Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,264 members, 7,928,867 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 12:33 AM

The One Meant For You: A Study On Entity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The One Meant For You: A Study On Entity (811 Views)

Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday / Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students / Five Signs She Is The One Meant For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The One Meant For You: A Study On Entity by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 24, 2015
In defining personality of a person we put into consideration the attributes and character of that individual. In other words, the quality of the quantity of a man personality is a measure of his entity in totalty. Taking this into consideration each and every one of us choose based on this simple fact those we want to make Friends with or those we want to spend our life with.

Of all these choices we might want to make in life choosing our life partner seems to be the most important of all.Simply because choosing the wrong person as friend may cost you a fortune or worst cost you your life while Choosing the wrong partner will steal your happiness away making you a walking Living dead; a man with No fulfilment in life. Because you are fulfilled when you are with the right person the person meant for you.

So the question stands then how do you know if she Is the one for you or he is the one for you? Deriving your conclusion from her entity.

1. CHARACTER: I mean her secret character not the one she or he display when people are with you but the one displayed when you are all but alone.They say Ladies hide their character till three days to wedding while there might have been some Truth to that but a change in perspective reveals The one meant for you won't pretend or hide her real self from you.She showed what you are in for with her Character.Funny but true Your Character are always alike and never obeys Newton Third Law. If you are calm she also will be calm....You are the loquacious type he also will be loquacious. In other words the equation is always balanced.

2. JUDGMENT: She Tells you not what you want to hear but what you are afraid to hear.He doesn't pet you for doing wrong or acting crazing but corrects you not in the Judgmenatal way but with the sincerity of a guy in Love.

3. ACTION: Its one thing to have vision but it's Another thing changing it to action. The man for you is not only a man of vision but a man of action. He doesn't keep saying "I will" or "I want to" rather he says "I am".She works to make ends meet and not plan to make ends meet.

4.WISDOM: Three things rules the world and of these Three lies wisdom. The woman meant for you have wisdom to control knowledge and power which are the other two that controls the world.She knows what to do,when to do it and how to do it.But a woman like this who can find? Only those who look beyond the physical.

5. FREEDOM: If there is anything that makes Relationship a hell it be the lack of freedom.The One for you don't care who you spend day with or whom you meet.She doesn't care if you live in a street made of Ladies only for all she knows is "I Trust him".She gives you freedom No stalking, No JAMB question. She only cares to Enjoy her time with you and she is always happy she gets it.

If you got any Lady or guy who have this trait in their entity watch out she might be the one for you.
Re: The One Meant For You: A Study On Entity by Pinkiedearie(f): 12:13pm On May 24, 2015
Thanks...Op..

*getting there soon..
Re: The One Meant For You: A Study On Entity by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 24, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Thanks...Op..
*getting there soon..
Wishing you well
Re: The One Meant For You: A Study On Entity by Pinkiedearie(f): 12:17pm On May 24, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Wishing you well
thankie...
Re: The One Meant For You: A Study On Entity by ronald4lif(m): 12:23pm On May 24, 2015
Nice one.

I think it's safe to add that the one for you might not care about one's religion, tribal, financial and academic background as well. Just saying.
Re: The One Meant For You: A Study On Entity by suzzy16(f): 12:28pm On May 24, 2015
Nice one
Re: The One Meant For You: A Study On Entity by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 24, 2015
ronald4lif:
Nice one.

I think it's safe to add that the one for you might not care about one's religion, tribal, financial and academic background as well. Just saying.
Yes Bro..You are right....She is less concerned about anything outside you her focus is all on you and you alone

(1) (Reply)

Can You Receive 20 Strokes Of Cain For Your Spouse? / 10 Things Ladies Should Stop Doing All In The Name Of Love / A Perfect Definition Of A Lazy Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.