Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,904 members, 7,906,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:12 AM

Just Heard Of A Good Deal On Eye-lash Extensions - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Just Heard Of A Good Deal On Eye-lash Extensions (663 Views)

Lash Extensions 101 For Brides-to-be / QUEENZHAIR||Massive End of year Sales on human hair extensions!!!! / See My Wedding Hairstyle On My Own Hair Without Extensions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Heard Of A Good Deal On Eye-lash Extensions by springpark14: 10:55pm On May 22, 2015
I just heard there is a company importing and selling 100% human hair are lowest price ever in surulere. Has anyone heard about it..We are trying to get more information on how to reach them. Please help.
Thanks

Anu
Re: Just Heard Of A Good Deal On Eye-lash Extensions by obubani76(m): 12:13pm On May 23, 2015
There seems to be a lot of people claiming they have original extensions available but I have since discovered they are fake. You may wish to try a make-up artist called Chloe's makeover who I hear are selling theirs at 600naira for dozen price and 800naira for retail. Their studio is at 7 Rasak balogun Street, off adebola street, off Adeniran ogunsanya, Surulere. I hope d info is useful. Best of luck in your search
Re: Just Heard Of A Good Deal On Eye-lash Extensions by springpark14: 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
you can now reach them for distributorship on 08155654753 and they will ship to anywhere in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Supplies Of Make Up Accessories And Kaftan Dresses And Tops From India / The More Time To Dress The More Productive / Is It Right Or Wrong For A Lady To Put On Trousers.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.