Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These (42496 Views)

4 Mistakes 99% Of Students Make That’ll Slow Their Progress After Graduation / How DELSU Students Who Matriculated Were Treated Today (Pics) / PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by ewizard1: 9:55pm On May 24, 2015
Lmao...

btallat is a YahooBoy. grin
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by bamidelemoses: 9:59pm On May 24, 2015
bangleslover:
i was expecting some more tips....

it is a nice write up but its not all about how to learn a skill, you also have to be financially literate as i put it....people have the money, have the skills and they know how to start but fail terribly in the area of managing their finances. Common what is credit and debit they are clueless.

Entrepreneurship is the key to moving this country to greater heights.
I agree wif u but if u start a business u'l eventually learn financial intelligence. Its a learning process &
note dat d writeup is directed 2 students & there primary purpose is learning.
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 24, 2015
bamidelemoses:

I agree wif u but if u start a business u'l eventually learn financial intelligence. Its a learning process &
note dat d writeup is directed 2 students & there primary purpose is learning.

Thanks for agreeing with me. smiley

Now @bold that's the problem we have in Nigeria. If you start Business with no back up knowledge on finances you will definitely fail.

We think that has we get into business you learn more about finances, what exactly do you want to learn about dealing with finances when you don't have a clue about it. What if you end up learning the wrong thing thinking it was right?

Nothing wrong in learning simple things like how to read an account statement, interpret and all that.

Yes as we know our educational system is messed up pretty bad here, most students don't learn. Rather they cram and forget. All this things of financial knowledge is not learned in the class room. IT IS ACQUIRED KNOWLEDGE. You have to train yourself and read wide to truly gain the financial knowledge/intelligence that you need.

Pardon my long speech cheesy
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by iiiyyyk(m): 10:21pm On May 24, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
If you guys are called lazy una go de hala this is the type of mentality that have kept many graduates jobless or into slave jobs. Go to Aba and see many men who are millionaires through shoe making (manufacturing) which they export aboard.

The day i tour through that shoe makers lane in Aba, I couldn't believe my eyes. Saw big lorries been laoded with shoes of different types. Most are taken to lagos, kano to other african countries with tag such as made in china, made in indonesia etc
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by U2ice(m): 10:25pm On May 24, 2015
btaliat:

Biko, wetin happen na! If u want to suffer bkos u avnt done any among what op listed, suffer na! Do we share the same destiny. I wonder how some people just open their mouths and talk about people asif they know the person. Pls clear off ma post

Hmm my guy don vex grin

Bt guy e neva reach vexation level nah,cos d op neva swear for u

Ok not the op ..sowi undecided
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by boxypane(m): 10:26pm On May 24, 2015
Nhatty:
thats true oo.but y i go learn shoe maker,i b yoruba nt aboki
JeeZzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!
Ppl like u still exists?!! Must u tribalize any issue that runs tru ur mind? How about I say I can't do money rituals coz I'm not from d West or East?!!! It sounds really cool 2 u right?.
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by Mamode14(m): 10:28pm On May 24, 2015
Nhatty:
aboki better pass u,because the animal thinking full your head
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by HARDDON: 10:53pm On May 24, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Wow!!..doing all these already!!

*getting there soon..

Including shoe making? embarassed

Be gentle on the lies now
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by delors(m): 10:58pm On May 24, 2015
Everyone doesn't have to start and run a biz...the first point is on point though
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by 400billionman: 11:44pm On May 24, 2015
bamidelemoses:

Lol. But shoe maker wen done wif class no b bad idea. Na aboki make those designer shoes wey our politicians & pastors dey wear?

Aboki be cobbler.

Shoe makers dey for Ariaria Aba.
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by Nobody: 12:03am On May 25, 2015
Op, acquiring a skill, I agree with on that but starting a business, with which money? the one you get for inside dream abi
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by BlackOnassis(m): 2:58am On May 25, 2015
Nhatty:

just don't let us catch u here in d North. grin
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by 400billionman: 8:29am On May 25, 2015
mubarak89:

Source: http://graduatewell.com/article/students-who-dont-wish-to-suffer-after-graduation-should-do-these

This topic is not only relevant to students, even workers and gainfully employed persons. Once you are on a job that is not yours, simply gain a skill in case you lose your job...

But it is very relevant to students since Nigerian school curricular is non-useful when it comes to earning a living. I once heard that a student in a university handles the painting jobs for the university once a new structure is built.

And the beauty of it all is that he manufactures the paints himself. A young boy of less than 24 years old, living large and drives a car just because of one skill he has. This is thinking outside the box.

Let me not hear he is connected from any lazy bone around here.. For me, this 2015 is for gaining multiple skills and starting multiple businesses. My breakthrough must be established before December.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by 400billionman: 8:39am On May 25, 2015
publicenemy:
Start saving every penny to leave this country.

