Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? (19422 Views)

Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 23, 2015
Spaxon:
REPORT HER TO THE POLICE asap
mtcheew what else were u supposed to do? undecided

Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by hamzeiy: 1:11pm On May 23, 2015
noskeybaba:
Best advice:
Mind your business. If you do, she will know you are uninterested and move on. Unless you show interest, she is not a problem. You don't even need an advice on this.

NB: please don't fire her its not a crime to show affection. At the extreme just call her and talk to her. Tell her you appreciate her affections but its just inappropriate for you to date her. You can tell her you don't even plan to date or remarry again, you are just focused on bringing up your kids. Tell her you don't want to loose a hard working employee, And if she continues, she will have herself to blame.

truelly the best advice...pls do as ds guy has said

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by deeite(m): 1:12pm On May 23, 2015
No i knw y my boss always gives me quarry.
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by Spaxon(f): 1:13pm On May 23, 2015
[quote author=Teempakguy post=34022602][/quote]
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 23, 2015
Yes. Fire her.
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by felifeli: 1:17pm On May 23, 2015
martineverest:
be careful with d way u gi about it. don't forget dat a woman's kindness can be mistaken for promiscuity.......it might just be an act of kindness.

She is not 'promiscuous'; in fact she has excellent Christian virtues, but Christians do fall too unfortunately. It might be an act of kindness; yes, but I am not a child..... and I can smell a woman in heat. Thank you

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by datmac99: 1:21pm On May 23, 2015
chop and clean mouth tell u bye bye.
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by martineverest(m): 1:31pm On May 23, 2015
ok....just be careful
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by JayJustus(m): 1:33pm On May 23, 2015
konji shouldn't be deprived its natural right...smash that punnay if ya want...or do you want me to teach you punnancial accounting
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by Jwhizzy(m): 1:48pm On May 23, 2015
felifeli:

She is not 'promiscuous'; in fact she has excellent Christian virtues, but Christians do fall too unfortunately. It might be an act of kindness; yes, but I am not a child..... and I can smell a woman in heat. Thank you
Seeing as it is impossible to reduce your formal interaction with her, it is best that you have a conversation with her sooner rather than later. Make sure the conversation is in your capacity as her boss and not as a 'father-figure'. Communicate how much you value her as an employee and how you'll like for nothing to get in the way of that. No need to fire her unless she poses a threat to you or your business.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by FlySly05: 1:53pm On May 23, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Ill wax that a$$ fo sho
Ill fvck the living shiit out of her
She'll be asking for a time out believe me.

Your sexual pervasion is so comical I can't stop laughing at your cartoon-ish personality. Are you sure you get sex as you are suppose to ? No offense though
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by Menace2Society(m): 1:55pm On May 23, 2015
izuch:

yes, like seriously undecided
Kid undecided
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by Pchinak: 1:59pm On May 23, 2015
noskeybaba:
Best advice:
Mind your business. If you do, she will know you are uninterested and move on. Unless you show interest, she is not a problem. You don't even need an advice on this.

NB: please don't fire her its not a crime to show affection. At the extreme just call her and talk to her. Tell her you appreciate her affections but its just inappropriate for you to date her. You can tell her you don't even plan to date or remarry again, you are just focused on bringing up your kids. Tell her you don't want to loose a hard working employee, And if she continues, she will have herself to blame.

I am Pchinak, and I endorse this post.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 23, 2015
felifeli:
I hope this is the right section for posting this.

Supposing you are divorced and have a young employee who is a hard worker and strives to please, But you find that she seems to be getting too affectionate towards you. This girl is in her late 20s and nearly 30 years your junior. You don't want to get involved with her - she has nothing that you may want except possibly sex , and the last thing you want is another child . She is a fantastic worker otherwise . What would you do? Fire her ?

she may just be a gold digger. U never kno with this girls. they can go to any length for her financial security..

dey corner dey look her don't make any move until she does.

it might just be her nature. maybe you 're seeing light where thr us no light...
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by Chivee(f): 2:07pm On May 23, 2015
akinsadeez:
Are you sure you aren't misreading her intentions? Since you mentioned that she strives to please, are you sure you aren't taking her efforts to please you as something else. I would advice that you ignore whatever u think she is doing and keep a strict professional distance from her. If she sees that you are ignoring her she will either desist or be forced to make a blatant come-get-me move at which you will be able to address it squarely.
if you attempt to address it now and she denies having any intention of that sort, it will only make things very awkward between u and u will also end up looking like a perv for having such thoughts.
Best answer so far
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by Mordyb: 2:08pm On May 23, 2015
4everGrand:

Let her know ur stance, and tell her to steer clear of ur peripheral............... that is if u sef nor dey consider opening her legs.

