Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Cry Me A River!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cry Me A River!!! (850 Views)

Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) / Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) / Bus Filled With Passengers Falls Into A River Along Lagos-Ore Expressway(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cry Me A River!!! by bolaino(m): 8:59am On May 24, 2015
The Nation Is in a mess, and that is just putting it mildly, The Nigeria System is failing Gradually, and the next few days will be very telling, there's a saying that In life, you Reap what you sow, if you sow Yam you can not expect to Reap Coco yam, unless by Mutation, and even at that It could still be contested that it is Yam, What I'm trying to say is this, I personally i feel Pity for what Nigerians are going through today, From fuel scarcity to youth Restiveness, Crime, Boko Haram, I pity the Ignorance of Nigerians, Nigerians are the most Ignorant people in the whole wide world, why do I say Nigerians are Ignorant? And what is Ignorance, let's Define Ignorance first, simple put, Ignorance is The lack of Knowledge or Information, if you Look at the meaning of the word, you'll see that of a truth Majority of Nigerians lack information and Knowledge, that is why the few who are enlightened, have taken it upon themselves to use Ignorance as a weapon in putting majority of Nigerians in the dark, Majority of Nigerians are unaware of many things, they don't know how the country is run, they are being fed dis information every single day, and we have to ask, why is there this purposeful use of Ignorance as a tool for Democratic Imperialism against The Poor Nigerian Man and woman? Why do Nigerian Leaders deceive their fellow country men and women, of what gain is this deliberate ploy to subjugate the people of this country to abject suffering and penury? Why? Why? Why? This is what is on the mouth of people everywhere, why is There fuel scarcity? Why is Boko Haram still bombing? Why is Nupeng still going on strike? The WHYs are too many, but there is a simple answer to these questions, Nigeria is The way it is because our leaders are corrupt, very Corrupt from the out going president to even his kitchen staff, they are corrupt, and it would be unfair to Nigeria as a country if members of this outgoing administration are not investigated thoroughly, it would amount to sheer Hypocrisy if Mrs Allison madueke is allowed to go scotfree, after everything she did to The NNPC and The Nigerian Excess Crude account, You can not be buying jets and buying exotic islands, when people in some communities in Nigeria can not even afford to buy Garri to soak, not to even talk of buying rice and tomatoes to cook stew, Allison Madueke is not even the Big Fish, The Big Fish, is the Outgoing president, The man should be held accountable for everything that has been happening in Nigeria, and most importantly, a lot of things will happen before the swearing in, and he should be held accountable for these things, one man can not ruin the future of this Great Country, with his Carelessness and cunning mind. I believe Mrs Allison might be crying at Night, from now till Buhari assumes office, I feel no pity for her like she has felt no Pity for Millions of Nigerians, and to think that Sanusi Lamido was sacked because of Her is beyond Comprehension, if she likes, she should Cry a River full, it is non of our business, because for every action, there is a Reaction, and she and her cronies will soon see the Reaction to Their actions. Nobody is above the law.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cry Me A River!!! by bolaino(m): 2:23pm On May 24, 2015
Re: Cry Me A River!!! by Aegon(m): 3:01pm On May 24, 2015
By your rants up there I presume you're the one actually pained and therefore crying a river.

In your effort to highlight the plight of Nigerians you started wailing.

Stop second guessing what the incoming govt will or will not do. Truth is, at the end of the day, after all said and done politicians will band together and leave the poor folks to fend for themselves until another election season.

The suffering continues because of a dysfunctional structure, the devil they say is in the details.

1 Like

Re: Cry Me A River!!! by yommyphresh(m): 3:06pm On May 24, 2015
Whatever happened to paragraphing...
Re: Cry Me A River!!! by bolaino(m): 4:22pm On May 24, 2015
yommyphresh:
Whatever happened to paragraphing...
my bad.
Re: Cry Me A River!!! by lastmessenger: 7:05pm On May 28, 2015
You have just spoken the half truth which is a productive of your own personal prejudice.
bolaino:
The Nation Is in a mess, and that is just putting it mildly, The Nigeria System is failing Gradually, and the next few days will be very telling, there's a saying that In life, you Reap what you sow, if you sow Yam you can not expect to Reap Coco yam, unless by Mutation, and even at that It could still be contested that it is Yam, What I'm trying to say is this, I personally i feel Pity for what Nigerians are going through today, From fuel scarcity to youth Restiveness, Crime, Boko Haram, I pity the Ignorance of Nigerians, Nigerians are the most Ignorant people in the whole wide world, why do I say Nigerians are Ignorant? And what is Ignorance, let's Define Ignorance first, simple put, Ignorance is The lack of Knowledge or Information, if you Look at the meaning of the word, you'll see that of a truth Majority of Nigerians lack information and Knowledge, that is why the few who are enlightened, have taken it upon themselves to use Ignorance as a weapon in putting majority of Nigerians in the dark, Majority of Nigerians are unaware of many things, they don't know how the country is run, they are being fed dis information every single day, and we have to ask, why is there this purposeful use of Ignorance as a tool for Democratic Imperialism against The Poor Nigerian Man and woman? Why do Nigerian Leaders deceive their fellow country men and women, of what gain is this deliberate ploy to subjugate the people of this country to abject suffering and penury? Why? Why? Why? This is what is on the mouth of people everywhere, why is There fuel scarcity? Why is Boko Haram still bombing? Why is Nupeng still going on strike? The WHYs are too many, but there is a simple answer to these questions, Nigeria is The way it is because our leaders are corrupt, very Corrupt from the out going president to even his kitchen staff, they are corrupt, and it would be unfair to Nigeria as a country if members of this outgoing administration are not investigated thoroughly, it would amount to sheer Hypocrisy if Mrs Allison madueke is allowed to go scotfree, after everything she did to The NNPC and The Nigerian Excess Crude account, You can not be buying jets and buying exotic islands, when people in some communities in Nigeria can not even afford to buy Garri to soak, not to even talk of buying rice and tomatoes to cook stew, Allison Madueke is not even the Big Fish, The Big Fish, is the Outgoing president, The man should be held accountable for everything that has been happening in Nigeria, and most importantly, a lot of things will happen before the swearing in, and he should be held accountable for these things, one man can not ruin the future of this Great Country, with his Carelessness and cunning mind. I believe Mrs Allison might be crying at Night, from now till Buhari assumes office, I feel no pity for her like she has felt no Pity for Millions of Nigerians, and to think that Sanusi Lamido was sacked because of Her is beyond Comprehension, if she likes, she should Cry a River full, it is non of our business, because for every action, there is a Reaction, and she and her cronies will soon see the Reaction to Their actions. Nobody is above the law.
Re: Cry Me A River!!! by bolaino(m): 7:55pm On May 28, 2015
lastmessenger:
You have just spoken the half truth which is a productive of your own personal prejudice.
Yes. I must Have Prejudice, The modern world was built on Prejudice, Race and Religion, Politics and Spirituality. The world Is full Of Prejudice. So don't blame me.

(1) (Reply)

Why Kashamu Should Not Be Extradited To The United States / FG Releases N5billion To Purchase Stoves For Rural Women / Military Command Centre Moved From Abuja To Maiduguri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.