Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,442 members, 7,920,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 11:06 AM

closed. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / closed. (2815 Views)

If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) / Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? / thread closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: closed. by onosprince(m): 5:55pm On May 25, 2015
Blackett:
Animal.
Which money do you send? The one you would have given olosho if she had mentioned Mr Biggs instead of Golden Tulip?

In fact, aren't you still waiting for her to tell you she has left the hotel, dumb ass?

Your mates are taking care of their family, waste your time on NL insulting people.... thats the currency I deal with.... black monkey, u don hold $5000 of ur own b4.... haters squad I greet
Re: closed. by onosprince(m): 5:58pm On May 25, 2015
Blackett:
You're a big fool.

You're not in Nigeria, but you use 2go chat?

www.nairaland.com/2266941/how-many-girls-guys-met

You be very big fool.... I tell u say I never stay Nigeria before... yes when I dey abraka, na 2go I take Bleep over 20 girls.... haters squad....
Re: closed. by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 25, 2015
onosprince:

Your mates are taking care of their family, waste your time on NL insulting people.... thats the currency I deal with.... black monkey, u don hold $5000 of ur own b4.... haters squad I greet
You're an _idiot.

How does my calling you a fool mean I am not taking care of my family? Do you know if I have any family at all? What does a random pic of zimbabwean dollars prove?
Re: closed. by onosprince(m): 6:03pm On May 25, 2015
Blackett:
You're an _idiot.

How does my calling you a fool mean I am not taking care of my family? Do you know if I have any family at all? What does a random pic of zimbabwean dollars prove?

How would you know what currency is that when you have not reached seme border b4.... dats ghana currency, and am hustlin to take care of my family... I dont throw money away for pvssy...I am goin to chat with my maga so excuse me...
Re: closed. by onosprince(m): 6:04pm On May 25, 2015
Blackett:
You're an _idiot.

Its not a random pic fyi.... that na my money way I don send go Nigeria... no time to waste money for pussy.
Re: closed. by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 25, 2015
onosprince:

You be very big fool.... I tell u say I never stay Nigeria before... yes when I dey abraka, na 2go I take Bleep over 20 girls.... haters squad....
No, you aren't in Nigeria. Animal.

www.nairaland.com/2275625/just-drank-3-bottles-orijin#

Re: closed. by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 25, 2015
onosprince:

Its not a random pic fyi.... that na my money way I don send go Nigeria... no time to waste money for pussy.
You're an _idiot.

All of a sudden, you've sent the money to Nigeria?
Re: closed. by onosprince(m): 6:06pm On May 25, 2015
Blackett:
No, you aren't in Nigeria. Animal.

www.nairaland.com/2275625/just-drank-3-bottles-orijin#

U be big fool.... Na only Nigeria Origin drink dey.... please u need to travel often for exposure....
Re: closed. by onosprince(m): 6:07pm On May 25, 2015
Blackett:
You're an _idiot.

All of a sudden, you've sent the money to Nigeria?

No I have not sent it to Nigeria, am gathering it to give a girl because am stupid... please dey ur lane....
Re: closed. by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 25, 2015
onosprince:

How would you know what currency is that when you have not reached seme border b4.... dats ghana currency, and am hustlin to take care of my family... I dont throw money away for pvssy...I am goin to chat with my maga so excuse me...
You don't throw money away for pvssy?

So, what was your dumb self doing on a site where everyone knows they don't offer free sex?
Re: closed. by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 25, 2015
onosprince:

No I have not sent it to Nigeria, am gathering it to give a girl because am stupid... please dey ur lane....
Animal.

It isn't beyond you to give it to a girl, you big fool. The "Golden tulip" scared you off, you dumb fool.
Re: closed. by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 25, 2015
onosprince:

U be big fool.... Na only Nigeria Origin drink dey.... please u need to travel often for exposure....
And when you say travel for exposure, you mean Ghana and Cotonou?
Re: closed. by onosprince(m): 6:10pm On May 25, 2015
Blackett:
You don't throw money away for pvssy?

So, what was your dumb self doing on a site where everyone knows they don't offer free sex?

So if you have a sister on Tango she is there to sell sex? Which planet you cone from.... abeg free me because u no dey make any sense.... ur argument is jus not meaning... because I refuse to meet wit a girl at hotel, is it ur problem.
Re: closed. by onosprince(m): 6:13pm On May 25, 2015
Blackett:
And when you say travel for exposure, you mean Ghana and Cotonou?

Hahahahahahahha..... Ghana is peaceful and has steady power than where u are. The internet service here is cheap and better... I am sure since you were born you have not enjoyed electricity for one year straight.... You are just hating on a brother.
Re: closed. by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 25, 2015
Animal, why did you "closed" the thread? You finally realize how _stupid you are?
Re: closed. by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 25, 2015
onosprince:

So if you have a sister on Tango she is there to sell sex? Which planet you cone from.... abeg free me because u no dey make any sense.... ur argument is jus not meaning... because I refuse to meet wit a girl at hotel, is it ur problem.
You sister on Tango, she goes there to sell books?
Re: closed. by onosprince(m): 6:17pm On May 25, 2015
Blackett:
Animal.

It isn't beyond you to give it to a girl, you big fool. The "Golden tulip" scared you off, you dumb fool.

Bastard please leave me alone... what I decide to do with my money... its my business, go and throw your money away.... none of my business either. End this insult
Re: closed. by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 25, 2015
onosprince:

Bastard please leave me alone... what I decide to do with my money... its my business, go and throw your money away.... none of my business either. End this insult
See your life for public. . . grin grin

_idiot of a thousand fathers.
Re: closed. by faith551(m): 6:23pm On May 25, 2015
Blackett:
You're a fool.

Where in my comment did I sound like father christmas, or did I refer to myself? Moronic _imbecile.

yea I guess so.its ur type that stupidly meet a woman in a costly restaurant and end up coming home broke with nothing to show for it,
end end up crying like a baby, instead of morons like you to learn from the post you come our to talk shit
Re: closed. by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 25, 2015
faith551:

yea I guess so.its ur type that stupidly meet a woman in a costly restaurant and end up coming home broke with nothing to show for it,
end end up crying like a baby, instead of morons like you to learn from the post you come our to talk shit
You're a discombobulated fool.

What is there to learn from that _stupid post?
Re: closed. by faith551(m): 6:29pm On May 25, 2015
Blackett:
You're a discombobulated fool.

What is there to learn from that _stupid post?

I didn't say there was something in it for everybody to learn from, I meant there are crumbs of knowledge in the post for fools like you to gain from
Re: closed. by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 25, 2015
faith551:

I didn't say there was something in it for everybody to learn from, I meant there are crumbs of knowledge in the post for fools like you to gain from
Fvcking _idiot.

Explain in 2 words the crumbs you are talking about.
Re: closed. by faith551(m): 6:35pm On May 25, 2015
Blackett:
Fvcking _idiot.

Explain in 2 words the crumbs you are talking about.

good night bro, and thanks for keeping me company grin
Re: closed. by somcherry(f): 6:43pm On May 25, 2015
Lmao. See finishing oo cheesy
Re: closed. by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 25, 2015
Cc dekatron.

Would you look at that . . . hmmn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Man Married To A "Real Life" Sex Doll..with Pictures / Lesbian Claim She Has Been Delivered(Photos). / Overcoming Temptation/seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.