Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,986 members, 7,973,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:59 PM

Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan (34846 Views)

"I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) / Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by Progress2468(m): 11:18am On May 23, 2015
I nor Sure say dat babe for Snap wit am if say na Oshiomole o

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by omonla555: 11:19am On May 23, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

lagos to obodo oyinbo? Who gave fashola the money? Is it not jonathan? When a team wins a cup, then the coach receives the praise, so jonathan is the architect of lagos beautification.

Ole, Thief, Robber, Rouge, bandit
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by fyneboi79(m): 11:25am On May 23, 2015
Monica Lewinsky of Lagos. Na so e dey start grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by darex1: 11:36am On May 23, 2015
[quote author=bogolobango post=34016479]@MuguliciousMUGU i wont blame u look at ur username u re a bigtime mugu cos the money Jonathan gave to fashola belongs to jona family

Correct...my guy head dey there

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by Nobody: 11:43am On May 23, 2015
What's wrong with the hand she use in holding the iphone?
Is she handicapp ?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by 989900: 11:45am On May 23, 2015
Tunde, u don enter one chance. Oya, go home go explain, say you no wan do 'Oshiomole'.

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by 9jatatafo(m): 11:54am On May 23, 2015
Fashola's wife will say, it is high time I stop my husband mingling with Gov Adams Oshiomole because Osho has eyes for beautiful young women and I don't want him to initiate my hubby.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by HonAdepitan(m): 11:57am On May 23, 2015
bogolobango:
@MuguliciousMUGU i wont blame u look at ur username u re a bigtime mugu cos the money Jonathan gave to fashola belongs to jona family

Oponu
I wonder o! ...continue eating my agege bread & butter.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by IYANGBALI: 12:17pm On May 23, 2015
see as the girl fingers be like the hands of crabs,if this kind girl grab your preek with this kind finger,omo na die be dat o
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by bayulll01(m): 12:17pm On May 23, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

lagos to obodo oyinbo? Who gave fashola the money? Is it not jonathan? When a team wins a cup, then the coach receives the praise, so jonathan is the architect of lagos beautification.

May sopona,sango,ogun,oya,obatola,amadioha all team up to finish you and your jona
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by shiki(m): 1:00pm On May 23, 2015
DBlackCeazer:
what 'Lagos success' re u guys arguing about,is it this same Lagos where I reside?

Pls flash me with this no. 08065820682 let's hav a word
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by onuwaje(m): 1:03pm On May 23, 2015
booqee:
ee no easy ooo. to be a governor or a president in Nigeria no be small work
Is that d reason for the grey hairs?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by adexx1(m): 1:10pm On May 23, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

e fo no giv am
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by 1miccza: 1:11pm On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
if mrs bimbo catch you eh ! you go troway that iPhone grin

As in eh her white face go turn black straight...
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by dahood11: 1:12pm On May 23, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

your name really suit you 'MUMU ' guess ur surname is Mumuni too undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by 1miccza: 1:12pm On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
if mrs bimbo catch you eh ! you go troway that iPhone grin

As in eh her white face go turn black straight..
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by noblegrex: 1:13pm On May 23, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

which Jonathan,don't u knw that lagos state has internal revenue they generate, jonathan ko joni o hathan ni
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by hayaat(m): 1:13pm On May 23, 2015
confirm....
Oshomole don open the door.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by agarawu23(m): 1:14pm On May 23, 2015
1miccza:

As in eh her white face go turn black straight...
grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by 1miccza: 1:16pm On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
grin
A don dey suspect this smile you sef wan join the pinshure?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by hexpleecit: 1:54pm On May 23, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Mugu leleyi o!
ki lo ma worry boboyi gan na? Ki lo n 4kin worry e? U beta go computer village go format ur brain and get updated antivirus u don dey yan thrash!. 1 mega byte brain no go yan dis kain tin.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by semitunde: 3:58pm On May 23, 2015
Those fingers look like talons. Lol.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by dolafunmi(f): 4:31pm On May 23, 2015
Godditex:
Women! They can go to any extend to achieve trivial things but lacks the little enthusiasm to say 'Hi' to a fellow in taxi.
...extent...

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by anonimi: 4:57pm On May 23, 2015
noah91:
Ode, Jonathan shouldn't hv given him.

OBJ that refused to give LGA money to Lagos under Tinubu, what did your JagbaJantis of Bourdillon do to him

Yet he went to BEG him to be their APC navigator!

So much stewpidity on display shocked
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by intergral(m): 6:36pm On May 23, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Then jonathan is also the cause of bokoharam! Now that madrid did not win any trophy this season the coach will be sacked, not ronaldo or bale but the coach like you said.... Don't go and sit in a cool corner and start thinking of the foolish decisions you've made... By Vote the hAt olodo man....
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by noah91(m): 6:37pm On May 23, 2015
anonimi:

OBJ that refused to give LGA money to Lagos under Tinubu, what did your JagbaJantis of Bourdillon do to him

Yet he went to BEG him to be their APC navigator!

So much stewpidity on display shocked
And did that stop Lagos from progressing?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by dokyOloye: 7:51pm On May 23, 2015
noah91:
Ode, Jonathan shouldn't hv given him. If Jonathan is the architect of Lagos success, then he is also d architect of Ebonyi failure
ewu,who told U Ebonyi is a failure?
Na Ur papa be failure.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:34pm On May 23, 2015
noah91:
Mayb u stay in the place ur cursed people have polluted
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:52pm On May 23, 2015
noah91:
Mayb u stay in the place ur cursed people have polluted
U re just a typical case of 'suffering and smiling'.See how unkempt your room is.And for your info.,I ve lived in Lagos longer than you ll know.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by noah91(m): 10:02pm On May 23, 2015
DBlackCeazer:
U re just a typical case of 'suffering and smiling'.See how unkempt your room is.And for your info.,I ve lived in Lagos longer than you ll know.
Fool, so u had 2 stress urself 2 view a guy's pic. Are u gay? 4 ur info, that was my room in d sch hostel in UI. I know u neva went to sch so u cant know d feeling. Stupid refugee in Lag. Thank ur star that we granted u asylum. Osu
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by noah91(m): 10:06pm On May 23, 2015
dokyOloye:
ewu,who told U Ebonyi is a failure? Na Ur papa be failure.
All ur tribemen r failures. Bloodly Osu
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan by iameugene(m): 10:12pm On May 23, 2015
Tcrown01:

Quite funny! Lagos is self made
gbam... Proudly lagosian grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? / FG Releases Circular On Minimum Wage Consequential Adjustment / APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.