Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,174 members, 7,884,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

Fuel Scarcity: Federal Govt Declares Public Holiday Tomorrow - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fuel Scarcity: Federal Govt Declares Public Holiday Tomorrow (923 Views)

How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) / Capture This Mode Of Transportation During Fuel Scarcity / See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity: Federal Govt Declares Public Holiday Tomorrow by Realwvn(m): 9:27pm On May 24, 2015
According to the reports making it round inside my brain, there will be an holiday tomorrow for all civil servants and business owner due to the fuel scarcity

This was made known to me by my imaginary friend, though we are yet to confirm the authenticity of this story but please get a bicycle and find your way to work tomorrow

On a serious note, if you are boarding a bus tomorrow, it’s advisable you take enough money with you as the cost of transport will hit the roof

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/fuel-scarcity-federal-govt-declares-public-holiday-tomorrow/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Federal Govt Declares Public Holiday Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 24, 2015
We will rather stage a protest and let God help us
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Federal Govt Declares Public Holiday Tomorrow by megpita(f): 9:31pm On May 24, 2015
not only public holiday private holiday
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Federal Govt Declares Public Holiday Tomorrow by Adesiji77: 10:02pm On May 24, 2015
Realwvn:
According to the reports making it round inside my brain, there will be an holiday tomorrow for all civil servants and business owner due to the fuel scarcity

This was made known to me by my imaginary friend, though we are yet to confirm the authenticity of this story but please get a bicycle and find your way to work tomorrow

On a serious note, if you are boarding a bus tomorrow, it’s advisable you take enough money with you as the cost of transport will hit the roof

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/fuel-scarcity-federal-govt-declares-public-holiday-tomorrow/

LOL grin....this should be in Jokes section

CC: Ishilove, lalasticlala
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Federal Govt Declares Public Holiday Tomorrow by Godmother(f): 6:36am On May 25, 2015
Adesiji77:

LOL grin....this should be in Jokes section

CC: Ishilove, lalasticlala

Don't mind the guy. I was about to start dancing when I read the topic, until I clicked on the link

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mom, Do You Know What I'm Going To Give You For Your Birthday? / True Love Or Not? / Funny Picture To Calm Ur Day !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.