Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,469 members, 7,947,881 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State (24178 Views)

Suspected Cultists Invade Surulere, Vandalize Cars, Steal Valuables (Photos) / Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State / Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State by UnknownT: 6:35pm On May 22, 2015
SARS? I hope no innocent person was among the killed cultists knowing how SARS operate
Re: 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State by synergycom19: 6:36pm On May 22, 2015
Hope tgey are not innocents people?
Re: 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State by itsmayiela(m): 6:37pm On May 22, 2015
ha
Re: 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State by herald9: 6:42pm On May 22, 2015
This my Uniport friend wey run come uyo when school is still in progress...i'm sure he's not unconnected with this...

When i stroll with am to school dude keeps telling me we no get guys....am like which guys again?
Re: 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State by jakesund(m): 6:45pm On May 22, 2015
Each time I tell people I ran from ekiti state university to OAU cuz cultist were disturbing my life they always think I'm dumb.. cheesy

I can't just imagine myself dying cuz one hediot tried to get one girl and her boyfriend said no
undecided

I like my life so much grin

I can't come and die for nothing smiley

2 Likes

Re: 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 22, 2015
Turning Rivers to Edo & Yoruba land where cultism is work
Re: 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State by islandmoon: 6:51pm On May 22, 2015
Habayomie:
The Nigeria Police Force lie a lot.
Though am not advocating for the deceased but why not arrest then prosecute.
SARS kill at will.
They have killed many innocents.

i wish the cultist in port Harcourt have the chance to deal with you, then you will stop saying that.
they fear nobody, they come out on the street in the broad day light shooting anyone at sight.

commit all sort of atrocities, seem you dont know PH street cult, community cults everywhere in PH, the town is a hell on earth.

probably they only killed those ones because they are not on the part of the police.

PH is a lawless place, those boys just came out on a Sunday to rub atm staff that wanted to come and reload the ATM at the Eco Bank at the Revoc junction in Trans Amadi, they came with one yeye car, a police patrol van had to avoid them, they operated for 40mins with no challenge, some boys are also around zoo, they claim their the government, their leaders are government, charles taylor, mopol, these are nicknames, they are always coming out to rob people early in the morning,
they use words like, ( i will arrest you) pretending to be SSS and drag you to a corner and rob you , anything from 6pm in the evening, you are not safe till 6.30 in the morning, i think their is a team of police that patrol on a light brown toyata high lander who can only make the boys run ones in a while, in fact, it has become a norm, anything we see these boys robbing, molesting anyone, you dare not talk because they will surely come for you, so..these boys are at large and also the popular Michelin police station is not working for police but for some dubious men around that zone, another info i have for the public is that, there are some boys that moves around in taxis looking for visitors who parked by the road side, they will molest you, overpower you and force you to pay thousands, they are not ready to work. i hope someone investigate this infos.

some boys are also specialized in digging Nitel cable in the night as RCC is currently working in the area. tip off

3 Likes

Re: 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Good one from the police .

These guys has turned life for the local people into something else .

People left them alone to go about their nefarious activities even as harassment and intimidation became the order of the day ,until they kidnapped the wrong woman that had wrong sons and won't just bow down to any shiit.

They simply use their money to punish them for fuccking with their family.

Shitty head Greenlanders wannabe.

Rest in pieces boys.
If you see them bragging and moving abt with weapons,feeling on top the world...so retarded set of pple

1 Like

Re: 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State by klax(m): 6:54pm On May 22, 2015
Nice one may all of them rest in hell with more torture. When a child says his or her mother will not sleep he or she too should forget about sleeping. This would a lesson to the rest since they are not ready to live peacefully among human then the only choice left for them is to live in pieces. Period!!!

SARS pls go after the rest nip them off completely I'm really sick of all these rubbish boko haram are not allowing people to rest, cultiist kill as they like, armed robbers are not allowing people to sleep what a hell is all these SARS pls kill them all and may God punish anyone that sympathise with them.
Re: 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State by Truckpusher(m): 7:01pm On May 22, 2015
IHate9ja1:

If you see them bragging and moving abt with weapons,feeling on top the world...so retarded set of pple
This one action from these boys with the help of the police will send a strong message to the entire household of the underworld that you can't fucck with some families and go scot free.

They will use any they got to bring you down.

They should even go after their entire family members both innocent and non innocent to serve as a warning to other would-be kidnappers that there are people out there that can smoke them if they miss their lane.If you raise known criminals then you should be able face the consequences too.

You can't go to that part of Rivers State without constantly watching your back.

They deserve anything they got served.

