Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,331 members, 7,884,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:17 PM

Users Review/advice On Mitsubishi Outlander 2004 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Users Review/advice On Mitsubishi Outlander 2004 (4565 Views)

Mitsubishi Outlander 2004 Issues / P1777 On 2008 Mitsubishi Outlander...help Needed...outlander Help!! / Advice On Replacing My Mitsubishi Outlander Fuel Tank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Users Review/advice On Mitsubishi Outlander 2004 by pappyshun(m): 4:18pm On May 24, 2015
Auto gurus in the house should please help a friend of mine who intends buying a Mitsubishi Outlander 04 due to his budget with useful advice on the aforementioned CUV. His fears are if this CUV is worth buying considering the nature of our roads and availabilty of professionals whenever the vehicle develops any issue.The engine strength , ruggedness, comfortability and fuel efficiency is also a factor to be addressed.Feel free to contribute to enable him make a positive decision.
Re: Users Review/advice On Mitsubishi Outlander 2004 by pappyshun(m): 5:12pm On May 24, 2015
Gurus in the house please help.
Re: Users Review/advice On Mitsubishi Outlander 2004 by saintjoel(m): 8:43am On May 25, 2015
THE MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER IS A VERY GOOD VEHICLE AND IT IS A CUV WITH 4PLUG ENGINE,IT RUNS LIKE A CHAMP.I HAVE HELPED CLIENTS BUY FROM COTONOU SEVERAL TIMES AND I HAVE NEVER HEARD THEM COMPLAIN ABOUT IT.EVERYTHING ABOUT THE CUV IS JUST PERFECT,FROM THE TRANSMISSION TO AC AND SHOCK ABSORBERS.

IT'S A GO CAR FOR YOUR FRIEND WITH HIS LEAN BUDGET,AS LONG AS IT CAN BE MAINTAINED AND SERVICED AT THE RIGHT TIME.

1 Like

Re: Users Review/advice On Mitsubishi Outlander 2004 by pappyshun(m): 7:01pm On May 25, 2015
@saintjoel, thanks for ur wonderful response. But how true is the speculation about Mitsubishi products having a weak engine? How readily available are the parts of this CUV and professionals if need be? Can it be compared to other CUVs from Toyota and Honda in terms of how rugged they are?

saintjoel:
THE MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER IS A VERY GOOD VEHICLE AND IT IS A CUV WITH 4PLUG ENGINE,IT RUNS LIKE A CHAMP.I HAVE HELPED CLIENTS BUY FROM COTONOU SEVERAL TIMES AND I HAVE NEVER HEARD THEM COMPLAIN ABOUT IT.EVERYTHING ABOUT THE CUV IS JUST PERFECT,FROM THE TRANSMISSION TO AC AND SHOCK ABSORBERS.

IT'S A GO CAR FOR YOUR FRIEND WITH HIS LEAN BUDGET,AS LONG AS IT CAN BE MAINTAINED AND SERVICED AT THE RIGHT TIME.
Re: Users Review/advice On Mitsubishi Outlander 2004 by saintjoel(m): 8:09pm On May 25, 2015
[quote author=pappyshun post=34087865]@saintjoel, thanks for ur wonderful response. But how true is the speculation about Mitsubishi products having a weak engine? How readily available are the parts of this CUV and professionals if need be? Can it be compared to other CUVs from Toyota and Honda in terms of how rugged they are?

[/quo

SIR,BETWEEN YOU AND I,I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYONE.COMPLAIN ABOUT IT'S MAINTAINANCE OR AVAILABILITY OF SPARE PARTS,THE ENGINE TYPE IS MOST COMMON TO ANY NISSAN OR MITSUBISHI OUT THERE.YOU CANT COMPARE WITH A CRV COS IT IS MORE RUGGED,WITH SUPERB HANDLING AND IT IS ALSO ROOMY,I'LL CHOOSE AN OUTLANDER OVER CRV ANYDAY OR ANYTIME BUT YOU CAN ALSO TAKE A TRIP TO LADIPO IF YOU RESIDE IN LAGOS FOR A SURVEY OR ASK YOUR REGULAR MECHANIC BUT I HOPE HE IS NOT THE TYPE THAT HAS REFUSED TO GO BEYOND TOYOTA.
Re: Users Review/advice On Mitsubishi Outlander 2004 by 100ksalescom(m): 7:09am On May 26, 2015
I drive one and milage is over 200k n still running very fine.
Maintenance is relatively cheap though u cannot compare it to sedans.
Parts are also available but not like the toyotas. To me its availability is like the nissans in Nigeria.

