Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Buy Ago At 56+1 Now - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buy Ago At 56+1 Now (491 Views)

Buy Petrol At #56 Per Litre / Kero (dpk),petroleum (pms) & Diesel(ago) At The Best Buy You Can Think Of. / Ago At Lagos Outside Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Ago At 56+1 Now by franclin88(m): 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2009
The oil market and the management of the NNPC . anyway strike begins in oil sector in Nigeria which i don't know the course

maybe it is the cost of increase in AGO now in the market now.

Standard business is done when both parties knows their part to play.

what can you say about brokers in oil business, they are the major players in this buisness

check it out. they link you to the buyer or the seller, do the whole work but the sad news is at the end greediness from the buyer or the seller push them away, ye t they still survive.

let do business

if you have serious buyer who are ready to raise indemnity or BG or you are a buyer need AGO in metric Tonnes outside bar
let talk it over, I have product for you.
price in the market are not steady,
call me no on 07030247251
Re: Buy Ago At 56+1 Now by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2010
AGO for 51 naira. Are you serious?

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Investment In Nigeria: / I Want To Accept Credit Card On My Site. So Im Looking For A Service That Works Here In Naija. Paypa / Work In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.