Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,469 members, 7,937,393 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake (28819 Views)

Recruitment At The Centre For Health Education, Economic Rehabilitation And Soci / How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake / Ongoing Recruitment At The Centre For Democracy & Development (CDD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by Nobody: 10:22am On May 24, 2015
Gay sign!! shocked op always cover ur yansh with d blood of Jesus bf going to work ooo.Avoid staying with him too long in private. cheesy#my 1cent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by Natascha(f): 10:22am On May 24, 2015
Babalegba:
I am really surprised at the nairaland of this days, seems you cannot get decent advice here again. @ o.p some people I know who are definitely not gay use the same sign to find out if you belong to the same group or cult as them and if you do not make the appropriate response they would know you are not part of them.Don't worry needlessly.

Thank u! you've got sense!
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by cococandy(f): 10:24am On May 24, 2015
Gay or not, sexual harassment is a big offense.
Even if you're a girl and he did that to you, it wouldn't make it less bad.

Pls be careful around that environment if you believe he's being sexually inclined towards you.
That's bad for your career.
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by Nobody: 10:30am On May 24, 2015
OP,he was just trying to grease ur palms.....nothing more!

1 Like

Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by slimgeez: 10:30am On May 24, 2015
Now you know why there was a vacancy in the position you just filled in.

3 Likes

Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by manuroq(m): 10:31am On May 24, 2015
Can't be too sure but he's really giving out a message.
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by matthennessy(m): 10:35am On May 24, 2015
Always get ur vaseline ready wen eva u re going to work ....

2 Likes

Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by cutebobo(m): 10:36am On May 24, 2015
Natascha:
please, straight men do this all the time. And whats wrong with gay people? Absolutely nothing! You dont pay their bills, so what you think about them, is ur own busniss!
i like ur comment
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by austinbrown: 10:36am On May 24, 2015
Guy e don be for u
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by charlesucheh(m): 10:36am On May 24, 2015
It means the both of you wants to risk 14 years in Nigerian prison.
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by networkrecharg: 10:38am On May 24, 2015
He should also put cameron peper in his ass. Incase the evil boss decides to use bluetooth connection....

But take it easy shaa, dont ever allow any tin enter ur shit to avoid pile n liking hole.

phyllosilicate:
He should not forget to wear iron pant when next he is going to work.

1 Like

Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by oloriooko(m): 10:39am On May 24, 2015
babeface3:
He is confused and wondering if this is a homosexual gesture from his boss. During an introductory session on his first day, his boss, a middle age man dipped his first finger severally in the centre of his palm while looking straight into his eyes.

The boss delayed releasing his hand as a result showing that its not a mistake. Many have said that this could be a gay gesture. Or what do you think?
Come and join our secret cult!
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by Bola4mi(f): 10:41am On May 24, 2015
In correct english gayrism
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by nanizle(m): 10:46am On May 24, 2015
illmatic101:
Gay alert!!!

Op, watch your back

You don get alert na God win grin

Watch your nyash u mean? grin

1 Like

Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by networkrecharg: 10:47am On May 24, 2015
U are thanking a gay stalker....
That gesture its simply gay gesture.
D advise here is 1. avoid meeting ur boss, dont get close, 2. use others to deliver massages or mails to him 3. Pray against sudomy. 4. Never stay in d dark with the man. 5. Try make girls distract him always.
Success
Natascha:

Thank u! you've got sense!
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by Nobody: 10:47am On May 24, 2015
ednut1:
how is my question a joke, i no one big company in maryland lagos, d MD was toasting my friend for more dan 2 years before he quit nd went to qatar
...I mean...this is real? #rhetorics
As in, this is now among us and close too embarassed
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by Gabriel6(m): 10:49am On May 24, 2015
All of u saying gay alert u are wrong he is actually taking ur luck i mean every good tin dat wil come ur way speaking out of experience
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by helphelp: 10:50am On May 24, 2015
Gay Alert...

Try confirm if GAYbriel dey part of your boss name

2 Likes

Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by umoslink(m): 10:57am On May 24, 2015
Guy u don enter second change for hand of gay
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by excel001(m): 11:11am On May 24, 2015
Phinity318:
Nawa ooo shapaly cover ur arssss with the blawd of Chisos ooo ;DNawa ooo shapaly cover ur arssss with the blawd of Chisos ooo
The blood you spelt has more letters, same thing with Jesus so shouldn't be seen as abbreviation, what has come over you and your cohorts? this is blasphemy so don't be stupid
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by DaBullIT(m): 11:13am On May 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Simply look him in the eyes and tell him that you're here to work and not to fucck and that you're as straight as a diick. Say it and wait for his reaction.Though I wonder what manner of outfit/company or Organisation will allow this manner of loose canon balls running wild except they are the same NGO's that is being sponsored by the West to neutralise our stand on homosexuality.

Gays should always know that they are being[size=18pt] tolerated[/size] and not [size=18pt]accepted[/size].

Bros , wetin you don smoke this early momo so ? the thing no too follow well for your body

and not all dyks are straight , Mine isn't , so that's a wrong expression in reality
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by Sirmuell(m): 11:16am On May 24, 2015
This reminds me of this Manager which I really hold in high esteem but always stroke my palms everytime we meet while shaking hands... This has happened more than 5times so it's not a mistake I believe. If he isn't a homosexual invite then those of you who say it's a cult invite should as well shed more light on what kind of cult it is and what they do. I'm always scared nd confused whenever he strokes my hand cuz it's weird for a highly respected man he is...please clearity needed thank you!
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by Sibrah: 11:33am On May 24, 2015
babeface3:
He is confused and wondering if this is a homosexual gesture from his boss. During an introductory session on his first day, his boss, a middle age man dipped his first finger severally in the centre of his palm while looking straight into his eyes.

The boss delayed releasing his hand as a result showing that its not a mistake. Many have said that this could be a gay gesture. Or what do you think?
Always move around with a well charged Nokia handset that can record any implicating move he makes from now on. Look for a good hanset with at least 3000 mAh battery capacity.
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by ednut1(m): 11:40am On May 24, 2015
chimkaire:
...I mean...this is real? #rhetorics As in, this is now among us and close too embarassed
yes o.
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by ishiamu(m): 11:43am On May 24, 2015
Prettydiamond:
All these fella's shouting gay alert, for all I care the man may hv nothing in mind. Its too early to pass judgment jhoor

Cool, reading meaning to nothing

1 Like

Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by Nobody: 11:43am On May 24, 2015
and you forgot this is a public forum. you will be fired in the morning.

1 Like

Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by Raysly(m): 11:47am On May 24, 2015
pls always wear pampers to work oh to avoid ass tearin grin grin grin
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by Nobody: 11:54am On May 24, 2015
NOTHING, too much Nollyhood dey wori u
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by Nobody: 11:55am On May 24, 2015
illmatic101:
Gay alert!!!

Op, watch your back

watch your back keh watch your ASSS ni ooo. Iron pant is available in Alaba market broo wink

2 Likes

Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by Prettydiamond(f): 11:57am On May 24, 2015
teeowl:
I am sure you must be joking? The nigga needs to run cos his boss is a gay!

teeowl I put it to u dat u r nt sure
Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by Gozzzy(m): 11:57am On May 24, 2015
illmatic101:
Gay alert!!!

Op, watch your back

Better still, watch your nyash..... Go meet any available welder and order for an iron boxers....its an emergency situation bro.

2 Likes

Re: His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake by liveth101: 11:59am On May 24, 2015
CuteMaro:
Lol @Godwin
Nyben wots up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Versata Level 1 Support Job / Differences Between A CV And A Resume / The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.