1 Like

Re: 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:05pm On May 22, 2015
Cultism doesn't pay.
Re: 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State by Habayomie(m): 7:05pm On May 22, 2015
islandmoon:

i wish the cultist in port Harcourt have the chance to deal with you, then you will stop saying that.
they fear nobody, they come out on the street in the broad day light shooting anyone at sight.

commit all sort of atrocities, seem you dont know PH street cult, community cults everywhere in PH, the town is a hell on earth.
All am trying to point out is that-Innocents can be among the deceased.
Uno police nah
Re: 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 22, 2015
orobs93:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/breaking-news-26-suspected-cultists-killed-in-rivers/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter#sthash.CieONmoY.dpuf[color=#006600][/color]

this is extra judicial killing. 60% of Nigerians experienced or was once a cult member.who is killing the police and politicians for joining ogboni or rituals they normally do.
WELCOME TO NIGERIA..... LAND OF HYPOCRITES
Re: 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
This one action from these boys with the help of the police will send a strong message to the entire household of the underworld that you can't fucck with some families and go scot free.

They will use any they got to bring you down.

They should even go after their entire family members both innocent and non innocent to serve as a warning to other would-be kidnappers that there are people out there that can smoke them if they miss their lane.If you raise known criminals then you should be able face the consequences too.

You can't go to that part of Rivers State without constantly watching your back.

They deserve anything they got served.
True talk boss,aint know maybe na igbo dey worry them....very useless set of pple.
Re: 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State by cana882(m): 7:10pm On May 22, 2015
Just 26?? Gud one. But pls we need more of this... dem plenty 4 rivers state ehHh angry
Re: 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State by cana882(m): 7:13pm On May 22, 2015
herald9:
This my Uniport friend wey run come uyo when school is still in progress...i'm sure he's not unconnected with this...

When i stroll with am to school dude keeps telling me we no get guys....am like which guys again?
bros run o b4 hm go turn u 2 one of him skol kinda boys grin
Re: 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State by Sanuzi(m): 7:30pm On May 22, 2015
hamaworld:
Wish them(cultist) what they wish themselves

Yes oooooooooooo
Re: 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 22, 2015
Why the killing!!!
Re: 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State by toyoutoyou: 7:35pm On May 22, 2015
Can u imagine having this set of people mixing with reasonable men and women in the society.Now tell me whether their parents did not fail in their respomsibility.These are the same set of people who are always shouting they want biafra and always saying GEJ their hero,Fayose the role model.Sons and daughters of failed parents.Nonsence set of people.
Re: 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 22, 2015
too many cultists in nairaland... Truckpusher, hamaword,herald9 are some of them,....pls Seun take note
Re: 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State by Truckpusher(m): 8:10pm On May 22, 2015
remember007:
too many cultists in nairaland... Truckpusher, hamaword,herald9 are some of them,....pls Seun take note
Well, I never expected a horrible looking mgbeke and gorilla look alike of a woman to be reasonable ,just one bit.
Re: 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State by Fidecoo(m): 8:15pm On May 22, 2015
Live by the game, die by the game.
Re: 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State by EmekaBlue(m): 8:26pm On May 22, 2015
hmm
Re: 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 22, 2015
They shud greet devil in hell....
Re: 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State by herald9: 8:32pm On May 22, 2015
cana882:
bros run o b4 hm go turn u 2 one of him skol kinda boys grin
hehehe it can't happen bruh cheesy
Re: 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State by herald9: 8:38pm On May 22, 2015
remember007:
This would'nt have seem funny on normal days... I'm just happy this evening...

Go and sin no more... smiley
Re: 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, I never expected a horrible looking mgbeke and gorilla look alike of a woman to be reasonable ,just one bit.
lols, so no one can joke with you?.... Am sorry anyway and be rest assured it won't happen again.. no offense take here
Re: 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State by Truckpusher(m): 8:42pm On May 22, 2015
remember007:
lols, so no one can joke with you?.... Am sorry anyway and be rest assured it won't happen again.. no offense take here
Oh ! Sorry sweetheart , I was only responding jokingly.
Sorry eh , it won't happen again.
Re: 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Re: 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 22, 2015
herald9:
This would'nt have seem funny on normal days... I'm just happy this evening...

Go and sin no more... smiley
hahaaahaahhaahaaa.. thanks, it was actually meant to be a joke
Re: 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State by Tunami(m): 8:50pm On May 22, 2015
what of ebubu in eleme and trans amadi in p.h

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How We Kidnapped Children From Churches- Suspect Speaks (Pictured) / Kaduna Train Attack: General Faruk Yahaya Visits Scene / How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.