Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,144 members, 7,883,976 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:17 PM

Couple Begins Trekking With Their Baby From Warri To Bayelsa For GEJ (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Couple Begins Trekking With Their Baby From Warri To Bayelsa For GEJ (PHOTOS) (2297 Views)

Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos / Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH / Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Begins Trekking With Their Baby From Warri To Bayelsa For GEJ (PHOTOS) by seunlayi(m): 7:51am On May 26, 2015
kini big deal?

1 Like

Re: Couple Begins Trekking With Their Baby From Warri To Bayelsa For GEJ (PHOTOS) by BrokenTV: 8:16am On May 26, 2015
This is madness at the highest order.
Re: Couple Begins Trekking With Their Baby From Warri To Bayelsa For GEJ (PHOTOS) by markpenk: 9:21am On May 26, 2015
Are these people stoopi.d or just plain idiots? If they want to expose themselves to this hardship fine -after all, they already look hungry. But to expose their baby to the heat, the stress and the general discomfort? That must be the dumbest thing I've heard. This is why we need child protection services in this country. Do this crap in yankee and see if your child won't be taken away from you and handed over to more "fit" parents. All these mumus looking for chump change.
Re: Couple Begins Trekking With Their Baby From Warri To Bayelsa For GEJ (PHOTOS) by MKO4ever(m): 9:35am On May 26, 2015
Warri to Bayelsa is not far naa!
Re: Couple Begins Trekking With Their Baby From Warri To Bayelsa For GEJ (PHOTOS) by deanoffaculty: 9:52am On May 26, 2015
All these trekkers are not even helping matters. Since trekking has become an alternative now, our 'ogas' at the top would not want to release fuel again....
grin grin grin

Re: Couple Begins Trekking With Their Baby From Warri To Bayelsa For GEJ (PHOTOS) by ThisMeansWAR: 10:00am On May 26, 2015
na thunder go fire them
Re: Couple Begins Trekking With Their Baby From Warri To Bayelsa For GEJ (PHOTOS) by muchex: 10:01am On May 26, 2015
This couple should b sued already for putting a 25 day old baby in such misery and also in harms way.
Re: Couple Begins Trekking With Their Baby From Warri To Bayelsa For GEJ (PHOTOS) by Dreyl(m): 10:37am On May 26, 2015
cococandy:
What did the baby do to deserve such foolish parents embarassed
you have transformed into something else. cry
Re: Couple Begins Trekking With Their Baby From Warri To Bayelsa For GEJ (PHOTOS) by Adeoba10(m): 10:41am On May 26, 2015
Let assume d husband no get sense at all, watin come do him mumu wife. Let assume na vaccum dey him wife head, watin come do dia neighborhood, wey dey no fit address dem not to go, let assume dia neighborhood na dundee, watin come do d mother in law, let assume d mother inlaw na old mama, watin do dia papa inlaw,.. If all of dem no come get brain, dia councillor, and lg chairman nko..... Ohhhh I see... Dey all belong to d class CLUENESSNESS, phylum JONATHUM specie Jonathan
Re: Couple Begins Trekking With Their Baby From Warri To Bayelsa For GEJ (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:45am On May 26, 2015
Poverty of the highest order. They aren't ok.
Re: Couple Begins Trekking With Their Baby From Warri To Bayelsa For GEJ (PHOTOS) by PrinceVictorE(m): 12:46pm On May 26, 2015
This trekking fever is spreading faster than I thought.
Re: Couple Begins Trekking With Their Baby From Warri To Bayelsa For GEJ (PHOTOS) by lekan4id(m): 1:18pm On May 26, 2015
That's what poverty turn them to
Re: Couple Begins Trekking With Their Baby From Warri To Bayelsa For GEJ (PHOTOS) by Jossyroyal1: 1:50pm On May 26, 2015
don't blame dem o! I feel dey are trying to get their share of GEJ's loot..... run along jobless couple! best of luck
Re: Couple Begins Trekking With Their Baby From Warri To Bayelsa For GEJ (PHOTOS) by Ariyke: 2:36pm On May 26, 2015
The baby is still small to be backed this way angry sef foolish people
Re: Couple Begins Trekking With Their Baby From Warri To Bayelsa For GEJ (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 26, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Madness @ it's peak!

The man is a fooool for allowing his wife to partake in this madness, and the woman is a terrible person for carrying a child that is less than a month old through their useless journey.

angry angry angry

Well you should know by now some Nigerians claim what they don't do just to receive free gifts.

Besides ever since that 1st man trekked from borno to FCT to honour Buhari's victory @ the election, other fools has been following suite for vague recognition and fair share of national cake.

Anyway I sent you a PM. Kindly reply me. Thanks.
Re: Couple Begins Trekking With Their Baby From Warri To Bayelsa For GEJ (PHOTOS) by Fraih(f): 3:58pm On May 26, 2015
It's saddening that these people are still trekking for someone who hasn't bettered the situation of the country. Not fresh at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

666 : Finally Supreme Court Approves Obama's Health Care Bill (OBAMACARE) / Help Me ,I Hate Nigerians / Opinion: Lagos An "Overrated" City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.