Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,149 members, 7,939,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:18 AM

Welcome To The New Auto Section - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Welcome To The New Auto Section (1426 Views)

You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! / New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day / Welcome To New Auto Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Welcome To The New Auto Section by Monittor1(f): 4:15am On Feb 13, 2009
I am here to sanitize this section of this forum and contest for the role of the moderator of this section, i pledge to abide by the rules and i hope my Sisters will support me, i dont have the energy to fight as i am a woman and i know the administrator will grant me the role of the moderator.
all sellers must post vin numbers, contact numbers, phone numbers and email, we are here to sanitize this forum
so help me God. wink
Re: Welcome To The New Auto Section by Nobody: 4:57am On Feb 13, 2009
What a shame!!!! You all will do anything to hinder progress. You registered with my handle with an extra "t" just to cause trouble.  I pity my country.

Thankfully the imposter whose id is spelt with double "T" has been banned.
Re: Welcome To The New Auto Section by IGWE3(m): 9:16am On Feb 13, 2009
@ monitor_1 & monittor_1
Why not work as a team, as long as what two of you are doing is in line with maintaining of the dignity of this forum, Whats the problem? cool cool

IGWE
Re: Welcome To The New Auto Section by Busybody2(f): 11:38am On Feb 13, 2009
IGWE!!:

@ monitor_1 & monittor_1
Why not work as a team, as long as what two of you are doing is in line with maintaining of the dignity of this forum, Whats the problem? cool cool

IGWE

This is one for the miracles thread shocked Bamowolo and Okija-juju has to see this grin First time I am going to see a logical, rational unbiased Igwe shocked Wonders shall never cease grin grin grin

Igwe and I mean the real Igwenot the deluded reincarnated version I am very proud of you kiss Keep it up wink

I will leave it to you sisterand I am still not talking about the deluded one myself, Sisijinx, and Wwheelz have got Tupperware classes to attend, to mould us into subservient do-as-you-are-told wife materials, hence would not be frequenting this place much, but would come to pay you a visit once in a while to see how you are faring kiss Good luck cheesy
Re: Welcome To The New Auto Section by showbobo(m): 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2009
Busy! Busy!! Busy!!!

How many times did i call you
Re: Welcome To The New Auto Section by Busybody2(f): 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2009
showbobo:

Busy! Busy!! Busy!!!

How many times did i call you

4 times grin

And of course you can oversee the ladies and make sure they don't get up to no hanky-pankies, bet you would love that grin grin grin When are you doing your Tgirl interfew na angry angry angry grin
Re: Welcome To The New Auto Section by IGWE3(m): 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2009
Busy_body:

This is one for the miracles thread shocked Bamowolo and Okija-juju has to see this grin First time I am going to see a logical, rational unbiased Igwe shocked Wonders shall never cease grin grin grin

Igwe and I mean the real Igwenot the deluded reincarnated version I am very proud of you kiss Keep it up wink

I will leave it to you sisterand I am still not talking about the deluded one myself, Sisijinx, and Wwheelz have got Tupperware classes to attend, to mould us into subservient do-as-you-are-told wife materials, hence would not be frequenting this place much, but would come to pay you a visit once in a while to see how you are faring kiss Good luck cheesy
If it is not Igwe, It can never be like Igwe. smiley
I hope you advice your sister gestapo to keep off Igwe, cool I promise to buy her ashwebi this time around if she behaves well smiley but won't hesitate to send her on exile if she tries to poison Igwe again sad.
Re: Welcome To The New Auto Section by cosjos: 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2009
we are back to sanitise this forum smiley
Re: Welcome To The New Auto Section by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2009
@ Busy_body

This female thing is beginning to get on my nerves, would request you not refer to me as a female anymore. I'm into harmless fun but not when it goes on for too long.

Now, gotta get back to work. Wife go chop and pikin must chop too. Thank you.
Re: Welcome To The New Auto Section by Busybody2(f): 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2009
wwheelz:

@ Busy_body

This female thing is beginning to get on my nerves, would request you not refer to me as a female anymore. I'm into harmless fun but not when it goes on for too long. 

Now, gotta get back to work. Wife go chop and pikin must chop too. Thank you.

