Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,870 members, 7,872,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Futo 2015 Cbt Post Utme Tutorials & Accommodations - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futo 2015 Cbt Post Utme Tutorials & Accommodations (345 Views)

Photo Of FUTO "Man O' War" Leader Who Attempted Suicide By Jumping Into River / FUTO Graduate Dies Days After Making Scary Facebook Post (Photos) / Unilag And U. I Cbt Post Ume Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Futo 2015 Cbt Post Utme Tutorials & Accommodations by FUTOADMISSIONS(m): 7:59pm On May 24, 2015
Do you wish to secure admission, this 2015, Do you need help and guidance on how to secure admission in FUTO.
Hurry now and REGISTER FOR OUR INTENSIVE FUTO 2015 POST UTME TUTORIALS COMING UP A WEEK TO THE POST UTME EXAM DATE, ITS A 100% ADMISSION GUARANTEED.

REGISTRATION IS N5000 AND TO THOSE THAT MAY NEED ACCOMMODATION FOR THAT ONE WEEK is N7000.
REGISTRATION WILL COMMENCE ONCE THE POST UTME FORM IS ON SALE WHICH ISSAID TO BE FIRST WEEK OF JUNE 2015.

PLEASE ALSO DO NOTE THAT THIS YEAR POST UTME IS COMPUTER BASED AND CALCULATOR IS NOT ALLOWED, BUT OUR TUTORIAL WILL TEACH YOU ON HOW TO CALCULATE FAST WITHOUT USING CALCULATOR,

HOWEVER ALL OUR CANDIDATES WILL GET A FREE suprise SMS on exam day...?!.
Interested persons should sms the word "REGISTER ME" or "REGISTER ME & ACCOMMODATION" (for those that needs accommodation) including JAMB REG No. to

Your success is our major concern, and we wish you all the best of luck come this Futo 2015 admissions.
www.futocommunity.
Facebook.com/futocommunity
twitter@futocommunity
+futocommunity
enquiries and whatsapp: 08100003084,

(1) (Reply)

If You Encountered An Angel And... / Delsu 2016/2017 Post Utme info / SAP GRC Online Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.