Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,740 members, 7,965,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:56 PM

My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids (1451 Views)

She Jst Told Me She's FIVE Yrz Older Than Me / Help-my Gf(ex) Jst Told Me She's Nolonger Interested In R 12mnth Old Relationshp / 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by tpia: 7:38am On Feb 13, 2009
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by funkybaby(f): 9:01am On Feb 13, 2009
Men sha!
Na wa oh!
Are you sure he told you the truth about his age?
He might be older than 33.
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by pureminded: 9:11am On Feb 13, 2009
My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids

cry cry cry
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by dellynash(f): 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2009
Baby girl tell ur family he already has three kids, and put an end to the relationship, you are still too young for such mess. Run as far as your legs can take you.
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by Omolola1(f): 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2009
@ poster

dump him real fast!

U still have time, u're just 20!

(1) (2) (Reply)

At What Stage Does The Hard-to-get Game Played By Ladies Become Ridiculous? / What Is It With Beautiful Women And Character Flaws / Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.