But how dis one take concern me sef.

Comment deleted.
if shit hits the fan you can be charged with sexual harrasment and trust me it will stick.
these days it seems that crazy people are created by the second wisdom is profitable to direct #TeamNoDatingAtTheOffice
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by friendlyadvice: 2:31pm On May 23, 2015
Op make him/her your fckbuddie
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by 4four(m): 2:46pm On May 23, 2015
In Don Jazi Voice; OYA BABY JE KA COLABOOO...........................
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by supereagle(m): 2:59pm On May 23, 2015
Do not sack her , it is natural to show affection , but you have to decode well to her intension . If she is giving you face always or trying to be together with you , then know that she wants you for real.
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by Gr8amechi: 3:14pm On May 23, 2015
felifeli:

Create a distance with your secretary ? How ?
Now I see, just make it plain, call her to order but politely let her know she is just like a daughter to you, bet me if you just ignore without calling her to order she will feel you like it and would put more efforts and one day you may just fall

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by izuch(m): 3:15pm On May 23, 2015
Menace2Society:
Kid undecided

Metuselah
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by breakeven: 3:17pm On May 23, 2015
Well I could not deal with mine. I fell yakata to their desires.The unfortunate thing was that they were both married women. Those were my days of ignorance. I have since asked God for forgiveness and repented.
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 23, 2015
moreeni:

Boda abi na aunty you be, don't be rude when it comes to matters of the heart. Thank God for your life, it could have been you, ur sis, ur daughter or whoever rocks your world. Careful please.

Regardless of my personal feelings, you need to learn how to behave in an workplace. It's completely inappropriate. Completely.
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by Jasi7(m): 4:00pm On May 23, 2015
If i follow you properly...you said she's in her late twenties,let me assume she is 27 and you also said tht she's 30years younger than you are...meaning you are in ur late fifties...ure an old man for christ sakes...ur di..ck suppose don tire nw...u sef
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by Imagineers: 4:38pm On May 23, 2015
I am sorry for you. For you to fall into that crap shows you do not have a strength of character. Grow up. The worst and most dangerous affair is in the office and this has been the cause of failure in many relationships. Very soon you two will start fucking in the office and someone will walk in!! Lobatan. Think of your children. Are you sure this little rat did not contribute to your matrimonial breakup?
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 23, 2015
felifeli:

Supposing you are divorced and have a young employee who is a hard worker and strives to please, But you find that she seems to be getting too affectionate towards you. This girl is in her late 20s and nearly 30 years your junior. You don't want to get involved with her - she has nothing that you may want except possibly sex , and the last thing you want is another child . She is a fantastic worker otherwise . What would you do? Fire her ?

She get yansh well well? undecided

Give me her contact na. Make I distracts from you na.
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by NobleG1(m): 7:15pm On May 23, 2015
felifeli:

I hate when people ask for advice and yet don't go in details. You didn't specify the moves she makes on you for us to try to interpret her intention. You gave nothing to work with!

Are you 100% sure it's her intention? I ask because some people sometimes mistake other people's attitude or intention. When someone is being nice to you, it doesn't necessary mean the person wants to establish a romantic relationship with you.

If you're sure it's her intention and you don't want, then tell her you're not interested. Or else she will think you're playing hard to get, which will obviously make her increase the intensity her hunting.
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by sixtus3606(m): 8:11pm On May 23, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Ill wax that a$$ fo sho Ill fvck the living shiit out of her She'll be asking for a time out believe me.
Thunder see food! :O
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by felifeli: 12:02am On May 24, 2015
You people are actually taking this so seriously I am laughing at you. Some of the comments are bloody funny. God, oloun,chineke Allah etc bless you all. Amen cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by Nobody: 1:26am On May 24, 2015
If you want sex from her, then obtain sex from her...it's part of what you're paying her for...enjoy yaself
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by Motolank: 11:55am On May 24, 2015
felifeli:

Is it he or she?
https://www.nairaland.com/2333178/new-boss-struck-centre-palm#34034594

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf / This Girl Has Got So Many People Taking About Her boobs See Photos / Couple Dies While Trying To Do The Sex While Driving Challenge (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.