Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,007 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:15 PM

A Job Opportunity For Graphic Designers, Marketers And Accountants - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Job Opportunity For Graphic Designers, Marketers And Accountants (649 Views)

IT Officers And Accountants Needed Urgently In Lagos! / Auditors And Accountants ,please Come In And Help! / Auditors And Accountants Help Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Job Opportunity For Graphic Designers, Marketers And Accountants by WilBak: 12:33pm On May 25, 2015
A Microsoft Gold partner IT firm situated in Lekki, Lagos is currently accepting CVs to fill the position of:

1) Creative Graphic Designers
Responsibilities
*Working on in-house creative briefs to support the business development, marketing and production team
*To deliver creative design solutions across multiple platforms from conception to completion
*Liaise with suppliers and printers to manage all aspects of production, ensuring quality and designs conform to brand guidelines.
*Creating high quality corporate PowerPoint presentations.
*Designing content for websites, newsletters, and mobile apps.
Desired Skills:
*Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (At least: Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator)
*Proficiency in CorelDraw
*Must be able to use Microsoft PowerPoint
*Must be able to improvise and think outside the box
*Must be a good listener and must be able to translate thoughts in graphic images.
Requirements
*No Experience required
*Must have up to an OND educational Qualification from any field
*Must reside within the Lekki-Ajah axis

2) Marketers
Responsibilities
*Carry out the sale of various Microsoft solutions and other apps developed by the company
Requirements
*Good communication skills
*Ability to speak English language fluently
*Must be familiar with various Microsoft Office suit
*Must be computer literate

2) Accountants
Responsibilities
*handle various financial transactions for the company
Requirements
*OND Accounting

Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their applications and CVs to lbanrecruitment@gmail.com
Graphic Designers are required to send a portfolio of some of their designs along with the application before they can be scheduled for an interview.

Deadline
7th June 2015
Re: A Job Opportunity For Graphic Designers, Marketers And Accountants by kelvyn7: 12:36pm On May 25, 2015
Will they pay well
Re: A Job Opportunity For Graphic Designers, Marketers And Accountants by WilBak: 12:41pm On May 25, 2015
kelvyn7:
Will they pay well
errrrm... I don't know how you define "Pay Well" o, but if you meet the requirements, you can send in your application and ask questions during the interview. Please note "OND Holders" and "Lekki-Ajah Axis". All the best boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Job Opportunity For Graphic Designers, Marketers And Accountants by kelvyn7: 12:44pm On May 25, 2015
WilBak:

errrrm... I don't know how you define "Pay Well" o, but if you meet the requirements, you can send in your application and ask questions during the interview. Please note "OND Holders" and "Lekki-Ajah Axis". All the best boss.

I have a Bsc, I live in d ajah axis
Re: A Job Opportunity For Graphic Designers, Marketers And Accountants by WilBak: 1:41pm On May 25, 2015
kelvyn7:

I have a Bsc, I live in d ajah axis
You can give it a shot boss and hope for the best.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / Salary Scales Of Sport Belting Companies / GE Nigeria Job Recruitment (5 Vacant Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.