Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,727 members, 7,938,253 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 08:48 PM

Couple Pose For Picture In The Same Place, 51 Years Apart. Amazing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Pose For Picture In The Same Place, 51 Years Apart. Amazing (3539 Views)

Before And After (51 Years) Picture Of A Couple / Checkout This Couple Pose For A Picture At Public Pool - Isn't This Indecent? / Couple Takes Pic At The Same Place 51 Years Apart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Pose For Picture In The Same Place, 51 Years Apart. Amazing by menesheh(m): 9:57pm On May 24, 2015
Couple pose for picture in the same place, 51 years apart. Amazing.

1 Like

Re: Couple Pose For Picture In The Same Place, 51 Years Apart. Amazing by indiraserv: 10:02pm On May 24, 2015
Love is a beautiful thing

1 Like

Re: Couple Pose For Picture In The Same Place, 51 Years Apart. Amazing by menesheh(m): 10:05pm On May 24, 2015
indiraserv:
Love is a beautiful thing

Yea they are pretty awesome
Re: Couple Pose For Picture In The Same Place, 51 Years Apart. Amazing by johnydon22(m): 10:05pm On May 24, 2015
They are both a perfect match for each other.. handsome and beutiful even in old age..

This is the love i want and i think i have it.. #LuvMaBabysmiley

Its called forever and for always
Re: Couple Pose For Picture In The Same Place, 51 Years Apart. Amazing by ifex370(m): 10:06pm On May 24, 2015
wow
Re: Couple Pose For Picture In The Same Place, 51 Years Apart. Amazing by excellentmomma(f): 10:07pm On May 24, 2015
See how men cheat us, lolzz man looked better after 51yrs, God helped the woman small. Cute couple grin
Re: Couple Pose For Picture In The Same Place, 51 Years Apart. Amazing by saxwizard(m): 10:10pm On May 24, 2015
johnydon22:
They are both a perfect match for each other.. handsome and beutiful even in old age..
This is the love i want and i think i have it.. #LuvMaBabysmiley
Its called forever and for always

good for you

I pray u won't tell us anoda story later on oo

1 Like

Re: Couple Pose For Picture In The Same Place, 51 Years Apart. Amazing by menesheh(m): 10:11pm On May 24, 2015
excellentmomma:
See how men cheat us, lolzz man looked better after 51yrs, God helped the woman small. Cute couple grin

How do you mean, who fresh pass? I feel is the woman
Re: Couple Pose For Picture In The Same Place, 51 Years Apart. Amazing by agarawu23(m): 10:14pm On May 24, 2015
I love this
Re: Couple Pose For Picture In The Same Place, 51 Years Apart. Amazing by cyprus000: 10:14pm On May 24, 2015
Re: Couple Pose For Picture In The Same Place, 51 Years Apart. Amazing by Begonia(m): 10:15pm On May 24, 2015
This is so stale but it's still lovely smiley
Re: Couple Pose For Picture In The Same Place, 51 Years Apart. Amazing by johnydon22(m): 10:17pm On May 24, 2015
saxwizard:

good for you

I pray u won't tell us anoda story later on oo

Am keeping her forever and for always!!! we will be together all of our days, wanna wake up every morning and see her sweet face.. **Singing Shania twain happily** smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Pose For Picture In The Same Place, 51 Years Apart. Amazing by texanomaly(f): 11:23pm On May 24, 2015
Such a sweet idea. Cute smiley
Re: Couple Pose For Picture In The Same Place, 51 Years Apart. Amazing by buskie13(m): 11:35pm On May 24, 2015
and the overrated six packs z gone... still cute couples cool
Re: Couple Pose For Picture In The Same Place, 51 Years Apart. Amazing by menesheh(m): 10:47am On May 25, 2015
Begonia:
This is so stale but it's still lovely smiley

Really, what do you expect b4
Re: Couple Pose For Picture In The Same Place, 51 Years Apart. Amazing by googleTALK: 11:45am On May 25, 2015
Hmm lovely

If only it was true
Photoshop of the highest order
Look at the rock behind them it is thesame in the two pictures, the shadow on the rock is same too, it's not possible the shape of a rock at that level from the ground remain the same for over 50yrs apart from that the young girl looks like an American the old woman is Asian

tongue tongue

PSAMMIE photo®
Re: Couple Pose For Picture In The Same Place, 51 Years Apart. Amazing by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 25, 2015
looking at both pics.....the body/flesh must surely worn out one day just like a flower that brighten in the morning & fade out in the evening.

*teambleachingcream@90k*
Re: Couple Pose For Picture In The Same Place, 51 Years Apart. Amazing by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 25, 2015
johnydon22:

Am keeping her forever and for always!!! we will be together all of our days, wanna wake up every morning and see her sweet face.. **Singing Shania twain happily** smiley
you are lucky to have one just as am happy to have one too.

God bless the words of our mouth.
Re: Couple Pose For Picture In The Same Place, 51 Years Apart. Amazing by emyblinkx(m): 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
johnydon22:

U think d relationship will last,when u have changed "always and forever" to "forever and always",,confusion fall on u
Re: Couple Pose For Picture In The Same Place, 51 Years Apart. Amazing by johnydon22(m): 12:03am On Sep 01, 2017
emyblinkx:

U think d relationship will last,when u have changed "always and forever" to "forever and always",,confusion fall on u

Shania Twain song dude..." Forever and Always" go and argued with your girl friend
Re: Couple Pose For Picture In The Same Place, 51 Years Apart. Amazing by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 01, 2017
Beauty will always fade.
Re: Couple Pose For Picture In The Same Place, 51 Years Apart. Amazing by joseo: 6:11am On Sep 01, 2017
the six packs have turn to two packs.....the pretty legs have turned wrinkled but love and a forgiving heart kept them going..........

(1) (Reply)

IF YOU HAVE A 10 INCHES DICK, ENTER HERE / Photos : Girl Kills Herself After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend / Look At What This Pervert Is Doing(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.