Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,875 members, 7,909,293 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:56 PM

How Did You Learn To Sew ? Please Take This Survey Thanks - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Did You Learn To Sew ? Please Take This Survey Thanks (1335 Views)

Ankara Styles To Sew This Xmas Season / Anybody Can Sew Like A Professional! / Looking For Styles To Sew Check In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Learn To Sew ? Please Take This Survey Thanks by MymothersKeeper(f): 6:08am On May 23, 2015
Did you go through a professional training ? Or learned casually and got better by time.
If I want to go into fashion, is it really neccasry to train, I am thinking of learning on YouTube , is that realistic at all? I wouldn't know please shed some light .
Thanks in advance
Re: How Did You Learn To Sew ? Please Take This Survey Thanks by delishpot: 6:25am On May 23, 2015
It will be good to train at a tailors shop dear. There are tips and tricks you learn on the job. Just look for a tailor that will teach you well and not waste your time.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Learn To Sew ? Please Take This Survey Thanks by Lovebond34(m): 6:43am On May 23, 2015
go through a tailorin shop..will b beta

1 Like

Re: How Did You Learn To Sew ? Please Take This Survey Thanks by Tomeseen(f): 10:02am On May 23, 2015
Youtube and online training can only make you sew better if and only if you know what to look for. If not it will only confuse you more. Get a minimum of six months one on one training before veering offline or online as the case maybe and that is your best bet.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Learn To Sew ? Please Take This Survey Thanks by keishablack(f): 10:38am On May 23, 2015
Your best bet is from a tailor. A good one at that. I took a month lesson on the basics of sewing just b4 I went to the university. Now i'm working and doing my sewing as a side business. On-line training helps too but that should be when you already know the basics.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oya Show Your Pointed Nose / 성환마사지∝광주역마사지 아밤 Abам18쫌넷 경기마사지 / All You Need To Know About Ifunanya Igbobi,youngest Fashion Designer In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.