Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,288 members, 7,904,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:44 AM

Hi, I Am Glad To Meet You - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hi, I Am Glad To Meet You (1072 Views)

Hi, I Am Hadez :) / Would Love To Meet You. / Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi, I Am Glad To Meet You by sandrasexxy: 1:25pm On May 24, 2015
I'm in the mood for something a little more exciting in the bedroom. Commitment-wise, it doesn't have to be serious, so long as we enjoy it. To me, traveling means

finding a country I haven't been to yet. The philosophy I live by is stay relaxed, stay mellow, stay loose and be open to whatever happens. When I'm at home alone, I'm

calling up friends who want to cure their boredom with me. When I'm out driving I like having a friend along. If you contact me I promise to make it worth your while.

I'm not changing my life, I'm just trying to make it more interesting. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
sandrasexxyangel@gmail.com

Re: Hi, I Am Glad To Meet You by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:30pm On May 24, 2015
Una dey see this fool so...? undecided

1 Like

Re: Hi, I Am Glad To Meet You by ifex370(m): 1:34pm On May 24, 2015
Ritualist everywhere...

in phynos voice... dem no de see mi cool
Re: Hi, I Am Glad To Meet You by dharay99: 1:54pm On May 24, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Una dey see this fool so...? undecided
where is d fool abeg...
Cus its a f00lish m0ron i see up der.
Re: Hi, I Am Glad To Meet You by Cutehector(m): 2:05pm On May 24, 2015
Yahoo boiz representin.....
Re: Hi, I Am Glad To Meet You by Houseofglam7(f): 7:49pm On May 26, 2015
The hustle is real cheesy
SMH....... Bloody scammers
Re: Hi, I Am Glad To Meet You by bvegas2020: 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Pussy Next Door / Upload Your Sexy Pic And Get Hooked (hook Up Zone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.