Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,878 members, 7,969,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:05 PM

How To Create Group On Facebook - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Create Group On Facebook (827 Views)

How To Delete A Group On Facebook / What Does "poke" Mean On Facebook? / Mtn Subscribers Fanpage & Group On Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create Group On Facebook by colgy05: 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2009
SOME FOLKS HAVE BEEN ASKING QUESTIONS ON HOW TO CREATE GROUP ON FACEBOOK,
IT'S VERY SIMPLE, JUST DOWNLOAD THE PDF DOC BELOW AND FELLOW THE STEP.

Re: How To Create Group On Facebook by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 13, 2009
So you went ahead to create a screenshot and label it and created a 95K acrobat file out of it?

Guy you get time - but for interested folks - that is what is really there, see it for yourself.

I used to believe that creating groups on facebook is really easy though.
Re: How To Create Group On Facebook by colgy05: 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2009
dhtml, you think say u sabi everything finish, sebi na person na him ask the question before i postam.

if u no know the right reply for threat make u no dey reply sometimes,
Re: How To Create Group On Facebook by Mustay(m): 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2009
I would rather you post the pic here.\

After all, there ain't too much information on the pdf but the screenshot wink
Re: How To Create Group On Facebook by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2009
Thank you jare mustay, i wasnt saying that what the poster did was bad - if he had posted the pic here, i would not have said anything.
Just that i was expecting to see something like a handbook or lots of stuffs when he went all the way to make a pdf out of it.

We need to make information we provide to be easily accessible by others.
Re: How To Create Group On Facebook by colgy05: 10:33am On Feb 16, 2009
you guys should also know that i did a little explanation on the diagram and i could not reach out to any image converting prg to convert to a jpeg, pdf converter was the closer pragram i could get.
Re: How To Create Group On Facebook by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2009
No problemo, you are welcome, at least you have solved some people's problems. Keep up the good job (and i sincerely mean it).
Re: How To Create Group On Facebook by Damh: 11:47am On Feb 18, 2009
Appreciate your hard work but i am not satisfied with that screen shot.According to my opinion it's better to try yourself.
Re: How To Create Group On Facebook by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2009
That was what i felt too initially.

(1) (Reply)

Glo Gprs / Please How Can I Get My Files Out Of A Flash That Has Virus In It? / Laptop Users Please Help! Which Is The Best & Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.