Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:46 AM

ALL HAIL SEUN OSEWA: for giving us Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ALL HAIL SEUN OSEWA: for giving us Nairaland (807 Views)

I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth / Pastor To Spend Christmas In Jail For Giving 11 Year Old Girl Belle / @Seun Osewa: For Your Necessary Action, Please (Phone Section) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALL HAIL SEUN OSEWA: for giving us Nairaland by netmoney(m): 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2009
Kudos to you Big Boy!

For Starting Nairaland, Nigeria's foremost Online community. You are to us what The Google brothers as well as the Yahoo Brothers are to Americans and the world. I would like to deal with you sooner or later.

For me, Nairaland is Nigeria online. Thank you once more and more grease to your elbow.

If you think Nairaland benefits you, then Thank Seun today.
Re: ALL HAIL SEUN OSEWA: for giving us Nairaland by duabba: 1:26am On Feb 24, 2009
I go nominate you for national award. You have done more to unite Nigerians at home and abroad than some politicians have done in all the whole of their political careers.
Re: ALL HAIL SEUN OSEWA: for giving us Nairaland by SeanT21(f): 5:13am On Feb 28, 2009
~~Lets all bow down and kiss his feet~~ wink
Re: ALL HAIL SEUN OSEWA: for giving us Nairaland by Epi: 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2009
@poster

LOL at "all Hail he is Jesus now" grin .  Well rolling with the flow. . . . cheesy

*How about I wash his feet with my tears and dry them with my hair.*
Re: ALL HAIL SEUN OSEWA: for giving us Nairaland by hayprof(m): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2009
SeanT21:

~~Lets all bow down and kiss his feet~~ wink

Say wetin happen ?  shocked

epi:

@poster

LOL at "all Hail he is Jesus now" grin .  Well rolling with the flow. . . . cheesy

Nah' Use a ur Christmas Clothe'  wink
Re: ALL HAIL SEUN OSEWA: for giving us Nairaland by Seun(m): 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2009
epi:
You may grin
Re: ALL HAIL SEUN OSEWA: for giving us Nairaland by CrazyMan(m): 9:15am On Mar 15, 2009
All hail the great Seun. The Ikemba of Newi, the great ochinawata 1 of amuko, the ochendu of Aba kingdom, the Ohaneze of ndi Igbo, Onye mamife. Shall I go on. . . .
Re: ALL HAIL SEUN OSEWA: for giving us Nairaland by AmAlone: 1:15am On Apr 08, 2009
crazykid:

All hail the great Seun. The Ikemba of Newi, the great ochinawata 1 of amuko, the ochendu of Aba kingdom, the Ohaneze of ndi Igbo, Onye mamife. Shall I go on. . . .

Now you tell me: HOw Do You Sleep. . .

(1) (Reply)

How Morally Justified Is It To Log Onto Nairaland From Your Place Of Work. / Emulate The Ants And Be Wise: Please Time Wated Can Not Be Recover / What Will U Do Right If U Could Turn D Hands Of Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.