Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,581 members, 7,941,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:51 PM

APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch (23272 Views)

Intrigues Over Senate Presidency: Ndume, Ekweremadu, Adamu Eye Saraki’s Seat / Gov Primary: APC Factions In War Of Words / Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by emiye(m): 8:48pm On May 23, 2015
All these horsetrading and rigmaroling is because the South east did not vote a returning APC senator.
Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by dandoki: 8:50pm On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
grin
Let d division begin
I doubt if apc will last up to 3 months
I never for once liked "change" embarassed
Bloody nihilist!
Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by Beface(m): 8:59pm On May 23, 2015
Mao define politics as WAR WITHOUT BLOODSHED. So it is allow in the game of politics. Let the politicking continue,in due time we will know our senate president.
Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by cyberguy72(m): 9:07pm On May 23, 2015
Realdeals:
Na dem sabi, that's why GMB jets out to London to avoid all this selfish fight among the senators
GMB went for postrate cancer chk up
Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by qualityovenbake(m): 9:13pm On May 23, 2015
babestella:

This one is small na, Amaechi will soon form his own faction of APC., it's only a matter of time.
LOL. Same PDP corrupt politician have port to APC.
Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by bbmate: 9:21pm On May 23, 2015
For installation/repair of fire alarm system, CCTV installation. pls call 08038467821 or bbm pin 52D9F7B9 Thanks
Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by bakila: 9:24pm On May 23, 2015
mytime24:
TypiN.....
congrats
Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by bakila: 9:27pm On May 23, 2015
sademola:
It's democracy and there's nothing bad in having factions or different interest groups within a group as long as the leadership of the larger group manages them well.
I agree with you, it means no one is claiming to be the fixer here. Let the senators differ and fix their differences themselves.

1 Like

Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by Naijacitizen(m): 9:27pm On May 23, 2015
Beremx:
It is the beauty of democracy. At the end,someone must emerge as the Senate President.

God bless APC

God bless Nigeria

Alhaja Berem, barkanki da dawowa

@OP, I hope this is mere rumour
Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by Naijacitizen(m): 9:46pm On May 23, 2015
FestusCool:
This might be the beginning of the end for APC......Buhari needs wisdom now than ever before. Politicians are the same....its all about personal interest......God have mercy upon Nigeria.

Joseph the dreamer

2 Likes

Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by sademola: 9:48pm On May 23, 2015
Nothing has ever been unchallenging for APC --- From the birth/formation of the party to electing their excos to the emergence of various candidates for the last elections. Most people thought the party will fall at each of the instances mentioned but alas they succumbed ALL the obstacles. So, this to me, it's just a storm in a tea cup. It's expected and you all might be shocked when they once again come out of it stronger!

1 Like

Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by chukwukamma(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2015
APC encouraged and supported rebellion in PDP and benefited from that rebellion; and by that sowed a seed of rebellion which they must certainly harvest in multiplied quantum. This is just the beginning of rebellion in APC.

Please make visit to my blog http://nelsonnwegbo..com/
Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by chloe47: 10:25pm On May 23, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Things fall apart

By Chinua Achebe undecided
There was a party By...
Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by Raziii(m): 10:31pm On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
grin
Let d division begin
I doubt if apc will last up to 3 months
I never for once liked "change" embarassed
so what do you like transformation?... Oh so u like this... No power...no fuel...no gas... Our country is on the verge of collapse... Are you for real!!!
Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by Osakah24(m): 11:42pm On May 23, 2015
At the end democracy will win.politics of sharing things should be killed in Nigeria. Let one family take everything but deliver on the promises .
Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by emzila(m): 11:59pm On May 23, 2015
Beremx:
It is the beauty of democracy. At the end,someone must emerge as the Senate President.

God bless APC

God bless Nigeria
kudos to you and all other ladies with ur kind of understanding and maturity.

1 Like

Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by desireoge(f): 5:33am On May 24, 2015
The only thing thas has changed in this country is just the name of Party. I weep for this Country
Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by BOLASB(m): 8:51am On May 24, 2015
DanceVille:
I pray Bukola Saraki didn't emerge the post of the Senate president...
*Modified*
All of them(Pdp and Apc) are birds of the same feather...
"Change nko, Amount ni"...
who will emerge if not Bukola Saraki? No bukky No Senate presidency. Shikena
Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by BOLASB(m): 8:54am On May 24, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-factions-emerge-over-senate-presidency/
who is going to emerge if not Bukola Saraki? No bukky No Senate presidency. Shikena
Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by breakeven: 1:37pm On May 24, 2015
APC or PDP they are the same. Remember it was the disgruntled members of PDP that formed APC. This change they claim we have now is a charade. It is the same confused and greedy politicians who have run this country aground. Change is still far from us, so we will still be hearing stuffs like this.
Re: APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 25, 2015
Nonsense::::::::

Does it mean that this fuel scarcity is not affecting all these lousy senate-elect nor their relatives?

Everytime they keep on saying about senators seat instead of emphasising on how to aid the individuals and provide a solution for the fuel subsidy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria / Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election / Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Enyinnaya Abaribe Appears Before Abuja High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.