Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,091 members, 7,899,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 10:11 PM

Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke (31569 Views)

Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) / Gej's Trekkers Encountered Snake On Their Journey [see PICTURES] / Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by Forwetinnah: 6:42pm On May 22, 2015
Lungi dance Lungi dance Lungi dance Lungi dance. ...Lungi dance Lungi dance Lungi dance Lungi dance grin
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by ibiyemi93: 6:43pm On May 22, 2015
Gejpresident:
My Father!My President!!My Hero!!!

I will soon take picture with you, place it in my sitting room and show you to my children and tell them story how Buhari used Boko haram and fabricated Chibok girls to truncate your government,
and I will tell them story how you overcome.

My Hero, you came, you saw and you conquered!

President Goodluck Jonathan came and delivered more than what Yorubas and Hausas had done in the past. If you think Buhari will perform magic,you're deceiving yourself. After May 29th,no one will call PGEJ's name again or blame him. Who'll APC blame for its failures? Sai mumu baba!

What is this one saying...smh...
Tribalistic something...
And tell me the government that is not been condemned. If Baba doesn't deliver too, people ll' clamour for change.
Besides, no right thinking person is expecting Buhari to perform magic.....
Am sure you just feel like typing some nonsense
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 22, 2015
tempilo2k:

Didn't get your attention because you are either a myopic retard (this I strongly suspect)
Or
You have the attention span of a 13year old (always on twitter or on facebook).

Too bad you said that. If maturity is measured by age, you are a kid to me. You are just a newbie of 2013.

If Criticising others makes you feel wiser than them, congrats, you are wiser poke. But only as wise as your age, Boy.
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by 9jaBloke: 7:08pm On May 22, 2015
raumdeuter:
Welcome, Thanks for your weight watching exercise. Thank you for welcoming our clueless ex president home where he belongs

Now turn back go to where you are from and make yourself useful to yourself, family and community.

There are farms waiting to be cultivated, animals waiting to be raised, books waiting to be read, potholes waiting to be filled,

Go and make yourself useful from now on. For this country to progress we need all hands on deck not for people to be walking around like JOHNNY WALKER

They should be Liverpool fans, You would never walk alone

If na the days of Obasanjo, Na just presidential handshake dem go get and pure water

Lol
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by emmanuel2015: 7:12pm On May 22, 2015
raumdeuter:
Welcome, Thanks for your weight watching exercise. Thank you for welcoming our clueless ex president home where he belongs

Now turn back go to where you are from and make yourself useful to yourself, family and community.

There are farms waiting to be cultivated, animals waiting to be raised, books waiting to be read, potholes waiting to be filled,

Go and make yourself useful from now on. For this country to progress we need all hands on deck not for people to be walking around like JOHNNY WALKER

If na the days of Obasanjo, Na just presidential handshake dem go get and pure water
/gzz
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by emmanuel2015: 7:13pm On May 22, 2015
raumdeuter:

[/ http:// bit . do/gzz ]
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by fareed69(m): 7:22pm On May 22, 2015
Gejpresident:
My Father!My President!!My Hero!!!

I will soon take picture with you, place it in my sitting room and show you to my children and tell them story how Buhari used Boko haram and fabricated Chibok girls to truncate your government,
and I will tell them story how you overcome.

My Hero, you came, you saw and you conquered!

President Goodluck Jonathan came and delivered more than what Yorubas and Hausas had done in the past. If you think Buhari will perform magic,you're deceiving yourself. After May 29th,no one will call PGEJ's name again or blame him. Who'll APC blame for its failures? Sai mumu baba!

Jealousy Jealousy na him dey Worry you
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by billyG(m): 7:26pm On May 22, 2015
Why trekk 2 otuoke when Gej iz in abuja?or are dey gonna wait 4 him there?
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by Moana(f): 7:29pm On May 22, 2015
themodernman:

*quickly rushes to check boobies*no boobies pix*

Mtchew! angry
see your life ashiii cheesy go and repent grin
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by themodernman: 7:37pm On May 22, 2015
Moana:
see your life ashiii cheesy go and repent grin

No boobies angry
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by Femastic: 7:59pm On May 22, 2015
[quote author=izuch post=33997279]Are they going to trek back to abj? So the whole suffer na to go snap picture with frsc signboard for Otuoke? Smh[/quot
I think so, they should complete their job
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by Femastic: 8:04pm On May 22, 2015
okooloyun1:
I just pray they won't commit suicide if they later did not get anything.
. I pray oh
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by Moana(f): 8:12pm On May 22, 2015
themodernman:

No boobies angry

( . )( . )

See boobies?
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by sanerugwei: 8:26pm On May 22, 2015
billyG:
Why trekk 2 otuoke when Gej iz in abuja?or are dey gonna wait 4 him there?

The cluelessness and directionless-ness of those 3 unwise trekkers is just at par with the leadership of the clueless one..their hero. Person dey farm..u dey find am go house....
Make mama piss no catch those two gals...na that time una go know say na only una waka come...
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by justrite02: 9:14pm On May 22, 2015
Welldone guys, My concern is like the rituallist don't have time for the trekkers now , maybe when they have time for them people would stop trekking
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by okooloyun1(m): 9:32pm On May 22, 2015
babestella:

Not everyone does something for money or financial gain like you. They may just be passionate about the whole thing and as long as it gives them fun they are ok.
Stay there dey deceive yourself.
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by Richrico(m): 9:56pm On May 22, 2015
The issue of unemployment is one that will be looked at seriously by the Buhari's administration. Joblessness is the reason for the trekking. the energy those young Nigerians expended would have been channeled to more positive venture and not a clueless trip to OTUOKE.
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 22, 2015
Gejpresident:
ashawo kobo-kobo

hoe
I don't blame you. This is how ur oga gej trained imbeciles like u to roam the earth. Olodo tongue
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by themodernman: 9:58pm On May 22, 2015
Moana:

( . )( . )

See boobies?

Too small undecided
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by kenoz(m): 9:59pm On May 22, 2015
Congrats to three out of the people been infected by the new virus {trek madness} in the country in Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by psalmsjob: 10:01pm On May 22, 2015
Its really a shame that most of our youths could be so dependent on free money...I've been sad since this "Johnny Walkers" began their walk-for-money and more so when I read the reply of the male trekker to Omotola. But I then understood that its not only GEJ thats clueless most youths shouting GEJ till 2019 and these trekkers are the major problem of Nigeria going forward.
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by Moana(f): 10:01pm On May 22, 2015
themodernman:

Too small undecided
( . )( . )( . )
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by themodernman: 10:11pm On May 22, 2015
Moana:

( . )( . )( . )

Lols...aint turned on by Polymastia...i'm fine with 2round, big & brown melons...

Don't gerrit it twisted, I know you aint a female.
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 22, 2015
Na wetin idleness dey cause.......
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by nduchucks: 11:11pm On May 22, 2015
Lets hope Patience and GEJ will find it in their hearts to give these people small kola nut.
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by yemivictor: 5:35am On May 23, 2015
how dem dey take baff sef?
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by yemivictor: 5:36am On May 23, 2015
how the girls dey take wash up?
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by yemivictor: 5:37am On May 23, 2015
where dem dey shit?
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by Janiwili(f): 9:33am On May 23, 2015
Dat was a gud one. Welcome u d trekkerz.
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by SenatorJames(m): 12:55pm On May 23, 2015
Please where are they charging their phone during this period? also where are they sleeping or is it a day and night journey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians / ₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun / Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.