Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,827 members, 7,933,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:38 PM

Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! (36856 Views)

ATM Scam: The New Method / Ogun Bricklayer Accused Of Robbery, Tortured To Death (photo) / Beware! New Mode Of Robbery In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by 2dillu2(m): 12:16pm On May 26, 2015
iyatrustee:
Now, genuine people like us would have to pay for this angry
sowie
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by PapiWata: 12:18pm On May 26, 2015
iguita:
It's so difficult to trust in this country. Exactly two weeks ago, i was in the same situaton. My car broke down at ilupeju traffic light around 10pm. I wave people down taya. Between 10pm and 12 midnight that I left the spot, only two people pulled over to assist. Unfortunately, none of them could help. I had to leave the car there overnight

Ha ha ha well next time your car breaks down buy a dress and wig, then put them on, not forgetting some lipstick to complete the illusion.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by lighthouse4real: 12:26pm On May 26, 2015
PapiWata:
Obviously that gentleman was expecting to mount and feverishly hump some fresh puszy as his reward for changing the tire on the car of a sexy damsel in distress, but he wound up looking into the business end of a pistol, then losing his car forever.

Having learnt his lesson, it is certain that the foolish victim will ONLY engage his upper cranial brain, and not his tiny lower trouser-trout brain, next time he spots some fresh puszy within pekker range.

Whao. Your line of thought is quite cruel. There is nothing bad in helping a woman in need. She could in deed be someone's wife, sister, or relative. It's not all the time that Men think of Sex always (depraved mind). In reality, my wife cannot even attempt to remove the nut of a tyre let alone changing the whole tyre. It's just a terrible world we are in. Lesson learnt though.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by Pavore9: 12:30pm On May 26, 2015
Mariojane:
as it was in the beginning it is now and ever shall be...

So you are happy about it! cheesy
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 26, 2015
May God help us
See what happened to me yesterday.

https://www.nairaland.com/2337438/experience-carter-bridge-yesterday
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by 3ace(m): 12:44pm On May 26, 2015
This animals have further succeeded in kobolising those who genuinely need this kind of assistance.
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by ESSIETO(m): 12:47pm On May 26, 2015
TANX,
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by smsdigito: 12:59pm On May 26, 2015
Noted. Meaning we should wind up when we see such stranded person and look in the opposite direction right? okay, i have heard will honestly obey.

Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by Burger01(m): 1:01pm On May 26, 2015
Once I'm on a journey I don't look at those roadside Jezebels. Many of them, with car hoods opened, looking dejected. To me, that's 'red alert'! They should place a call to their men if truly distressed at roadsides. It's only men with spurious motives that fall for shiit like that.

Only when I see Ishilove distressed at roadside, with car hood opened, that I can match my brakes without thinking twicecheesy

Guys, wise up abegsmiley

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by Homguy(m): 1:15pm On May 26, 2015
islandmoon:
nobody will help ladies anymore, and when they are suffering if stranded, they will say we don't help .. well i cant do without putting tracker in my car, any car above 1m deserve one, you cant even drive my car in this kind of situation,

it has a gear release button the oyinbo who drove it before installed on it, you cant shift the gear without pressing the button.
it also will shut you down if the security system notice unusual handling of the car except you press (override button)
the day they tried to jack me up, i left the car for them with the key and ran away into the crowd.. they couldn't operate the gear
i can use any phone to shut it down.
you can also programme your car to suit you everyday activities, you will only need to notify your security company when you are going out of programmed area.
what car is this sir?A venza?
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by 4reala(m): 1:19pm On May 26, 2015
Hmmm, but if na man flag the man down now, he 4 no gree stop. Bottom power grin
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by Ishilove: 1:21pm On May 26, 2015
Burger01:
Once I'm on a journey I don't look at those roadside Jezebels. Many of them, with car hoods opened, looking dejected. To me, that's 'red alert'! They should place a call to their men if truly distressed at roadsides. It's only men with spurious motives that fall for shiit like that.

It's only when I see Ishilove distressed at roadside, with car hood opened, that I can match my brakes without thinking twicecheesy

Guys, wise up abegsmiley
*blush* grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by Exponental(m): 1:24pm On May 26, 2015
i dont feel comfortable helping someone i dont know.... sometimes i help but very reluctant. i travel alone mostly n some pple accuse be of being proud n ask why i dont pick up passengers to augment my fueling... dats me!
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by harry509: 1:31pm On May 26, 2015
oluvick:
The Nigerian Police force just shared this eye
opening story on their Facebook page

Wow.
yu see now, nt all dat glitar's Rr gold. A lady stp yu and u quickly stp 4 her @ d end u lost ur car, most nigeria ladies rr more dangerious dan scorpion. If na man like u ask yu 4 lift now, yu go say no. Well I pray u recova ur venza car frm dem
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by hardbody: 1:37pm On May 26, 2015
islandmoon:
nobody will help ladies anymore, and when they are suffering if stranded, they will say we don't help .. well i cant do without putting tracker in my car, any car above 1m deserve one, you cant even drive my car in this kind of situation,

it has a gear release button the oyinbo who drove it before installed on it, you cant shift the gear without pressing the button.
it also will shut you down if the security system notice unusual handling of the car except you press (override button)
the day they tried to jack me up, i left the car for them with the key and ran away into the crowd.. they couldn't operate the gear
you can also programme your car to suit you everyday activities, you will only need to notify your security company when you are going out of programmed area.

