Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Is Internet Money Making Real! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Is Internet Money Making Real! (522 Views)

Ultimate Internet Money-making Plan With The Warrior Forum's Road Map To Riches. / Is Internet Business Really A Scam? / Internet Marketing Coaching - Is Internet Marketing Coaching Really Necessary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Internet Money Making Real! by yoshimitsu(m): 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2009
I thought it was just a joke when I heard of people making a living of the internet, besides those 419 yahoo yahoo boys. Untill I fell upon Paid Mail Nigeria

It is a home based nigerian advertising program, they are paid to advertise to you. Then when you read their advertisments they pay a fraction to you. So for reading your email, you get paid money.  There is also an affiliate link to make extra money by inviting your friends (spamming is not aloud) to join. Any time your balance reaches 1000 naira, they will deposit the money into your specified NIGERIAN bank account.

Visit this link and signup now http://paidmailnigeria.com/paidmail/site/index.php?refid=1639  If you are registered under a referall, you get an additional 100 naira for registering. I guess I am your referall.

(1) (Reply)

Warren Buffet Teaches How To Become A Millionaire In Stocks&shares / Nigerians Check This Now.i Make Good Money Every Blessed Day / Change Your Mind Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.