Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife (32632 Views)

Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike / Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting / APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by frankyychiji(f): 10:48am On May 25, 2015
omenka:
Very dark heart he has. Imagine the pains he's decided to put Nigerians through simply because he was rejected at the polls. Sadly, even those who voted for him are feeling the pinch as well.

Na by force to lead person??
Let it pinch you weh weh! It will pinch you till you crawl on your belly begging for subsidy removal, then it will be our turn to occupy-Lagos for one month!

mofos!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by georjay(m): 11:44am On May 25, 2015
Osibanjo's wife : ahan joe joe na you be dis... Jonathan: na me o...bet u sef no bad o.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 25, 2015
Taylor86:
jona to mrs osibande: plz wen u get to Aso rock make sure u flush the toilet after usage, no carry sh.it scatter everywhere like d yoruba woman u are

Mrs osibande to jona: u dnt hv any problem sir..my sh.it no dey plenty sef small water dey flush am

mamaP to osibande :y are u always shining teeths like ur advertising toothpaste,.. meanwhile dis ur white hairs na carry-come or u spray

osibande to mamaP: her excellency smiling makes me look younger as for the white hairs na Godwin
your foolishness no get part two.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by efizee: 6:52pm On May 25, 2015
sammieguze:
Everytym i see this otuoke man smiling now, i just hate his administration the more.

He paints the picture of a wolf in sheep's clothing.

You just av to be careful. He smiles @ you and he is your worse enemy.

Makes it look as though he is enjoying the anguish of the masses

Pls Mr, pack ur load and go.
Oga abeg shut up... How has your father treated your mum in the last few years... Correct your hypocrisy before you start blabbing... PUNK
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by IamOpemipo(m): 6:53pm On May 25, 2015
Taylor86:
jona to mrs osibande: plz wen u get to Aso rock make sure u flush the toilet after usage, no carry sh.it scatter everywhere like d yoruba woman u are

Mrs osibande to jona: u dnt hv any problem sir..my sh.it no dey plenty sef small water dey flush am

mamaP to osibande :y are u always shining teeths like ur advertising toothpaste,.. meanwhile dis ur white hairs na carry-come or u spray

osibande to mamaP: her excellency smiling makes me look younger as for the white hairs na Godwin

Pained
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by IYANGBALI: 6:57pm On May 25, 2015
Whizzcute:
Make i buy land here
wetin dey do you?na everywhere you dey buy land?the one Wey I sell to you last week you never pay finish,you wan buy another one again,Abeg no land for you jo,go buy your land for sambisa fores
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by IYANGBALI: 6:58pm On May 25, 2015
Taylor86:

very dry joke. Pls try again
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by sweatlana: 7:04pm On May 25, 2015
Democracy
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by dotcomnamename: 7:08pm On May 25, 2015
hatbricker:
you're a big fooool undecided

No, you're the fool here undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by Holyfield1(m): 7:09pm On May 25, 2015
Osinbajo wife be like :''Bros Jona na you be this?''

GEJ:Yes o na me and my wife o!

Osinbajo's wife:Have you started packing?

GEJ: We've packed already,Me and my wife are just waiting for Buhari nd his APC on Friday before travelling abroad o!

Osinbajo's wife:Ok better for you,but the problem wey don cause biq o

GEJ:Mtcheeew How that one take concern me,Come and Change Naija nd lemme see u

Osinbajo to PEJ:Good day my first lady

PEJ:Yeye man who be ur first lady?....After you and Buhari don send my husband go otuoke abi?

Mtcheeeew Iddiiioooot!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by Kazrem(m): 7:18pm On May 25, 2015
Twaci:
"Busy People". Chikena.
But Madam Osinbajo's neck take style long sha grin
Naso u for dey abuse people if you had won miss Nairaland.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 25, 2015
Patience is angry... She is forcing herself to smile!
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by alabiyemmy(m): 7:42pm On May 25, 2015
sammieguze:
Everytym i see this otuoke man smiling now, i just hate his administration the more.

He paints the picture of a wolf in sheep's clothing.

You just av to be careful. He smiles @ you and he is your worse enemy.

Makes it look as though he is enjoying the anguish of the masses

Pls Mr, pack ur load and go.

Na him cause the problem of your life?
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by Kitsune: 8:02pm On May 25, 2015
Taylor86:

u see ur life?

keep hating on someone ur entire generation can't be like

oleku

One could say the same to you and your fellow Buhari haters.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by Lawalemi(m): 8:08pm On May 25, 2015
A peace loving GEJ that is not desperate to hold on to power.

Most outgoing office holders will hardly embrace their successor, the opposition party member for that matter.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by eaglechild: 8:13pm On May 25, 2015
I just like GEJ.

See the sincere look of joy on his face.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by madtmoney: 8:18pm On May 25, 2015
Mrs Osibanjo smiley
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by Whizzcute(m): 8:32pm On May 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
wetin dey do you?na everywhere you dey buy land?the one Wey I sell to you last week you never pay finish,you wan buy another one again,Abeg no land for you jo,go buy your land for sambisa fores
See this guy o, Wetin you smoke?
See land wey i hold en credentials you wan tresspass

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 25, 2015
Uncle Jona and his plastic smiles. #devil#
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by kelvyn7: 9:03pm On May 25, 2015
omo! see the distance between GEJ and Osinbajo wife, 30meters apart grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by dadaha: 9:06pm On May 25, 2015
hatbricker:
you're a big fooool undecided
there's no app for his stupidity

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by porka: 9:32pm On May 25, 2015
[size=16pt]Pastor's wife wearing see-through clothe to church to convey what message?

Change?[/size]
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by salaboiz(m): 9:53pm On May 25, 2015
mama be like; we are coming back
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by onyebuchiii(m): 10:23pm On May 25, 2015
chyke mi wife small make I chyke urs grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by yuio33: 11:06pm On May 25, 2015
shocked
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by Hilaskee(m): 11:40pm On May 25, 2015
Take my wife make I take your own...In GEJ's mind
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by digitsolution: 12:00am On May 26, 2015
Seems osinbajo is consoling PEG about the loss of a loved one.......that's what I can deduce from his posture
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by blackpanda: 6:14am On May 26, 2015
[b][/b]KNOW YOUR ENEMY
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by Caseless: 8:27am On May 26, 2015
Twaci:
"Busy People". Chikena.

But Madam Osinbajo's neck take style long sha grin
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Retire 11 Generals / Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu / PDP Doesn’t Need Your Stolen Money – Sheriff Tells Fayose, Wike To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.