Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,946 members, 7,879,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. (41239 Views)

Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) / Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) / Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:52am On May 24, 2015
ROSSIKE:
If he was a black guy from Burundi would you or the op notice or care what he thinks? Answer: No. Just admit you have a colour complex and slave mentality, and go deal with it before you pass the disease to your kids.
Oloriburuku, oyinbo lo pa iye, your case is excusable. In any case, i get the same feeling when a white cop kills a black man for no reason.

1 Like

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by TheEqualizer: 11:54am On May 24, 2015
ROSSIKE:
And the world's greatest skin bleachers.

They have bleached everything meant for thinking, reasoning, and intelligence in their cerebrum. grin

Bunch of yellow fever's in the words of Fela Kuti. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:54am On May 24, 2015
TheEqualizer:

34 looks like the number of men who put you on your back for a steamy session. Is that why you threw it out there like that? Not bad for a Nigerian woman, since the average number at your age is around 70. cheesy

White man is your GOD!

You mean you had to identify your father amongst 34 men? I feel your pain

10 Likes

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by TheEqualizer: 11:58am On May 24, 2015
IyaIode:

You mean you had to identify your father amongst 34 men? I feel your pain

My father conquered hundreds of women, you might be one of the collateral damage. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 24, 2015
TheEqualizer:

My father conquered hundreds of women, you might be one of the collateral damage. cheesy
At least you are sure that your mother was one of the dogs he conquered. Dog chop dog, vomit dog.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by TheEqualizer: 12:23pm On May 24, 2015
IyaIode:

At least you are sure that your mother was one of the dogs he conquered. Dog chop dog, vomit dog.

Too bad you have bleached your cerebrum and you're now suffering from mental retardation.

If you read what I wrote properly, I mentioned 'collateral damage' and that's where you and the numerous other women like you fall into. My mother is the Queen. cheesy

The public toilet here is you...a place to pee into and move on like nothing happened. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 24, 2015
TheEqualizer:

Too bad you have bleached your cerebrum and you're now suffering from mental retardation.

If you read what I wrote properly, I mentioned 'collateral damage' and that's where you and the numerous other women like you fall into. My mother is the Queen. cheesy

The public toilet here is you...a place to pee into and move on like nothing happened. cheesy
Queen of Ashi joint, i have always thought they would make her queen after many years of relentless services. One of such services produced you. You should concentrate on bonding on your newly found father but keep in mind that he might just not be the one AGAIN.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by TheEqualizer: 12:33pm On May 24, 2015
IyaIode:

Queen of Ashi joint, i have always thought they would make her queen after many years of relentless services.

Queen off the bat.

Unlike you, the public toilet, just there to pee into and flush out, to avoid unwanted kids. tongue

You mad, bae? Go get a brain and stop bleaching your skin and brain. cheesy

[img]http://media./media/BxmvRTro9SYc8/giphy.gif[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 24, 2015
TheEqualizer:

Queen off the bat.

Unlike you, the public toilet, just there to pee into and flush out, to avoid unwanted kids. tongue

You mad, bae? Go get a brain and stop bleaching your skin and brain. cheesy

[img]http://media./media/BxmvRTro9SYc8/giphy.gif[/img]
Unwanted kids of a failed abortion like you, it almost 2pm go and lay the bed for your mother's customers, i hope they drop the usual crumbs for you as they make their way out.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by TheEqualizer: 12:41pm On May 24, 2015
IyaIode:

Unwanted kids of a failed abortion like you, it almost 2pm go and lay the bed for your mother's customers, i hope they drop the usual crumbs for you as they make their way out.

[img]http://i.qkme.me/35wpwu.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by free2ryhme: 1:00pm On May 24, 2015
nigeria don suffer

it have red
Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by ThisMeansWAR: 1:19pm On May 24, 2015
ROSSIKE:
If he was a black guy from Burundi would you or the op notice or care what he thinks? Answer: No. Just admit you have a colour complex and slave mentality, and go deal with it before you pass the disease to your kids.
gbammm

1 Like

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by estyvino(m): 1:19pm On May 24, 2015
ArchEnemy:
He he he
Oyinbo man self dey blend. That's Naija for you

They must blend oh, coz we blended for their hand ni!
Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by mymissingrib(m): 1:20pm On May 24, 2015
welcome to naija
Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by Rolandken(m): 1:22pm On May 24, 2015
TheEqualizer:
Smh. Is a white man not just a human as you're, if not inferior to you, physically?

And who cares if a white man had to do what the other millions of blacks are doing?

