Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,637 members, 7,905,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:31 AM

Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC (12255 Views)

Shiite Members Stage Protest In Abuja, Demand The Release Of El-Zakzaky (Photos) / Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) / Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:52pm On May 22, 2015
Ok.
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by VISTIN(m): 3:52pm On May 22, 2015
Please help kill this ppparty.

If anything happens, the blood of PDP will be on your head.
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by Walebakare(m): 3:52pm On May 22, 2015
PDP is now a gone party
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by gfullmoon(m): 3:54pm On May 22, 2015
So Adamu Mu'azu was unduly elected. Come see reason from the acting national chairman.
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by uwa1(m): 3:55pm On May 22, 2015
They ve started. Who instigated this one again. PDP alwz biting each other since 1900.
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 3:57pm On May 22, 2015
Vote Twaci Vote change oth ) www.nairaland.com/2329533/miss-nairaland- contest-2015-final/3#33983532 just type I vote Twaci cc Nljega n u have move the train of change forward

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by Uwaomapaul(m): 3:59pm On May 22, 2015
For your latest quality stone coated roofing tiles (Bond, Classic, Roman, Shake, Shingle designs) from DS Rooftile, South Korea. Call/Whatsapp 07030671388 or 08148304493
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by ambhod: 4:00pm On May 22, 2015
Insider Sponsored protest.... #KokoroTinJeEfoAraEfoLowa
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by ishiamu(m): 4:02pm On May 22, 2015
Beremx:
Who cares?

If you don't care why then do you comment? Are you this senseless? Shows pdp gives u sleepless night I guess. Chill grab a drink our party will rise again
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by seedorfg(m): 4:02pm On May 22, 2015
shoro niyiun bii
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 22, 2015
lisimmo:
I can see barcanista and severussnake among the protesters...chai. grin
photographer?
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by bamidele029: 4:04pm On May 22, 2015
Everything PDP wished for APC is coming true for them, may that be the portion of all my enemies grin Amen
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by boxypane(m): 4:11pm On May 22, 2015
Disgruntled jobless beings! Its still party politics at dis their time. Bottom line iS, pdp ends up in d east/ south south, her final resting place.
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by GBAGAAUN(m): 4:11pm On May 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by omenka(m): 4:12pm On May 22, 2015
Eyaa. Misplaced priorities.
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by AdeniyiA(m): 4:14pm On May 22, 2015
Any committee without commitment will commit crime undecided
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by prince2015: 4:17pm On May 22, 2015
Abugab:
Hired crowd
Sour losers
Failed party
Extinction beckons for PDP, resignation of NWC or not.
How did the protesters get to Wadata plaza with the fuel crisis, I am sure they suffered and laboured to get there and yet they are protesting over PDP instead of issues affecting them.
Sycophants
I pity my people for their greed
Nonsense....

DOES FUEL STOPS TREKKING? MBA ....
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by PastorOla1: 4:17pm On May 22, 2015
PDP IS DEAD & BURIED, "ADIEU PDP"
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 22, 2015
the protesters look hungry!
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by efilefun(m): 4:41pm On May 22, 2015
Bonapart:
Who's sponsoring these ones... Apc i dey clap for una o
As if they can do better if they get the chance
Must you show the world you senseless
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by ayokellany: 5:04pm On May 22, 2015
The party for morons from the tribe of hate.
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by Aarewa: 5:05pm On May 22, 2015
So,the pdp can still do this to herself, because this was what the party majorly did in pre-election era.Anyway i sit down dey watch.
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by hypertension(m): 5:18pm On May 22, 2015
Keneking:
Great...
u r a big "mumu"..i laugh at ur stupidity
It started with Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, PhD.....over 52% of the electorates sacked him through the polls on March 28, 2015.

It took Fayose and Akpabio and a few handful party hierarchy to dislodge Muazu and Chief Anenih.

It would take a handful of party sympathizers to sack the entire NWC before Monday next week.

PDP actually had a weak foundation all along and Nigerians didn't know. They could have been thrown out of power before Umaru Yar'Adua and Jonathan came some years ago. The party ruled with arrogance and too much gra-gra.

We have experienced one of the most weak and wicked leadership in the country since independence.

This Jonathan government sef angry
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 22, 2015
But PDP has a constitution. Why can't they invoke the relevant sections of their constitution to convoke a mini congress and pass a vote of no confidence on members of the NWC? Must they hire crowds to protest when there are a several of more civilised ways of achieving their desires? This same atitude leads to failures anytime this type of system is adopted. It is using the 'I must force you out measure'. I am very certain these old ways of doing things will pass away soon. The only reason why they are doing this is because they have a lot of stolen money to throw around and force themselves or their cronies into public spaces..
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by tehilebo: 6:11pm On May 22, 2015
Reading through the responses one cannot but help wonder at the level of moronic comments on here, everyone is definitely paid they allude! How about people who just want a party they believe in? I'm not in Abuja but for sure would have gone there...this is party that may have erred in some way but still has enough states to be a viable opposition..is that not in Nigeria's best interest? Let's pray reform comes as the Nigerian populace are best served with alternative platforms competing to serve.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 22, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/22/breaking-protesters-storm-pdp-secretariat-demand-resignation-of-nwc/

TAN AND SURE P MEMBERS PROTESTING FOR LOSING THEIR STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE.
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 22, 2015
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by billyG(m): 7:44pm On May 22, 2015
Opposition party ma foot!a useless party that sank naijeria in d mud 4 16 goddamn yrs,is not qualified 2 be an opposition,dey shld go & die let apga take over.
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by Abugab(m): 9:30pm On May 22, 2015
prince2015:

DOES FUEL STOPS TREKKING? MBA ....

Fuel does not stop trekking at all but it's non availability will stop trekking from Kubwa, Lugbe, Gwagwalada, Zuba, Life Camp....
In this case, they would have suffered to get there whether by public transport or personal ride.
That's what I am saying, gerrit?
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by adetension: 11:01pm On May 22, 2015
They are not real protester they are hired by someone of the party leaders they where all giving money each for the protest I know one of my nab our he's not a pdp member but he's there because of the money !! That's poverty no work that's youth have been hired in various evil acts!!! I wish general buhari best of luck because people are suffering:::: I need job if any nairalander can help me out this is my num if you can call me may the lord help you as you do your best in my life I study civil engineering just ND any assistance I will be so greatful. Here are my number 08108173717 $ 08074619932. GOD bless you as you do

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Wike’s Attempt To Remove Secondus Will Fail – Babatope / Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working / Looting Of NEMA Warehouse, Symptom Of Impending Revolution – Shehu Sani Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.