Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,665 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:53 PM

Sermon Jotters: O Lord! Make A Way For Me {mfm Sunday Service} - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sermon Jotters: O Lord! Make A Way For Me {mfm Sunday Service} (2687 Views)

My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service / Mast Falls On Chapel In Akwa Ibom During Sunday Service (Photos) / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sermon Jotters: O Lord! Make A Way For Me {mfm Sunday Service} by sermonjotters: 9:02pm On May 24, 2015
[size=15pt]
[MFM Sunday Service] O Lord ! Make a Way for Me
I Decree; Every Good Way that Seems blocked in your life; Open ! by the power in the blood of Jesus.
[/size]

Some people find out that everywhere they turn to for help, it is like, there is a closure send it does not yield result. Many have been waiting upon the lord and it seems that God is far away. A lot of people have being laboring hard and they are asking when their testimony will manifest. Today`s message is a sealing prayer that will bring forth; long awaited testimonies and breakthrough; prayers that will make a way for you regardless of the circumstances.
Read more here ==> http://sermonjotters..com/2015/05/word-of-day-o-lord-make-way-for-me.html`

(1) (Reply)

They Said "Not All Muslims Are Bad", This Woman's Honest Reply Is Epic / Is It Normal Today To Let Women Dress Like That In Church? (jezabel Inspiration? / TB JOSHUA: I Said WOOLMAN Not Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.