And goto Indonesia abi Singapore ?

Better suffer and rise above poverty in your country where you understand the laws and people have your back..

If you are hungry in a country you have nobody, who will you beg for food ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by 400billionman: 8:48am On May 25, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

There is a difference between shoemaker and cobler. Louboutin and red bottom, na accountant dey do am? My dear, open your mind.

Oga, Are you related to saclux ?
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by Yungmilio2(m): 9:05am On May 25, 2015
Nhatty:
omo yoruba jatijati
l
yoruba/Northener
tribe/region - go pick up your books
am a yoruba - from d north side
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by Nobody: 10:39am On May 25, 2015
400billionman:

Oga, Are you related to saclux ?

No sir, just like the name lol
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by 400billionman: 10:41am On May 25, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

No sir, just like the name lol

He is one of our silent Igbo billionaires around here..
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by Holuwathoby(m): 11:32am On May 25, 2015
part time commercial bike riding as an undergraduate to learn useful skill or safe enuf money to start a business afterward

1 Like

Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by Nobody: 11:40am On May 25, 2015
Great speech though cheesy

There's a lot to be said for learning on the site. Some things cannot be truly taught in the classroom or learned solely from the books.

bangleslover:

Thanks for agreeing with me. smiley

Now @bold that's the problem we have in Nigeria. If you start Business with no back up knowledge on finances you will definitely fail.

We think that has we get into business you learn more about finances, what exactly do you want to learn about dealing with finances when you don't have a clue about it. What if you end up learning the wrong thing thinking it was right?

Nothing wrong in learning simple things like how to read an account statement, interpret and all that.

Yes as we know our educational system is messed up pretty bad here, most students don't learn. Rather they cram and forget. All this things of financial and knowledge is not learned in the class room. IT IS ACQUIRED KNOWLEDGE. You have to train yourself and read wide to truly gain the financial knowledge/intelligence that you need.

Pardon my long speech cheesy

1 Like

Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by smsgarden247: 12:58pm On May 25, 2015
If you own a Business, you are an ENTREPRENEUR, if you advertise your Business using advantage of MOBILE MARKETING, you are a SMART ENTREPRENEUR.

WHAT'S MOBILE MARKETING?
I know you don't know what this means otherwise you would have jumped to your feet to embrace the golden advantages it presents.
Mobile Marketing is an effortless, cheap, fast and efficient grassroot technology of advertisement, this powerful advertisement tool lands your company's name, contacts, products/services on mobile phones of a targeted audience which could be people close to your business area or far and wide depending on your choice, with this you don't need waisting huge capital running unyielding adverts on Radio or TV when you can have it very cheap, fast with 100% response.
Have you ever received a message from companies like JUMIA, SHOPRITE, KONGA telling you about their new products? I heard you say 'Yes', that's exactly the same opportunity am offering your company, you too can start sending messages in your company's name to people in various locations telling them about your products/services, creating awareness on what you do and how people can reach you, get them calling, start making orders and booking appointments.
All these can be achieved when you act SMART by harnessing the power of MOBILE MARKETING.

HOW DO I START?
Getting started is very easy, the first step is to create a free account on http://smsgarden.net/index.php/register , using a unique username and password, this free account comes with free SMS UNITS CREDIT to test our services.

Login with your created username and password to update your profile then you are good to go.
You will need to have SMS UNITS CREDITS in your account before you can start sending, we offer 1000 SMS UNITS CREDIT @ N1500, we also have a GSM Database of all states in Nigeria, all locations in Lagos

HOW DO I PAY?
Am sure you are interested in embracing this technology, to purchase UNITS, payments can be done online using our secure payment portal with your ATM cards or by Bank Deposit.
For more details on payment check http://smsgarden.net/index.php/payment

Details on Price List:
http://smsgarden.net/index.php/pricing

CONTACT US
SMSGarden
smsgarden.net
info@smsgarden.net
Call or Whatsapp 08030441336

YOUR BUSINESS SUCCESS DEPENDS ON YOUR ACTIONS OR INACTIONS!

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 25, 2015
A cheap nigerian online biz for students, corpers, unemployed, underemployed and those are well employed but wants to do "longer throat" LOL. I subscribed with N3,000, I earn every 2 weeks to my UBA account. Something should pay for this fuel now...
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by demicupid(f): 3:32pm On May 25, 2015
Can a student engage in restaurant biz?....lol
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by bamidelemoses: 11:25am On May 28, 2015
demicupid:
Can a student engage in restaurant biz?....lol

Yes. I had a friend bck in school who had a restaurant. He was a big boy.
Re: Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 30, 2015
Xiadnat:
Great speech though cheesy

There's a lot to be said for learning on the site. Some things cannot be truly taught in the classroom or learned solely from the books.

Thanks so much dear smiley

True talk, unfortunately many Nigerians especially don't think in this direction.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? / FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira / Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.