Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,563 members, 7,972,112 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:30 AM

Find Your Tree N Check Below For The Corresponding Qualities. How True Are They? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Find Your Tree N Check Below For The Corresponding Qualities. How True Are They? (3135 Views)

Rainfall Breaks Tall Tree In Gombe. Photos updated!! / What Is Wrong With This Christmas Tree? (picture) / Google Adsense Has Paid Me, See My Check Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Find Your Tree N Check Below For The Corresponding Qualities. How True Are They? by viee(f): 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2007
wow!
mine is 60% correct
Popular tree
cheesy
Re: Find Your Tree N Check Below For The Corresponding Qualities. How True Are They? by ajaabi(m): 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2007
Oh boy, where did u get this! It s almost there for 2 persons I know. Thanks
Re: Find Your Tree N Check Below For The Corresponding Qualities. How True Are They? by wifeypenth(f): 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2007
Chestnut tree
wel wel wel.u got me perfectly rite
Re: Find Your Tree N Check Below For The Corresponding Qualities. How True Are They? by Nella(f): 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2007
mine is Maple tree , lol, 89% right! funny lol!
Re: Find Your Tree N Check Below For The Corresponding Qualities. How True Are They? by houdin: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2007
Mine is the apple tree,let me just give u 75%.it is nice desription of self.i prefer this to the zodiac.kep it up bro.
Re: Find Your Tree N Check Below For The Corresponding Qualities. How True Are They? by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 21, 2007
Mine is hazelnut. They made a number of right guesses though but I still think they've got little bits of me scattered all around.
Re: Find Your Tree N Check Below For The Corresponding Qualities. How True Are They? by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 21, 2007
houdin:

Mine is the apple tree,let me just give u 75%.it is nice desription of self.i prefer this to the zodiac.kep it up bro.
Hmmnn,
He sure did not do this himself. He got it from an Irish website. Its a good thing he brought it to Nairaland though. smiley
Re: Find Your Tree N Check Below For The Corresponding Qualities. How True Are They? by tjaycent1(m): 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2007
i need a gurl between the age of 22 to 23,i need someone gentle nice,God fearing,and caring.if you which to know more about me,you can text me on this number 08026452294.
pls do not flash.
tjay.
Re: Find Your Tree N Check Below For The Corresponding Qualities. How True Are They? by balleriina(f): 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2007
elm tree, completely and utterly true about me lol
Re: Find Your Tree N Check Below For The Corresponding Qualities. How True Are They? by encubed(m): 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2007
It's all psychology mostly nice things nothing bad. who no go claim am?
Re: Find Your Tree N Check Below For The Corresponding Qualities. How True Are They? by ennniy(f): 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2007
nice one
mine is hazelnut and it's partially correct

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Question Has An Answer, Just ask Weegy / The 5 Strangest, Most Terrifying Creatures Ever Found / 7 Motivational Graduation Speeches That Will Inspire You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.