Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,183 members, 7,933,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 02:29 PM

Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? (36360 Views)

Missing Girl In Kaduna : Pls Have You Seen This Girl? / See What This Mum Did To Her Daughter For Twerking Online (video + Pic) / Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by Ewuro4: 6:23pm On May 23, 2015
Lord will locate them. Sad sad
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by columbus007(m): 6:23pm On May 23, 2015
ennysuccess:
I have seen them but nothing goes for free pay me 5m and i will disclose all d details u need even if u contact police sef they will ask u to bring certain amount of cash before investigation could be made though my ransome is negotiable...lol
how old are you?
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by timilehing(m): 6:25pm On May 23, 2015
Can we have another pix? One is not enough to identify them
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by Mykel4God(m): 6:39pm On May 23, 2015
columbus007:
how old are you?
Epitome of childishness
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by xtervaganza(m): 6:40pm On May 23, 2015
Mykel4God:
Or do you have information that could lead us to finding them? Mrs Opeyemi Adeniran and her daughter, Oyinkansola Adeniran were last night, 22nd of May, 2015 kidnapped from their residence at Plot 4, Lodi 2, Apooyin street, Lodi 2, Academy, Odo-Ona Elewe in Ibadan Oyo state. They were kidnapped in an Ash colour Golf car with registration number: FKJ 238 BD.
Please if you spot them, contact the nearest police station or call any of these numbers: 08053455500, 08055053709, 08056099750, 08074555988, 0803466 5167.

Cc: Lalasticlala
that address is very close to my house ooo and a bit far from my site

And I no even hear anything about it
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by hamaworld(m): 7:15pm On May 23, 2015
soe:
what is your full name and house address?

Kidnapping me, go hard u
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by ikorodureporta: 7:15pm On May 23, 2015
Martino240:
They'll be found... Hit like if u believe this....

una & 'like' sef...
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by spako4(m): 7:34pm On May 23, 2015
Costly Error: Security guard's wife mistaken
for millionaire's wife ...
pulse.ng/.../costly-error-security-guards-
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by Badgers14: 8:44pm On May 23, 2015
since they have the plate number. The police should have arrested the owner of the car.
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by 989900: 9:44pm On May 23, 2015
Kidnapping so rampant lately.
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by leonatty: 10:48pm On May 23, 2015
Nawa for kidnappers oooo. Despite of death sentence wey government pass 4 kidnapping, some idiots still dey take the risk. Anyway God is in control. Wishing them safe return
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by aniyphil: 11:10pm On May 23, 2015
ennysuccess:
I have seen them but nothing goes for free pay me 5m and i will disclose all d details u need even if u contact police sef they will ask u to bring certain amount of cash before investigation could be made though my ransome is negotiable...lol

I said it before and will say it again . . .So many kids on NL . . . there's got to be a way to screen these kids so they don't go beyond the jokes / education sections! It is even more devastating to know that one eediot even "liked" the post quoted above.

1 Like

Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by Sanuzi(m): 7:55am On May 24, 2015
Mykel4God:
Or do you have information that could lead us to finding them? Mrs Opeyemi Adeniran and her daughter, Oyinkansola Adeniran were last night, 22nd of May, 2015 kidnapped from their residence at Plot 4, Lodi 2, Apooyin street, Lodi 2, Academy, Odo-Ona Elewe in Ibadan Oyo state. They were kidnapped in an Ash colour Golf car with registration number: FKJ 238 BD.
Please if you spot them, contact the nearest police station or call any of these numbers: 08053455500, 08055053709, 08056099750, 08074555988, 0803466 5167.

Cc: Lalasticlala

Na wa oo so this business of Kidnapping don start for South west Also

God have mercy o

Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by heeds2532(m): 7:56am On May 24, 2015
EASY WAY TO BURN FAT You know what's so annoying about excess fat in the body system? Its only makes people to be overweight, prone to diabetes and breathing problem, its even make many men develop pot belly. In this situation, a legal natural fatburning pills is all we need to burn out this excess fat in our bodies instead of going though those rigorous exercise without yielding any positive result. T5Fatburner, the world most effective fat burning pill will leave your body clean, light, enjoyable with good looking appearance at a cheaper cost within a short period of time. Make your order by clicking this link today and lose that excess weight forever.CLICK HERE www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by ennysuccess(m): 10:11am On May 24, 2015
U guys are very stupid and foolish for d insults and other crabs jobless uncivilised nigerians like u if u all idoits read my post well i was posting a joke which is normal is nairaland as for u castrated touts asking of my age its not by age its by what u have acheieved in life im far far far beta than u all senseless annoying disgusting sets of fools
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by ennysuccess(m): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2015
aniyphil:

I said it before and will say it again . . .So many kids on NL . . . there's got to be a way to screen these kids so they don't go beyond the jokes / education sections! It is even more devastating to know that one eediot even "liked" the post quoted above.
Shameless goat keep on ranting
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by ennysuccess(m): 9:42am On Jul 30, 2015
Rich4god:
how can you be joking with such an issue...
I'm sorry it wasn't me that made d comment
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by aniyphil: 10:38am On Jul 30, 2015
ennysuccess:

Shameless goat keep on ranting

I said it . . .these kids who only come online when dad and mum gives extra change for pocket money and they divert it to buying data . . .you are just responding to a comment made as far back as May 23, 2015 . . .you are nothing but a broke a.s.s eediot . . .I need to help your situation only if you would clean up your manners . . .you are so dumb that you do not know that you can't make silly comments on sensitive issues such as the kidnap of a mother and her daughter . . .mumu at your age you don't know when to tell a joke . . . . .do you have a family? Go to the jokes section if that's why you are on NL
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by ennysuccess(m): 11:02am On Jul 30, 2015
aniyphil:

I said it . . .these kids who only come online when dad and mum gives extra change for pocket money and they divert it to buying data . . .you are just responding to a comment made as far back as May 23, 2015 . . .you are nothing but a broke a.s.s eediot . . .I need to help your situation only if you would clean up your manners . . .you are so dumb that you do not know that you can't make silly comments on sensitive issues such as the kidnap of a mother and her daughter . . .mumu at your age you don't know when to tell a joke . . . . .do you have a family? Go to the jokes section if that's why you are on NL
I choosed to ignore ur stupidity by not replying u since but its seems to me that u just wanna get famous through me well I'm a very busy person because I'm not as jobless as u that spend all d day on nl disgusting irritating bastard like u check ma profile on any of my social medias u will know I'm far ahead of ur miserable annoying life. ooooooo don't cry its just a fact that somebody someday has to let u know I know u will soon start ranting like a dog that u are now oya quote me again fool
Re: Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? by aniyphil: 11:18am On Jul 30, 2015
ennysuccess:

I choosed to ignore ur stupidity by not replying u since but its seems to me that u just wanna get famous through me well I'm a very busy person because I'm not as jobless as u that spend all d day on nl disgusting irritating bastard like u check ma profile on any of my social medias u will know I'm far ahead of ur miserable annoying life. ooooooo don't cry its just a fact that somebody someday has to let u know I know u will soon start ranting like a dog that u are now oya quote me again fool

Indeed I checked your profile and if you really know the sitcom character "Steve Urkel" . . .you might wanna take off those goggles and buy yourself some brain . . .here's a hint . . .in that sitcom Steve wasn't exactly mentally balanced!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? / Three (3) Financial Moves To Make Before Getting Married / What Is The Penalty Given To A Man Who Didn't Pay Lady's Dowry Before She Died?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.