Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,638 members, 7,921,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:51 AM

The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel (47369 Views)

The Useless Reason Ifeanyi Ubah Was Arrested Was A Set Up....Proof! / Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS / Rate Ifeanyi Uba's Mansion At Nnewi-Anambra State- Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 25, 2015
Bennyberry:
Subsidy? . A joke - You can't put money meant for the
right course of action in the hands of
criminals, rogues and thieves and expect to
see positive changes or results.

Nigerians are lamenting and suffering while some corrupt politicians are enjoying and 'introducing' electric car. May that electric car electrocute them to death for making Nigeria bleed.
You are foolish,you are just a sad hater .
when did Bruce become a politician,you bitter dim wit?
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by Fourwinds: 5:00pm On May 25, 2015
2cato:
Nigeria thirty five years ago under an illiterate dictator and now which is under a democratic leader is still the same to all the moronic posters above me. Instead of you people to be greatful to uba for breaking the monopoly of his fellow marketers. What do i expect from sildren of hate and anger? Foolirhness and stupidity.
Life is business and business has never been fair to any body. If you dont know how to do business and make a kill for the profit like ifeanyi uba i will suggest you swallow rock or hang ur self.
Ifeayi Uba is a thief for ur information. Thank God GMB will be in soon. We shall sit down to calculate dat subsidy dey always claim. no one is saying u shouldn't do business but when it becomes. DRACULA- LIKE as what is obtainable in dis gang up importation., I will not call it business. wickness.!!! God will punish deir generation to come if dey are storing dis wealth for dem
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 25, 2015
Please who knows his depots in south east or south south? I wan go queue. All these arguments won't get me to places I need to be.
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by charly4lyf(m): 6:28pm On May 25, 2015
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by charly4lyf(m): 6:48pm On May 25, 2015
imsuboi:

Quote me no more. Child of hatred

Omo ale jati jati, Omo irankinran.
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by socialmediaman: 9:12pm On May 25, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Ifeanyi had the option of keeping his fuel, which can be sold at any time he pleases, whether before or after 29 and still make decent profit. But rather than let Nigerians continue wallow in the current state of extreme scarcity, he went against the wishes and plans of his union and chose to sell fuel to Nigerians.
You cannot fault his decision. Others who withheld their supplies were also businessmen.

if he loses his license to import and sell, won't he be a second time loser? I don't think this last face saving effort would prevent the hurricane that's about to sweep them in that sector, come on bro, these guys should be grateful to government and Nigerians. They ripped us off for many years and we overlooked, yet greed pushed them to put the country in crisis even when they were paid some part of the fraudulent subsidy?
Re: The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel by Bennyberry(m): 6:30am On May 26, 2015
Gaidenk:

You are foolish,you are just a sad hater .
when did Bruce become a politician,you bitter dim wit?
i pity ur situation

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Press Statement PDP: Uyo Rally Shows Buhari Has Lost All Political Footholds / Diezani Alison-madueke Appears In UK Court - BBC Correspondent / Taiwan Orders Nigeria Office Out Of Taipei City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.