Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,173 members, 7,907,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 04:31 AM

Hehe Cynthia Morgan Unveils The Unclad Meaning Of Her Song Tittle" German Juice. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hehe Cynthia Morgan Unveils The Unclad Meaning Of Her Song Tittle" German Juice. (10882 Views)

Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs / Cynthia Morgan Unveils New Celebrity Blog [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hehe Cynthia Morgan Unveils The Unclad Meaning Of Her Song Tittle" German Juice. by talentarena(m): 12:56pm On May 25, 2015
Yea, I got her here in several interviews.. star girl cynthia morgan has done all she could to cover up the original meaning of her song titled German juice which few bad guys like me knows the meaning viewing it from our casanova point of view..
in several interviews cynthia has claimed that German juice is anything that makes you look special, which can either be your money, your ass, your beauty. But just yesterday, star girl cynthia put my doubt to rest by confirming the meaning..I have always assumed german juice to be Reacting to the raving fuel scarcity which has prevented the star girl from turning on ac or even playing music in her car over fear of consuming more fuel.. the star girl wrote.
“Give us fuel or we will start using German juice..please start gathering your juice for further movement” ..After reading this I am sure ladies can decode what German juice means.. I will give you just a hint because it should not be told that talent arena Africa has gone haywire. Cynthia defined German juice as anything that’s amazing about you, and in this post that thing is liquid, and please i leave you to decode your own definition here. Which liquid in your body is really important? Do answer this. Hehehe I rest my case.

http://talentarenaafrica.com/2015/05/25/photo-hehehe-cynthia-morgan-unveils-the-nasty-unclad-meaning-of-her-song-titled-german-juice/

Re: Hehe Cynthia Morgan Unveils The Unclad Meaning Of Her Song Tittle" German Juice. by unbeat007(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2016
Me I been they reason that thing sha cool I hope its not

German juice! bad pikin like you!
Re: Hehe Cynthia Morgan Unveils The Unclad Meaning Of Her Song Tittle" German Juice. by Akposkool(m): 11:11am On May 29, 2016
That piercing in her nose reminds me of slave trade.
Please join me celebrate am a year older today. Show a brother some love with your likes

(1) (Reply)

WTF! Check Out The World Largest P*ssy / Sabina Altynbekova, The Volleyball Player That Is Turning Heads All Over. / Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Vagina And Can’t Have Sex (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.