Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,748 members, 7,898,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 04:23 PM

Living In Different States With Your Spouse. My Experience, What Do I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Living In Different States With Your Spouse. My Experience, What Do I Do? (3348 Views)

Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking / Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. / Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Different States With Your Spouse. My Experience, What Do I Do? by drazenn(m): 1:11pm On May 24, 2015
holusormi:
Leave the man alone na .... Can't a man just play a little 'away' game again ? Stop being a player hater abeg... Let the man enjoy those 'little' pleasures life has to offer and pls go get Yosef a gf and get Yosef busy with her... Don't tell ur mum, he will stop it with time
Hmmm! What an advise,
1st I have a fiance, secondly, did I hear u say stop? Hehehe, men who re into it hardly stop.
U call it little pleasures, it leads to destruction, what if she gets pregnant? Keeps it, d family will feel the heat. God forbid ooh.
Let me assume u were joking bout it anyway
Re: Living In Different States With Your Spouse. My Experience, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 24, 2015
drazenn:

Hmmm! What an advise,
1st I have a fiance, secondly, did I hear u say stop? Hehehe, men who re into it hardly stop.
U call it little pleasures, it leads to destruction, what if she gets pregnant? Keeps it, d family will feel the heat. God forbid ooh.
Let me assume u were joking bout it anyway
u better relocate n stay away frm such scene
Re: Living In Different States With Your Spouse. My Experience, What Do I Do? by joebeckz(m): 8:55pm On May 24, 2015
Jenams:
u better relocate n stay away frm such scene
thought of telling him that too but u know at this point all he wants is halt d shitt.
Re: Living In Different States With Your Spouse. My Experience, What Do I Do? by limamintruth: 10:12pm On May 24, 2015
Personally i would say dont confront your dad & dont disclose to your mom as well. Remember he is your dad & you havent yet caught him red-handed in the act. So confronting him will only make you look silly before him. If i may ask sef, how do you intend to confront your 'dad' on the issue? E easy? undecided

Therefore, my advice to you is to set a trap for them both.
First, get a spare key of the main entrance door of your apartment for yourself.
[Or get the original fabricated for you]
Then pretend you are still ignorant of what your dad is doing & do as your dad says you should.
When he tells you to accompany him to the usual joint to relax, comply without any hesitation. Then, when he later leaves your presence with the excuse that he wants to go see a client/customer, let him. And about ten minutes after he lives, take a cab immediately back home.
When you get home, quietly walk into the house & i believe you'l catch him in the act. You can either wait in the living room for the 2love birds to come out from the bedroom or you can as well proceed to your dad's room then knock on his door and if he answers, tell him you had to quickly come back home and charge your fone with gen/power bank cos your fone battery charge completely ran down while a call from your boss/colleague at the office came thru. Or you can think of any other better excuse to give.

It is only after you have caught him red handed in the act that you can confront him.
Infact, you are to confront him at that moment you caught him, but you should allow the lady to leave first (out of respect for your dad). All the best bro cool

[P.S: Sorry for my epistle oooo smiley ]
Re: Living In Different States With Your Spouse. My Experience, What Do I Do? by UnknownT: 10:48pm On May 24, 2015
drazenn:

Hmmm. Do I have such guts? Picking his phone and showing him his lies.
no. Rather while he is faking the call, use ur own phone and call him, once he sees you are the one, you can now start the talk with him
Re: Living In Different States With Your Spouse. My Experience, What Do I Do? by Kolade354(m): 11:20pm On May 24, 2015
limamintruth:
Personally i would say dont confront your dad & dont disclose to your mom as well. Remember he is your dad & you havent yet caught him red-handed in the act. So confronting him will only make you look silly before him. If i may ask sef, how do you intend to confront your 'dad' on the issue? E easy? undecided

Therefore, my advice to you is to set a trap for them both.
First, get a spare key of the main entrance door of your apartment for yourself.
[Or get the original fabricated for you]
Then pretend you are still ignorant of what your dad is doing & do as your dad says you should.
When he tells you to accompany him to the usual joint to relax, comply without any hesitation. Then, when he later leaves your presence with the excuse that he wants to go see a client/customer, let him. And about ten minutes after he lives, take a cab immediately back home.
When you get home, quietly walk into the house & i believe you'l catch him in the act. You can either wait in the living room for the 2love birds to come out from the bedroom or you can as well proceed to your dad's room then knock on his door and if he answers, tell him you had to quickly come back home and charge your fone with gen/power bank cos your fone battery charge completely ran down while a call from your boss/colleague at the office came thru. Or you can think of any other better excuse to give.

It is only after you have caught him red handed in the act that you can confront him.
Infact, you are to confront him at that moment you caught him, but you should allow the lady to leave first (out of respect for your dad). All the best bro cool

[P.S: Sorry for my epistle oooo smiley ]
@Drazeen this is d best advice.............I like you(No Homo)

1 Like

Re: Living In Different States With Your Spouse. My Experience, What Do I Do? by drazenn(m): 8:51am On May 25, 2015
Kolade354:
@Drazeen this is d best advice.............I like you(No Homo)
Wow! I never tot of this. I think u ve given me a lead. Nice bro, Nice. Thanks..
Re: Living In Different States With Your Spouse. My Experience, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 25, 2015
Catch him red handed first.
What if its another thing altogether.
Confronting the gal isnt wise either at least until you catch her red handed.

If you do. You wont have to talk to him about his actions, he will speak to himself about it; ie if he has a functioning conscience.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Female Virgins In Nigeria / Maheeda Baths Unclad And Shares Video On Snapchat / Why Do Men And Women Become Fat After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.