Stats: 3,199,797 members, 7,972,849 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:08 PM

No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa (26753 Views)

No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) / Oshiomhole's Chief-of-staff, Patrick Obahiagbon Stoned By Angry Protesters / Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police (2) (3) (4)

Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by kliq(m): 11:22am On May 25, 2015
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by missKiffy(f): 11:22am On May 25, 2015
It's about time, Nigerians must not just sit down and look
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by tucky200(m): 11:22am On May 25, 2015
shugacaneman:
what if Nigeria is not an oil producing nation?
Jesu !!!
Duyu wan 2 kill us
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by iwezor1(m): 11:22am On May 25, 2015

Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by intergral(m): 11:22am On May 25, 2015
Yess
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by BlackHuman(m): 11:23am On May 25, 2015
Useless country....
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by mmsen: 11:23am On May 25, 2015
Industrial sabotage should be a treasonable offense, especially on this scale.

My question when a crisis like this takes place is what are the religious leaders doing? Why have they not been able to herd their sheep into useful action - if they claim to work for the greater good. It should be clear now what their motives are and what their purpose is - if not for the good of the people then it is for the detriment of the common good and for their own financial welfare.
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by YSA06(m): 11:24am On May 25, 2015
Connection abi collection, when abuja, Niger, nasarawa and kogi state are on 15MW
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by prettyrosiemua(f): 11:24am On May 25, 2015
No light no fuel. We are living in the stone age in this twenty first century. So sad.
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by Ewizard(m): 11:24am On May 25, 2015
e don red..
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by Built2last: 11:25am On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:

Space Bookers Association of Nairaland will be having it's meeting today at the romance section.

Signed;
Neduzze5

why romance section.

are you gay?

why not family or autos, why romance?
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by sorextee(m): 11:25am On May 25, 2015
What time? Mention me, wen d meeting starts.
Neduzze5:

Space Bookers Association of Nairaland will be having it's meeting today at the romance section.

Signed;
Neduzze5
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by ridimic1: 11:25am On May 25, 2015
so some people go just sitdown 1 place de control dis country d way dem like abi...

karma pls dnt b late on dia generation
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by dotna(m): 11:25am On May 25, 2015
It was kinda coming
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by terryclarks: 11:26am On May 25, 2015
We don suffer too much for diz country.... My hearth bleeds for my country nigeria, the rich, the stakeholders and the wealthy take decition, while the masses suffer for it. I can't wait for God's intervention
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by Neduzze5(m): 11:26am On May 25, 2015
Built2last:

why romance section.

are you gay?

why not family or autos, why romance?

Na there our secretariat dey na sad
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:27am On May 25, 2015
funkybully:
Let them match to independent marketers office and burn it.

Right now, all d gas powered plants are shut down due to non supply of gas to d gas plants, leaving generation to only hydro Which was Why generation dropped to 1320MW.

Just yesterday there was a total collapse , no power supply nationwide. Am afraid We will not have light till d strike is called off as several attempt to use kainji to black start generation after d collapse failed severally. The usual process is to use gas powered plants like sapele or thermal. Now no light nationwide as generation is zero Since yesterday. No gas to use the gas plants to black start, then backfeed to hydro n others to start their machines.

We are on a long thing. This is beyond GEJ, this is a pure sabotage.

you seems to have a good understanding of the situation at hand.
Are u Chinedu Nebo?

Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by 9jatatafo(m): 11:27am On May 25, 2015
Tinubu owns Oando and he preaches change, can't he order Oando to start lifting fuel just the way the owner of the Capital oil just did. Anyway, all roads should lead to Aso Rock, let GEJ know the wicked gift he is giving us.

Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by Onemansquad(m): 11:27am On May 25, 2015
ghost1718:
not my problem i use diesel
is diesel not a fuel?

Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by BlackHuman(m): 11:28am On May 25, 2015
FAILED STATE.

Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by Nobody: 11:29am On May 25, 2015
enroute gwarimpa angry
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by Chiaka(f): 11:29am On May 25, 2015
why cant other marketers act like Ifeayin Ubah. They should all release fuel to Nigerians we are suffering and its few days to Buhari inauguration so many people are expected to come into the country......it will be a shame, why do they want the worst fuel scarcity close to Buhari's swearing in to me the only one that meant well for Buhari is this Ifeayin Uba man! Subsidy should be removed which is the root cause of the problem in any case! what Ifeayin Uba did by releasing is own fuel is good this act should set the pace for the total removal of this so called subsidy that has not allowed for competition in the first place between oil marketers. If subsidy has been long removed by now we would be buying fuel for even lesser price than today because the refineries would have been made to work.

Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by kent79: 11:31am On May 25, 2015
Naija!

Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by ghost1718(m): 11:31am On May 25, 2015
Onemansquad:

is diesel not a fuel?
i have plenty in store........... In my area is everywhere
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by ghost1718(m): 11:32am On May 25, 2015
meforyou1:
diesel no dey as well naa
i have plenty........... Is not that bad in my area
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by charlsecy(m): 11:33am On May 25, 2015
This is the kind of protest I support..... not those protesting the killing of suspects convicted of drug offences in Indonesia...
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by Nickymezor(f): 11:36am On May 25, 2015
So nice
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by Built2last: 11:36am On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:

Na there our secretariat dey na sad

you and who? have you ever seen me visit or comment on Romance section?

Guy free me
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by omojeesu(m): 11:39am On May 25, 2015
FELLOW NIGERIANS
THIS, I SUSPECT, IS THE PLAN:
1) SHUT DOWN THE COUNTRY 2) MAKE IT UNBEARABLE 3) VIOLENT PROTESTS OCCUR NATIONWIDE- REAL OR ORGANISED 4) THE MILITARY COMES IN .... ..... MAY 29 BECOMES A MIRAGE!!!!
IT SHALL NOT COME TO PASS. GOD WILL DELIVER NIGERIA FROM THEIR HANDS!
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by oweman: 11:39am On May 25, 2015
funkybully:
Let them match to independent marketers office and burn it.

Right now, all d gas powered plants are shut down due to non supply of gas to d gas plants, leaving generation to only hydro Which was Why generation dropped to 1320MW.

Just yesterday there was a total collapse , no power supply nationwide. Am afraid We will not have light till d strike is called off as several attempt to use kainji to black start generation after d collapse failed severally. The usual process is to use gas powered plants like sapele or thermal. Now no light nationwide as generation is zero Since yesterday. No gas to use the gas plants to black start, then backfeed to hydro n others to start their machines.

We are on a long thing. This is beyond GEJ, this is a pure sabotage.

FOR WHICH JONATHWN MUST ANSWER .
INFO AT SHIRORO THIS MORNING HAS IT THAT SOME JONATHANIANS TRIED TO PLAY FUNNY SATURDAY NIGHT.
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by stinggy(m): 11:41am On May 25, 2015
ghost1718:
not my problem i use diesel
Whr u even c d diesel buy?
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by Nobody: 11:41am On May 25, 2015
lovemoi2:

Look at your mentality
Not your problem!!!!!!!! people that think like you are the reason why Nigeria is a failed state!

The problem of the country should be every citizens problem
when the banks, telecom coys and tv stations close down it will be his problem...MYOPIA is the ability to see only short shortsightedly or to think only about your stomach

Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation / ASUU Strike: FG Imposed No Work, No Pay / Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG