Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,794 members, 7,905,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? (2054 Views)

Ladies Give A Honest Answer To This Question / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by MrsChima(f): 5:38pm On May 23, 2015
johnydon22:

And somehow you go on the offensive and start using harsh words when its very unnecessary.
Is this the way you react when people don't share your views That's very immature tho... smiley

What you call disrespect, others may find nothing in it That is subjectivity smiley

I see no harm done in collecting a GIFT From someone else, Unless you are actually implying you can leave your boyfriend cus of gifts from other guys? wink ...

I will use whatever words I want to use and you can't do a damn thing about it.

I am glad that you don't have an issue with your man or woman accepting gifts from others and leaving you because that person could do more for them than you can. We won't see you creating threads crying a bish left you for another person right? grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by johnydon22(m): 5:42pm On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:

I will use whatever words I want to use and you can't do a damn thing about it.

I am glad that you don't have an issue with your man or woman accepting gifts from others and leaving you because that person could do more for them than you can. We won't see you creating threads crying a bish left you for another person right? grin

Woooooow you are very aggressive... lolzzzz..

Certainly creating such thread is very childish and i am sure it is impossible for me to stoop that low.

But are you really trying to show us you can leave your boyfriend because of gifts from others

If you are a boy; It is called insecurity, you are afraid your bae may leave you cus of gifts from other guys... smiley
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by MrsChima(f): 5:47pm On May 23, 2015
johnydon22:

I clearly think this is just a misunderstanding of the context of my post.

Please am not telling you what to do, Just saying Straw man fallacy is a shame to any discussion...

@Bolded, i commented on it because i wanted to relay to you that..
what you term "Moral or common sense" may not be what others think it is....

This isn't no mofo misunderstanding and this is you being silly.

Who is in this world alive or dead wants to be disrespected and it is a morale not to hurt people on any level.

Like I said not everyone share that morale cos I see someone like to be disrespected and I know damn well if your man or woman asked you for a car and you can't provide for her...then she bring back a car from another man that you will not take it personally.

First of all, what random man you know especially an African man will give a random bish a car that he doesn't know?

You are on some silly shit! Real talk!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by johnydon22(m): 5:49pm On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:

This isn't no mofo misunderstanding and this is you being silly.

Who is in this world alive or dead wants to be disrespected and it is a morale not to hurt people on any level.

Like I said not everyone share that morale cos I see someone like to be disrespected and I know damn well if your man or woman asked you for a car and you can't provide for her...then she bring back a car from another man that you will not take it personally.

First of all, what random man you know especially an African man will give a random bish a car that he doesn't know?

You are on some silly shit! Real talk!

#Sighs... Ok lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by MrsChima(f): 5:50pm On May 23, 2015
johnydon22:

Woooooow you are very aggressive... lolzzzz..

Certainly creating such thread is very childish and i am sure it is impossible for me to stoop that low.

But are you really trying to show us you can leave your boyfriend because of gifts from others

If you are a boy; It is called insecurity, you are afraid your bae may leave you cus of gifts from other guys... smiley

I can see you don't know how to answer my original question. This meeting is adjourned!

Next!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by MrDojo(m): 5:56pm On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:

Common sense and morale isn't for everyone.

I laffed @ dis....well said....
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 24, 2015
johnydon22:

And somehow you go on the offensive and start using harsh words when its very unnecessary.
Is this the way you react when people don't share your views That's very immature tho... smiley

What you call disrespect, others may find nothing in it That is subjectivity smiley

I see no harm done in collecting a GIFT From someone else, Unless you are actually implying you can leave your boyfriend cus of gifts from other guys? wink ...

hahahhahahaa I'm not surprised at all about Mrs Chima's comment, that's her signature. whenever one tries to engage her in a reasonable convo she quickly goes on the insulting or offensive route especially when the person comes up with a wiser opinion, bro that's her meeeehn

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What America Vows To Pressure Nigeria Into Doing / Could This Be Love? PHOTO / Best Sex Positions To Get Pregnant: Fertility Expert Dr Marilyn Glenville Reveal

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.