Just pray it doesn't hit you. You will personally drive the car to the buyer and they will collect the money after you have destabilized everything and handed over anything and everything that can ever disrupt the car. Then you are detained for 21 days to test run the car and confirm no issues. Make the one wey pass us no just come our way, forget all these 007 moves. I stopped using some of those securities gadgets, i only insure to the maximum value and have rest of mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by Meti99(m): 1:47pm On May 26, 2015
exemen:
.they involve ladies lik dis
usick
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by rudebouy: 2:02pm On May 26, 2015
AnneMomoh:
So unfortunate, criminals aslo being 'creative'

Hello ma, I sent u a msg on fb. Did u see it?
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by islandmoon: 2:09pm On May 26, 2015
Homguy:
what car is this sir?A venza?

no, not a Venza, Venza is just modification of Camry, making it look like a truck(jeep) with air suspension absorbers,fancy and nothing more, still same torque power with camry, am talking about a 2003 Merc C Class , thou people said i was just lucky because the car are not really built that way,it a rare spec, i picked it myself in Cotonou but as for the tracking service is been provided by a tracking company, and then a comprehensive insurance like every other vehicles
i can not afford a venza, even thou i prefer a hard body with great torque power over light body aerodynamic tech.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 2:17pm On May 26, 2015
oluvick:
The Nigerian Police force just shared this eye
opening story on their Facebook page

Wow.

Gud 4 him i wish na man he see dey stranded he 4 stop?
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 2:18pm On May 26, 2015
Gud 4 him i wish na man he see dey stranded he 4 stop?
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by Nichobabe(m): 2:32pm On May 26, 2015
Prodeegee:
I'm sure it it was a guy, dude will just drive by cheesy 

But wait...
Ibadan again??‎

That's why the guys used the lady.

Ladies been giving guys headaches since 2000 yrs ago

Konji na bastard
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by Prodeegee(m): 2:38pm On May 26, 2015
Nichobabe:

That's why the guys used the lady.

Ladies been giving guys headaches since 2000 yrs ago

Konji na bastard

Lmao
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by candycrushsoda: 2:40pm On May 26, 2015
femi4:
Don't worry, I can even fill your tank

Lol... With phone parts? grin grin
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by femi4: 2:41pm On May 26, 2015
candycrushsoda:

Lol... With phone parts? grin grin
eh eh....don't underestimate me
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by islandmoon: 2:41pm On May 26, 2015
hardbody:

Just pray it doesn't hit you. You will personally drive the car to the buyer and they will collect the money after you have destabilized everything and handed over anything and everything that can ever disrupt the car. Then you are detained for 21 days to test run the car and confirm no issues. Make the one wey pass us no just come our way, forget all these 007 moves. I stopped using some of those securities gadgets, i only insure to the maximum value and have rest of mind.

forget that one jor, am not dull! ever heard of Aston Martin Racing club here in Nigeria.. we know all the tricks ,
awareness is important in everything you are doing, be unpredictable even on the road, know when to move, when to speed , when to even go out , at what speed at every point in time, who you talk to about your car, where to pull over and where to even park and your risk will be minimal, make use of not only your mirrors but also your sense, study the traffic flow.. why do i have to stop for a lady i didnt know? probably a gold digger or a thief?
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by candycrushsoda: 2:51pm On May 26, 2015
femi4:
eh eh....don't underestimate me

No vess...... Na queshion I ask
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by bobojoshua(m): 3:11pm On May 26, 2015
islandmoon:

Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by hardbody: 3:32pm On May 26, 2015
islandmoon:

forget that one jor, am not dull! ever heard of Aston Martin Racing club here in Nigeria.. we know all the tricks ,
awareness is important in everything you are doing, be unpredictable even on the road, know when to move, when to speed , when to even go out , at what speed at every point in time, who you talk to about your car, where to pull over and where to even park and your risk will be minimal, make use of not only your mirrors but also your sense, study the traffic flow.. why do i have to stop for a lady i didnt know? probably a gold digger or a thief?

My point is not on the lady. And i perfectly understand all you said about your skills and dexterity on the wheels. I know my own capabilities too and the stunts i can pull on the road depending on what vehicle i am driving. I have seen it all, so i know what i am talking about. Take out an insurance and you will be just fine. It is an advice bro.
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by hardbody: 3:34pm On May 26, 2015
islandmoon:

My point is not on the lady. And i perfectly understand all you said about your skills and dexterity on the wheels. I know my own capabilities too and the stunts i can pull on the road depending on what vehicle i am driving. I have seen it all, so i know what i am talking about. Take out an insurance and you will be just fine. It is an advice bro.
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by Mariojane(f): 3:50pm On May 26, 2015
islandmoon:

young lady, if i catch you ehn!!
so that is all u ve been typing since morning.

try to catch me na tongue
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by hero10(m): 3:54pm On May 26, 2015
Keneking:
I know that there are some universities and polytechnics in Osun State.

University of State of Osun and others shocked

This must be students grin

shoro niyen?
Re: Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! by ommo(m): 4:05pm On May 26, 2015
PapiWata:
Obviously that gentleman was expecting to mount and feverishly hump some fresh puszy as his reward for changing the tire on the car of a sexy damsel in distress, but he wound up looking into the business end of a pistol, then losing his car forever.

Having learnt his lesson, it is certain that the foolish victim will ONLY engage his upper cranial brain, and not his tiny lower trouser-trout brain, next time he spots some fresh puszy within pekker range.

For your information, in civilize society, these things are normal and expected. Not everybody thinks like you, so don't be hasty in drawing unscrupulous conclusions. angry angry

Sorry to the unfortunate victim embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Used My Sister's Bank Details To Collect GT Bank Loan / Fire Outbreak At NNPC Depot Minna While People Were Scooping Fuel (photos) / Family Members Mourn 27-Year-Old Lady Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.