Its a cool ride n roomy go for it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Users Review/advice On Mitsubishi Outlander 2004 by saintjoel(m): 8:14am On May 26, 2015
THE 02/03/04 MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER IS A SUPERB AND FUEL EFFICIENT CUV/SUV.COMPACT,SPACIOUS AND RUGGED,ALSO FITS INTO ANY MIDDLE-EARNERS BUDGET,SO YOUR FRIEND CAN PURCHASE ONE ASAP.

THIS IS THE PICTURE OF THE ONE I GOT FOR A CLIENT IN COTONOU.

Re: Users Review/advice On Mitsubishi Outlander 2004 by ohanile: 6:27am On May 28, 2015
Pls how much is the car

1 Like

Re: Users Review/advice On Mitsubishi Outlander 2004 by saintjoel(m): 7:50am On May 28, 2015
ohanile:
Pls how much is the car

IT DEPENDS ON EXCHANGE RATE, IT IS BETWEEN N1.3-1.4M WITH CUSTOM DUTY FROM COTONOU AND IT IS AN SUV NOT A CAR BUT PEOPLE ALWAYS MISTAKE IT FOR A CAR.
Re: Users Review/advice On Mitsubishi Outlander 2004 by pappyshun(m): 10:14pm On May 28, 2015
saintjoel:

IT DEPENDS ON EXCHANGE RATE, IT IS BETWEEN N1.3-1.4M WITH CUSTOM DUTY FROM COTONOU AND IT IS AN SUV NOT A CAR BUT PEOPLE ALWAYS MISTAKE IT FOR A CAR.

God bless u sir.....U have really impressed with ur contributions. Please are there other features of this SUV that make it standout? Compared to other SUVs it looks really cheap but am sure the cost may not determine its quality.
Re: Users Review/advice On Mitsubishi Outlander 2004 by saintjoel(m): 11:37pm On May 28, 2015
pappyshun:

God bless u sir.....U have really impressed with ur contributions. Please are there other features of this SUV that make it standout? Compared to other SUVs it looks really cheap but am sure the cost may not determine its quality.

check it out on www.edmunds.com or just type 2003 mitsubishi outlander on google and use the edmund link to read reviews.
Re: Users Review/advice On Mitsubishi Outlander 2004 by peterjero(m): 1:30pm On May 31, 2015
pappyshun:

It's gear change is quick to respond, and you can also drive it on manual mode. Because I drive my neighbour's own sometimes, parts are relatively scarce (Port Harcourt based) so parts availability might depend on your location. He has changed his engine once in aba but not because of the weakness of the buy my neighbour is too unnecessarily frugal.
Re: Users Review/advice On Mitsubishi Outlander 2004 by Godson32(m): 9:08am On Nov 16, 2016
saintjoel:
THE 02/03/04 MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER IS A SUPERB AND FUEL EFFICIENT CUV/SUV.COMPACT,SPACIOUS AND RUGGED,ALSO FITS INTO ANY MIDDLE-EARNERS BUDGET,SO YOUR FRIEND CAN PURCHASE ONE ASAP.

THIS IS THE PICTURE OF THE ONE I GOT FOR A CLIENT IN COTONOU.
How much will I get this currently. Cotonou price or clean nigerian used

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Car Fuel Saver, How Does It Work?? / Difference Between Lexus X300 And Toyota Highlander / Land Rover Range Rover versus LRs.....please advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.