pinged me now asking "how far?"

I guess I have no choice since my other niggas(even obama) will be there...buhari is my boy though undecided

Mind of a lunatic
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 22, 2015
[quote author=himkers post=33994994][size=14pt]Who said they re coming to grace buhari's inauguration?? They re only coming to bid the greatest and peaceful loving politician on the African continent (GEJ) farewell for time well spent and his spirit of sportsmanship.

Btw, how we started dosent matter, it's how well we end that matters (even d world leaders knows this)[/size][/quote

Either u no read am well or u no understand am well, it says presidential inauguration not out presidentialguration, sorry for my ingilish

1 Like

Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by CriticalThought: 6:42pm On May 22, 2015
GMB must surround himself with technically competent people. He has all the political will from the Nigerian masses and the international community. Take this country to greatness, if someone tries to derail you, expose them on tv.
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by viruz007(m): 8:34pm On May 22, 2015
Jorussia:
.This is a great news for Nigeria and Nigerians, but it will b a greater news,for Nigeria and Nigerians,if at least, by December 31,2016 all, our local refineries Will be functioning in a minimum of 90% production rate, after d turn around maintenance we Nigerians expect GMB. to start doing in his first 3 months in office.I Just pray GMB will have d courage to on d toes of the CABALS holding dis nation to ransom, in order to satisfy d desires of d Nigerian populace. I believe its high time,we Nigerians come together and support GMB,because if he fails,we all will suffer for it,whether we are Igbo,Yoruba, Hausa, Edo, I jaw etc.

Bros calm down na. How?!!!!

Him no go award contract, den workers go start work, time for materials to reach for work, etc... Den r mighty cabals
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by ogundeleai(m): 8:47pm On May 22, 2015
iyatrustee:
Is there a way we can fast forward the remaining 6days of PDP's reign in Nigeria?

I just cant wait!

Thank you my brother! The six days is like a year.. The suffering after the outcome of election is becoming unbearable.. I think the period between election and handing over should be review
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by Christmasdon(m): 9:13pm On May 22, 2015
Hope they will cook rice. Inauguration nobe small one o,
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by ESHOIZA: 9:26pm On May 22, 2015
Gejpresident:
God bless Gej, a man of peace
u our Hero

as for Buhari no peace for the wicked
same way u destroy Gej government with insurgency and propaganda and makes Gej looks incompetent so shall u receive

failure I wish ur government and amaechi
so dumb and retarded
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by kenoz(m): 9:42pm On May 22, 2015
SAI BUHARI.

GEJ MY MAN.
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by rasheedmalik113: 10:17pm On May 22, 2015
in the name of Allah, all the heads of country they wll land safely to Nigeria and return back safely to their country, Nigeria are expecting them
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by laykhorn(m): 12:00am On May 23, 2015
demmy0325:
Demola the space booker grin
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by hamzyluv(m): 7:25am On May 23, 2015
himkers:

pls why cant u advice ur mr otuoke not to have accepted the outcome of the last general election now... ur otuoke maater life will be more than that of (1) Gbagbo's life (2) Tailor's reign (3) Gaddafi... .. .. .. 200naira per litter .... 1,300megawatt of electricity ....
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by lormarx: 9:51am On May 23, 2015
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by lormarx: 12:40pm On May 23, 2015
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 28, 2015
0GBUEFI:
What is wrong with all these Yoruba people? Why are they jealous of we the Igbos? Is it by force to stay in the same country with you?

Leave us alone , we are going back to Biafra. , Biafra till i die.

NIGERIA MUST DIVIDE IN JESUS NAME
. Ogbuefi u b ATAMA oo so u are among those that are still clamouring 4 Biafra,chai I pity u,even if God decide 2 divide dis country no one will b called BIAFRA.
Re: 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration by edoairways: 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
Omotall:

Don't worry damsel,u can join me,cos am going there also with edoairways to watch it live cheesy
Wow! The international convention is holding in Owerri by 12:05 a.m today

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees / Police Takeover Edo Assembly, APC Set To Remove Speaker, Inaugurate 14 Members / Aggressive Spending, Worsening FX Crisis" - How Naira Redesign Will Affect Econo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.