Smh @ inferiority complex...silly black raccoon worshipping a white man. undecided
Indeed. The white man is inferior to us but we are the ones with crude oil natural resources, yet no fuel. We are d ones where young able bodied men would wake up, leave dier jobs and start trekking to gain cheap publicity. We are d ones where all sectors workers go on strike day in and day out. We are the ones without electricity. Yet u say we shud not worship a white man. We dnt need to worship them. We are slaves already. We have so much problems from a failed govt, yet we praised d president for conceeding defeat. Wat a country. All we have is empty words.

11 Likes

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by dannewlife(m): 1:22pm On May 24, 2015
President Buhari should not bow to independent marketer's blackmail !
Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by oluwatomisin93(m): 1:22pm On May 24, 2015
what do u expect. do in Rome as a Roman
Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by hollandis(f): 1:24pm On May 24, 2015
So whats wrong with him being white? They dont care about you being black
Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by dunkem21(m): 1:26pm On May 24, 2015
Next week, Nigeria will come to a standstill.
..People call me Joshua with T.B
Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by brainpulse: 1:27pm On May 24, 2015
Rolandken:

Indeed. The white man is inferior to us but we are the ones with crude oil natural resources, yet no fuel. We are d ones where young able bodied men would wake up, leave dier jobs and start trekking to gain cheap publicity. We are d ones where all sectors workers go on strike day in and day out. We are the ones without electricity. Yet u say we shud not worship a white man. We dnt need to worship them. We are slaves already. We have so much problems from a failed govt, yet we praised d president for conceeding defeat. Wat a country. All we have is empty words.
You made the right sense more than all the posters above you.

3 Likes

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by butanep(m): 1:28pm On May 24, 2015
Am calling on Seun

There are two E- fighter in this thread.... I don't even know what they re fighting about... attacking each other personality

Seun and his moderators should discipline then... its against the rules

1 Like

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by Nickymezor(f): 1:30pm On May 24, 2015
Hahaha, no be small tin ooo... mehn, wat is really happening in this country sef? Fuel scarcity ish has become a thorn in ones flesh. ..Abeg mk dey resolve ASAP
Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by teekay213(m): 1:31pm On May 24, 2015
what this no fuel no light will cause hen, gmb no go fit stop am.yesterday i on my gen afta hustling 3ltrs,within 30sec i heard a knock on my door i taught it was neighbour as usual.but it was a man i don't know with his phone and charger begged his phone has been off since 3days living 10blocks frm my house.i just allowed him.smh.

2 Likes

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by Papasmal(m): 1:31pm On May 24, 2015
Incase u need fuel around abeokuta call me on this number 07082345956,30litres fuel 8k,I can get u as many as u need. ....pay at point of delivery.
Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by ThisMeansWAR: 1:31pm On May 24, 2015
butanep:
Am calling on Seun

There are two E- fighter in this thread.... I don't even know what they re fighting about... attacking each other personality

Seun and his moderators should discipline then... its against the rules
shaddup snitch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by Toffy200: 1:33pm On May 24, 2015
No be small thing oooo
Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by Esdb3: 1:38pm On May 24, 2015
TheEqualizer:
Smh. Is a white man not just a human as you're, if not inferior to you, physically?

And who cares if a white man had to do what the other millions of blacks are doing?

Smh @ inferiority complex...silly black raccoon worshipping a white man. undecided

Inferior if not physically? grin how about a cage match with the Rock undecided.

You are a raccoon, you and the other 15 people who liked this though you may not be forever when ur race wakes up.... White is the higher race but it don't mean I'll kiss their arse....... Mention 5 things in physics, biology, chemistry and economics a black man has done.

*modified*

2 Likes

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by solarview(m): 1:38pm On May 24, 2015
When you eventually buy the fuel

1 Like

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by sdindan: 1:42pm On May 24, 2015
Nothing new
Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:42pm On May 24, 2015
dunkem21:
Next week, Nigeria will come to a standstill.

..People call me Joshua with T.B
JOSHUA WITH TUBERCULOSIS,I HAD THE SAME DREAM LAST WEEK AND I HOPE IT DOESNT COME TO PASS.
Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by dapsonlou(m): 1:43pm On May 24, 2015
TheEqualizer:

You are the one with the complex. It is funny to see a white guy hustling for fuel, 1 because he's a foreigner, 2 they have electric and fuel 24/7 in his country, so this to him is new and to us funny.

6 Likes

Re: White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. by tammie24: 1:44pm On May 24, 2015
IyaIode:

IyaIode the slayer of TheEqualizer cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thumbs up grin

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission / Army Major UJ Undianyede ‘Commits Suicide’ 3 Days To Court-Martial Verdict / Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.