You see that wall there, bang your head on it, then maybe, just maybe I will start to care SISTHREN tongue tongue tongue
Re: Welcome To The New Auto Section by keba(m): 12:02am On Feb 20, 2009
Can somebody tell me how many Igwes' we do have on here
and which among them is the titled one grin
Re: Welcome To The New Auto Section by IGWE8: 9:09am On Feb 20, 2009
keba:

Check my signature,its like you are the only one in Jerusalem that does not know that Christ has risen from death.
Re: Welcome To The New Auto Section by gestapo(f): 9:18am On Feb 20, 2009
keba:

keba, let me explain to you, igwe1 was the first username after he was banned he registered with IGWE!!, which was banned like 3 days ago again then the latest is igwe! which hopefully if he does not curtail his excesses would be banned again cheesy cheesy then we shall see igweeeeee!!! again cheesy cheesy the one we have now does not have any title cheesy cheesy
Re: Welcome To The New Auto Section by IGWE8: 10:02am On Feb 20, 2009
gestapo:

keba, let me explain to you, igwe1 was the first username after he was banned he registered with IGWE!!, which was banned like 3 days ago again then the latest is igwe! which hopefully if he does not curtail his excesses would be banned again cheesy cheesy then we shall see igweeeeee!!! again cheesy cheesy the one we have now does not have any title cheesy cheesy

Na una sabi sha!
Igwe 1 did not do any thing bad to warrant a ban,though, that does not matter any more, we gotta move on in life,
He was just a victim of naija factor.

Regards,
Igwe!
Re: Welcome To The New Auto Section by kuntash: 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2009
ban ban ban ban BAN!- I think there are about five (5) people - two already responded to this thread that are over-due for banning not just from nairaland, but from acceessing the www.- ha!, I just wish,
Re: Welcome To The New Auto Section by SisiJinx: 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2009
This thread confuses li'l ol me ooh.
Re: Welcome To The New Auto Section by Busybody2(f): 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

This thread confuses li'l ol me ooh.

Noble musketeer, do you want the long or short of it grin grin grin
Re: Welcome To The New Auto Section by SisiJinx: 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2009
Busy_body:

Noble musketeer, do you want the long or short of it grin grin grin
I am too nosy for the short version oooh Iya lode so if you don't mind. . . the long one pleeeeeeeeease. cheesy grin
Re: Welcome To The New Auto Section by monitor000(f): 8:59pm On Feb 21, 2009
I can give you the whole story in full details but here is the summary:Monitor_1 was appointed as the moderator of the autosection,but monittor_1 |(note the difference with the double t) did'nt like it, she wanted to be the assistant to monitor_1 but she said no.And since monitor_1 was the officially appointed moderator she banned monittor_1.I also heard rumor that there was also a monitor_2 and she was also banned.
Re: Welcome To The New Auto Section by SisiJinx: 5:31am On Feb 22, 2009
Ahhh, I see. . . so it it is not some Schizo whachumacallit at work here.

That's what confused me oooh

So who is Monitor1. . . an old new poster or a new old poster?

Where did Monitor1 and Monitor2 met to make arrangement before the errr. . . double crossing?

Where there any exchange of a little sumn sumn? wink

Where do you fit into this. . . Monitor000?  tongue

Can I be monitor001 cheesy

And for the love of all that is holy, when is someone gonna admit Seun has no leadership skills? I mean why make a new old poster or old new member or whatever this Monitor Person is (no offense sweeri) when Busy Body has done an amazing job bringing order to this section? Anyone with an Iota of sense will know her brand of monitoring is what is needed here but noooooooo, no Seun. Yeah, let's bring someone else whom no one knows are start another round of brouhaha.

Shior! undecided
Re: Welcome To The New Auto Section by Okijajuju1(m): 6:03am On Feb 22, 2009
ME (Jumping) ME (Waving hands) ME (Yelling) Me

Can I be Monitor OO7

The name is Okija, Alusi OKIJATM!! (Saying it like Bond, James Bond) Code name Monitor 007.
Re: Welcome To The New Auto Section by Okijajuju1(m): 6:14am On Feb 22, 2009
Hellz!!

I just got a brilliant idea for a new song.

Chorus

I"M MO-NITOR
YES I'M THE MO-NITOR
ALL YOU OTHER MONITORS ARE JUST IMITATORS
SO WOULD THE REAL MONITOR PLS STAND UP,
PLS STAND UP!! PLS STAND UP!!

I GUESS THERE IS A MONITOR IN ALL OF US, LETS ALL STAND UP!

(1)

Yet Another Chieftancy Title Again & Again / I Need A Toyota Camry 2007 Or Honda Accord 2007.my Budget Is 2.3 M / Nissan Altima 2007 Model @ 2.1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.